The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again Left_bar_bleue1/1A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again Empty
PostSubject: A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again   A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:50 pm

I sat down by the bank of the river and took some deep breaths. I had gotten away from another fight, but I'm certain my luck will soon run out. While I'm able to rest, though, I eat my fish I had cooked earlier in a few bites. Moving right along in my To-Do list, I grab my med kit and address my new wounds. Then I lay on my back and half rest for a moment.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Heal(10) :
A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again Heal5_zpsbff8fc21
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again Left_bar_bleue150/150A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again   A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Growling could be heard in the distance, getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again Left_bar_bleue1/1A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again   A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:41 am

At first, I barely register the sound. Then it gets closer, and I can hear the growling. I don't have much time, the mutts will soon be here. I re-bandage a few of my wounds and then I get up. I look around for any sign of the source of the growls.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Heal(10) :
A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again Heal1_zps485d3d90
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again Left_bar_bleue150/150A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again   A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:37 pm

The growls begin to get closer.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again   A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:51 am

I hear the growls coming closer. I stand in a ready position, still looking for any sign of the creatures making the noise. My legs tell me to run, but for some reason I stay still, looking at the arena around me. I keep telling myself that it may not be a mutt, maybe it's just a normal every-day predator, even though I know that that's highly unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again   A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Six Foxigator mutts appear out of the nearby forest and press in on Ashley, for some reason, they are not attacking.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again   A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:21 am

I see the foxigator mutts and I back away. Six against one are not good odds at all. But the mutts aren't attacking yet, just pushing me in a different direction. It's obvious the gamemakers want me to go somewhere, and they're using the mutts to get me there. I decide to go ahead and go where they want me to; I can't afford a fight with these foxigators.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again   A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:58 pm

The Foxigators close in, trying to direct her towards the Moss Pit.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again   A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:18 pm

I let the mutts direct me away from the river and back to the forest. I hold my sword at the ready, not for the mutts, but for other tributes. I start to recognize the scenery as I move, and I realize they're directing me towards the pit of moss.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again   A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A breif rest for Ashley before someone comes to attack, again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 28th Hunger Games :: Arena :: 28th Arena :: River :: The Fork-
Jump to: