The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to rest, hopefully

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Time to rest, hopefully Left_bar_bleue1/1Time to rest, hopefully Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Time to rest, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Time to rest, hopefully   Time to rest, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:30 am

I was breathing heavily as I made my way into a mossy area. I felt exposed out here, but I knew I couldn't keep going until I rested a minute. I sat down and pulled some leaves from my shoe to bandage my new wound. When I was done, I stood up again and scanned the area. Maybe I could find a plant that was useful to me, either in medical treatment or food.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Heal(10) :
Time to rest, hopefully Heal2_zps50ec536e
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Time to rest, hopefully Left_bar_bleue150/150Time to rest, hopefully Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Time to rest, hopefully   Time to rest, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:32 pm

It seemed the only plantlife in the area was the moss covering the ground in this shallow pit. Ashley also realized she only had two more leaf-bandages in her shoe, and her wounds would need better attention to heal quickly.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Time to rest, hopefully Left_bar_bleue1/1Time to rest, hopefully Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Time to rest, hopefully   Time to rest, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:39 pm

I only have a few bandages left, and I have way to many wounds to treat. If only I had a first-aide kit, or at least some type of medicine. It's too bad there's nothing around here to use. I'll have to move on soon, but I can't bring my feet to move. Maybe I'll just stand here a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Time to rest, hopefully Left_bar_bleue150/150Time to rest, hopefully Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Time to rest, hopefully   Time to rest, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:06 pm

The damp moss is soft and comfortable below Ashley's feet.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Time to rest, hopefully   Time to rest, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:16 pm

The moss feels nice and soft beneath my feet, giving them some padding that the shoes can't provide. It seems so nice and calm here, it's hard to believe I'm in the middle of a bunch of bloody-thirsty teens trying to kill each other. After a moment, I realize I'm sitting on the ground again. I must be getting pretty tired to not notice when I sit down. Oh well, at least the moss is comfortable. Maybe I can stay here for some time after all.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Time to rest, hopefully   Time to rest, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:18 pm

As Ashley settles into the moss, a parachute comes down beside her with a long canister attached to it.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Time to rest, hopefully   Time to rest, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:20 pm

I see the parachute falling, and for a moment, I think I'm hallucinating. Then it lands next to me and I can pick up the canister. I carefully open the canister to see what's inside.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Time to rest, hopefully   Time to rest, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Sitting in the top of the canister is a first aid kit. There seems to be something else below it, but it is too hard to figure out what it is while its in the Canister.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Time to rest, hopefully   Time to rest, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:25 pm

I see the first aid kit and I get excited. Finally, something that I can use! I pull the kit out and am about to look through its contents when I realize there's something else in there. What else could have been sent to me? I pull the object out of the canister to reveal...
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Time to rest, hopefully   Time to rest, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Ashley quickly realizes she has grabbed the hilt of a sword as she pulls the sharp blade out of the canister.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Time to rest, hopefully   Time to rest, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:36 pm

A sword! I look at the weapon in astonishment. I have a real weapon now, not some make-shift tree-branch club! It's not a knife or spear, but it will work just fine for these Games. I look up to the sky, and whisper a hoarse "thank you." I don't know who sponsored me, but I'm sure glad they did.

Now that I know what I have, I open up the first aid kit. There's some bandages, real bandages, and ointment in here. I dress my wounds and soon I feel much better.

Time to rest, hopefully Heal5_zpsbff8fc21
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Time to rest, hopefully   Time to rest, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:10 pm

The soft moss is inviting to Ashley, it was a part of the arena one could actually relax in.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Time to rest, hopefully   Time to rest, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:14 pm

The moss was so nice and comfy. Maybe I could just sleep a little. I haven't had barely any sleep anyway, and there hasn't been anyone around lately. I have a sword now, so I can protect myself. I start to drift off into a doze in the moss as I talk myself into sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Time to rest, hopefully   Time to rest, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:31 pm

The forest was quiet around her, but her body was still from the pain of her injuries and stress of the past few days.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Time to rest, hopefully   Time to rest, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:37 pm

All I could think about was how soft the moss was, and how nice it would be to be able to sleep, if only for a few minutes. Some part of me says to stay awake, but I push it aside. I need to sleep at some point. Soon, I've nodded of into a light sleep without dreams.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Time to rest, hopefully   Time to rest, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:41 pm

The air was warm around Ashley as she dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Time to rest, hopefully   Time to rest, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:01 pm

I woke up from my nap rather quickly. I knew I hadn't slept very long at all, but I had more energy now than I did before. Now was the time to move on.

I had a few more items to carry now, and I didn't have any more room on my person. Or did I? I realized I could use the rope I had to strap something to myself. I was quickly able to strap my tree branch to my back in a simple harness I could slide it out of. Next was my first-aid kit. Before I did anything with it, I re-applied some ointment. Then I used the last bit of rope from the harness I had made to loop the handle of the kit to myself.

I pick up my sword, which I've decided to keep at the ready, and head off in search of food and water.

Time to rest, hopefully Heal_zps1bba70df
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Time to rest, hopefully   Time to rest, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:07 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to rest, hopefully   Time to rest, hopefully Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to rest, hopefully
Page 1 of 1