The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a tribute to sponsor?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking for a tribute to sponsor? Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a tribute to sponsor?   Looking for a tribute to sponsor? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Looking for a tribute to sponsor? Tumblr_m5qp5lBEao1ror6v2
Looking for a tribute to sponsor? Create.php?text=%20Juliet%20Montahue&name=Windsong
Juliet was worried about her tribute, Swan. She had been proud of her alliance with the career,s but then the District 1 girl had vanished and she and the District 2 hadn't even grabbed weapons. Thus, Juliet decided to do her job and try to find Swan a sponsor. She milled around the Capitol, swishing a glass of sparkling water in her hand, and tapped a rich-looking capitol person on the shoulder. "Hi, I'm Juliet, the District 10 mentor," she said brightly, "Would you be interested in a deal of some sort? My tribute, Swan Belaire- she's a District 10 allying with the careers, I know, right? - could use a few things, and you look like you could be just the person to help her! I mean, who wouldn't want to be known as the first person to sponsor the future winning tribute, a legendary young girl who paved the way for hundreds of lower district girls after her?"

Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Looking for a tribute to sponsor? Left_bar_bleue0/150Looking for a tribute to sponsor? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a tribute to sponsor?   Looking for a tribute to sponsor? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:21 am

Looking for a tribute to sponsor? Temp_410
Looking for a tribute to sponsor? Tumblr_m8euilAeaG1rcoslco2_250
Phineas walked into the sponsor building, muttering to himself. Of all places, did they have to meet at this ghastly building? In his view, the games were an unnessesary event that he couldn't possibly care about. Sure there was a lot to inquire about the whole history and traditions surrounding it, but he never really spent time on things that deemed unnecessary. And this, was obviously on of them.
As usual, he had been the first, and only one of this friends to appear. Phineas merely rolled his eyes and picked a random drink up from the bar. He took a sip of it, and decided to make his way over to a quiet corner. Maybe he could stay and read for a while, and slip away. That is, if there was a quiet, concealed place in the whole place. Phineas would have rather wanted to be one of the avoxes, the ones that were completely ignored.
Alas, before he could even take a step, a young woman-a mentor, apparently- tapped her shoulder. Muffling the groan that began to make an appearence, he turned around to face her.
Swan Belaire? He had heard of the name- was it the district 10 girl?- and he listened impassively.
"I understand that you are looking for some way to help your tribute. That's cute, but could you calculate the possibilities? A girl, trying to fit into a group that she'd obviously become the first target? The odds, i believe, aren't exactly in her favor, is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a tribute to sponsor?   Looking for a tribute to sponsor? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:43 pm

Looking for a tribute to sponsor? Tumblr_meknluhZUe1rq82fy
Looking for a tribute to sponsor? Create.php?text=%20Juliet%20Montahue&name=Windsong
Juliet smiled when the person turned around. "But that's the best part! The worse odds you have, the better it is when you win! And trust me, she will be winning- if she gets your help, that is." She laughed. "What are the odds of a District 10 girl being a career? How often has that happened? And that they'd both be blonde, and have four letters in their preferred name?" Juliet shrugged, unable to calculate the possibility in her head anyway. "Swan has been defying the odds since the moment she was chosen. Don't you want to be a part of that? To lead her on her journey to victory?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a tribute to sponsor?   Looking for a tribute to sponsor? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a tribute to sponsor?
Page 1 of 1