The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NPC Remembrance Video

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NPC Remembrance Video Empty
PostSubject: NPC Remembrance Video   NPC Remembrance Video Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:49 pm

Apparently, I get emotionally attached to NPC's because, well, I did, and so I made them a video in WMM [Windows (Live) Movie Maker] which is really bad but I was asked to put it up here. So, I actually finished it a little while ago but it took a super long time to upload to GoogleDocs. You can view it if you have the link, which is below. I hope I got the deaths right. Anyway, it would be better if I had videos of the tributes and more creative spirit, but whatevs, here it is:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5AHDNxmjn9Cd2Z3M0tvMWhacU0

By the way, the name it says for my email isn't actually my real name. It's just the name I decided I wanted my name to be on the internet when I made the account in like 4th grade. xD Anyway, just thought I should put that out there because as you people probably know, I don't like sharing personal information. I also don't want a bunch of people calling me Kitty KaVille because KaVille isn't even a real last name and it irks me because I can't figure out how to change the name. >.<

Anyway, thankeez! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

NPC Remembrance Video
Page 1 of 1