The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute Left_bar_bleue150/150Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute Empty
PostSubject: Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute   Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:39 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Flicka Tremaine

Flicka practically twirled into the sponsor building, her newly dyed sea foam green hair flipped around. The game makers had brought all the tributes together hoping to get them to fight. Flicka decided it would be a great time to sponsor a tribute who really needed something. She looked around hoping a mentor or two would come and talk to her. She walked up to the nearest mentor and delicately tapped their shoulder. "Hello sweetie, I believe you are a mentor yes?"
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute Left_bar_bleue150/150Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute   Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:25 am

Vera Hollingberry
Outfit
I turned around abruptly and immediately smiled. A sponsor! I took a sip of the wine glass in my hand. "Yes, can I help you? I'm the mentor for District One. May I just say, you look fabulous!" I said brightly, even though I thought that she looked just plain odd. The woman in front of me was very graceful and moved like a dancer. She had sharp bangs and short sea foam green hair that was cut above her shoulders. Her lips were dark red, and she had thick black eyebrows. She was odd looking in a rather pretty way. She definitely stood out, even in the Sponsor Building. I folded my hands together and smiled sweetly at her. "If you're looking to sponsor, my tribute Kaspar sure is in a tight spot. But, if he got a first aid kit or a spear, he would just dominate!" I said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute   Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Flicka's face brightened up as the mentor talked. Oh, a tribute in a bind! She loved it, it created drama, made things interesting. "So what sort of bind is the poor dear in? Kaspar is his name correct? And isn't he just in a cave right now? Why isn't he out fighting?" Flicka needed to make sure she wasn't going to waste her money on a tribute that wasn't going to fight.
She waved her hand attempting to fetch down a drink for herself. Then turned back to the mentor in front of her. "I may sponsor your tribute, but please tell me a bit about him. I didn't get much from his interview and his score wasn't very high. I want to make sure I really care about the tribute that I sponsor."
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute   Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:10 am

Vera Hollingberry
Outfit
I nodded and smiled. "Yes, Kaspar is in a cave. But, he was just attacked by mutts and him and the girl tribute he's with have low health. But, I bet if they got a nice first aid kit, they would just dominate! See, the girl he's with, Rhea, she's a star healer I'm telling you! But, they can't do much if they don't have good equipment, yes? And Kaspar is a wizard with a spear, I'm telling you! Plus, right now they're off to find the others and I'm just sure some sort of fight will break out!" I said enthusiastically. Then I reached over to one of the other tables and grabbed a glass full of red wine. I held it out to the woman and smiled. "Wine?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute   Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Flicka smiled as she took the glass of wine. She sipped it delicately, leaving some of her bright red lipstick along the rim. "So, I may be able to sponsor him with a first aid kit, and you say the girl he is with is a healer huh? And I may have heard from a little birdy that someone sponsored him with a spear. But he may need to kill someone in order to get it." She gave a playful wink over towards Vera. "But please, tell me I there anything else interesting about Kaspar. I mean does he have someone to go home to or someone he is fighting for? I love a tribute with a good story."
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute   Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Vera Hollingberry
Outfit
I frowned for a moment. A story? "Well, he's your average career, I guess." I said, losing my enthusiasm for a moment. Then I smiled perkily. "But, if you'd like I could send in a note telling him to do whatever you like. I'm sure he'd agree. He loves the Capitol and all the sponsors!" I said happily. Then I had an idea. "You know, he really likes the girl he's with, Rhea. And it seems like she likes him to." I said raising my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute   Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:18 pm

Flicka's eyebrows raised hearing that little piece of information. A tragic love story was always good. Something definitely to think about. "Ok sweetie, you have yourself a deal. I will sponsor him with a first aid kit and I would love it to have a note attached. I want it to say, 'Give her a kiss.' I love a good love story." Flicka twirled a bit, she loved sponsoring tributes, even if they ended up dying. But it never hurt if she helped the winner either.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute   Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:23 pm

Vera Hollingberry
Outfit
I grinned. I held out my hand for her to shake. "Wonderful! I'll have the note written up immediately!" I said cheerfully. This time my excitement wasn't fake. I had been very worried ever since Snow died. She was a great tribute, she just didn't have star quality. But, Kaspar would make it far, I was sure of it. He had a spear on the way and a great love story to make him stand out. I smiled again, this time it was genuine.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute   Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:04 am

Flicka took Vera's hand and shook it. The deal was set, and now all that was needed was to go and put in the application. She lifted her glass, "Happy Hunger Games!" She said cheerily. The glasses clinked together and she took one last sip of the sour, strong red wine that filled it. "And remember...I want my kiss." She smiled and gave a wink towards the mentor. She knew he would do it too...he just had to.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute   Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:36 am

OOC: So, you know what to do, right? Just head on over to the Sponser App and then the Item Request Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute   Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:40 pm

(Yes I know...I was gonna do it last night, but I ended up falling asleep xD Old lady Ari went to bed early lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute   Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello dearies, I'm looking to sponsor a tribute
Page 1 of 1