The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding Food

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Finding Food  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Finding Food  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Finding Food  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Food    Finding Food  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:23 am

Rafe Terrn
Finding Food  - Page 2 Rafeterrn

Rafe follows Astrid out the door, "I bet I know something Astoria did have stocked up when she left" he said, chuckling as he thought about her rum addiction. "I bet there aren't many other mentors with the same adoration of alcohol as she has" he added with an innocent voice. He started walking down the street. "Off we go to get you some ice then?" he shouts back at her.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Finding Food  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Finding Food  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Food    Finding Food  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:08 am

Finding Food  - Page 2 Create.php?text=Astrid%20Splints&name=Achafexp

Finding Food  - Page 2 Pic_1193419620_1

Astrid had almost stared into space and blanked out for a moment but he mentioned something and she looked at him, "Of course Astoria stocks up before she leaves, just so she comes home and she can relax with the rum." She said and then she grinned. When they were outside she noted what he had said, "Well, she told me about the district four mentor, Ben. He likes rum too, and they steal each others rum." She said shrugging and then he had already gone off, she went and caught up to him. "Rafe!" She said in an innocent voice. "May I pretty please have a piggy back ride?" She asked putting on a cute pouting look, hoping that he'd give her a piggy back.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Food    Finding Food  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:56 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe stopped to let her catch up, and soon regretted it as she asked for a piggy back ride. He sighed and bent his back over for her to jump on. "Fine, but I get to steal some of your sister's rum in reward, have a night to party and relax or something" he says, grinning back at her. "Now get on, its getting dark out" he said, looking up at the sunset.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Food    Finding Food  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:11 am

Astrid laughed a bit as he groaned, "Your fault for carrying me around all day and being my free taxi." She said and then when he bent down a bit so she could hop on and told her to hurry up and that she had to give him some rum she rolled her eyes, "Fine, you can have some bloody rum." She said back to him. Her hands were placed on her hips, "You're telling me to hurry up? Rude much." She said and laughed. Astrid finally jumped onto his back and grinned, "Thanks for the piggy back ride, Bricks." She said grinning. "Now a search for ice!"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Food    Finding Food  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:32 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed and grabbed Astrid's legs to hold her up on his back. He walked to a store and asked if they had any ice packs. Being one of the wealthier stores, it had a single cooler and the owner kept some ice to sell to injured kids coming from training. Most of the district supported their possible tributes, so he left the bags cheap. Rafe paid him and left the store with two bags of ice, heading for the Victors village. "Onwards to a great night we go!" he shouted, pointing down the path leading to the village.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Food    Finding Food  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:43 am

Astrid laughed with him and then as they went off to find ice they had came upon a store where they had ice, it was a wealthier store and Astrid remembered it now and smiled. When Rafe paid the man they set off again and now this time rum on Rafe's mind. Astrid didn't have to give him directions to the victor village at all he knew his way there and he knew where her house was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Food    Finding Food  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Food
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2