The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alliances and food

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliances and food Left_bar_bleue150/150Alliances and food Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Samantha Woods
Alliance::

Alliances and food Empty
PostSubject: Alliances and food   Alliances and food Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:19 am

This day was long and tiring. I was training for more than 6 hours and I was hungry to death. I picked a tray as usual and choosed ato eat a delicious meal with meat and fries including some fresh fruit. I left my tray on district's 7 table but instead of sitting down as I usually did I looked around searching for someone else to sit with. As no one notices me, I sit down alone and dig in my food.

Last edited by Maybeth on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mugsy

Mugsy

Female Posts : 66

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliances and food Left_bar_bleue0/150Alliances and food Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Grace Newton
Alliance:: Grace Thornton (D11), Laura Woods (D7)

Alliances and food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances and food   Alliances and food Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:29 am

Grace Newton
Alliances and food Grace-14
Grace was playing with her food again, she had trouble trusting anything the Capitol provided and only ate the few things she could recognise or seemed to be untouched by their habit to make everything too spicy, salty, cold, hot, sweet or strangely coloured. Right now she was eating a thin soup of corn and thin noodles, beside which was a sandwich she had made of crusty bread and cheese. Grace had ended the day before feeling like she had achieved a lot in learning at least the basics to survive and even managing to find a ally from District 11. She had assumed that come the games she would be alone against a field of opponents but having Grace along side her turned the odds that little bit more in their favour.

There was one other girl who Grace had noticed early on as someone who was taking the 'game' seriously but so far she had been elusive with the girl avoiding the main groups. Grace had started her morning the same was as the day before refreshing what she knew and adding some more to remember. Deciding that it was time for a break she was mulling over if it had been a good idea to agree to meeting Grace at lunch when she saw the girl from District Seven looking for a seat. Grace herself was sitting alone to avoid bringing attention to her alliance, it wasn't a common thing for people from other districts to team up who where not in the careers. Grace still didn't know if it had been a good idea but she figured that each person who wasn't immediately out to kill her was probably a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliances and food Left_bar_bleue150/150Alliances and food Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

Alliances and food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances and food   Alliances and food Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:49 pm

I walked into the lunch room, after having trained for a good 5 hours. I ws exhausted and famished. I grabbed a tray, and walked along the food line. I grabbed as much as I could fit onto my plate, chicken, corn, noodles, sushi. I looked around the room for Laura, I saw her on the other side, sitting by herself. I walked up to her, and took a seat across the table from her. "Well, today seems to be going very good so far if I do say so myself." I told her. Then I dug into my meal.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alliances and food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances and food   Alliances and food Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:31 pm

I looked up at Eric and smiled."Yeah,I guess so"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alliances and food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances and food   Alliances and food Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:51 pm

(ooc: please try to post with 4 sentences at least Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
The Rev

The Rev

Male Posts : 47

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliances and food Left_bar_bleue0/0Alliances and food Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Alliances and food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances and food   Alliances and food Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:11 pm

He walked into he lunch room with a glum look on his face. Death was coming to him, and almost everyone around here. Only one will live and that his final. Taking some bread and a glass of water, he looked for a seat to sit. He walked up to a table and asked sadly "Mind me sitting here?"
Back to top Go down
Mugsy

Mugsy

Female Posts : 66

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliances and food Left_bar_bleue0/150Alliances and food Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Grace Newton
Alliance:: Grace Thornton (D11), Laura Woods (D7)

Alliances and food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances and food   Alliances and food Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:07 pm

Grace Newton
Alliances and food Grace-10
Hesitant to bring attention to herself Grace just watched the girl for a moment but it seemed one moment too long as a boy entered the room and joined her, Grace didn't know him and neither did she know the girl but the addition had made her uncomfortable and as more people joined the room she felt a outsider in the knowledge that one of them may well be the one who would end up killing her. That was of course if the careers or gamemakers didn't get her first. Grace had no love for either but while she had trained the question remained as to if she could really, when it came down to it, kill someone.

A question she didn't want anyone in the room knowing the answer to, yet a insane urge came over to her as she got up, picked up her sandwich and joined the other table "What do you think the gamemakers would do if everyone just refused to fight?" Grace asked taking a seat next to the boy she had met at the Survival station earlier. "I mean the careers don't count because they're born into it but the rest of us.. " Grace shrugged "they train us and dress us up and make promises to reward whoever wins but what if we just didn't?" Grace was not an idealist, she knew that people changed inside the arena and even the nicest people could turn into killers. Yet she couldn't help but think that she should at least try, even if she died she wanted to do so as a human being and not some creature of the games. She wanted to die free.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alliances and food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances and food   Alliances and food Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:41 am

OOC:Sorry,I didn't have much time

BIC:

I didn't take an answer so I finished my meal quickly and got up."I'm going to get some desert,do you want me to bring you anything?"I asked the boy that was sitting next to me."We should eat as much as we can before the Games.To save energy.Who knows when we'll be able to eat again?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alliances and food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances and food   Alliances and food Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliances and food
Page 1 of 1