The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Speaking of video's...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Speaking of video's... Left_bar_bleue135/150Speaking of video's... Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Speaking of video's... Empty
PostSubject: Speaking of video's...   Speaking of video's... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:33 pm

I don't have any recent video's to show you guys, but this one is from about two years ago

I'm on the left, in the pink, and my best friend is on the right, in the blue. Whenever we have a sleep-over we always do a little cooking show thing. And this was our first sleep over sense I moved to South Carolina, we decided to post it on youtube. We didn't even finish it because we were recording it with youtube, so that's why the whole thing isn't there.

For the record, we weren't going off any recipe. I was just kind of making it up as I went along, not really sure what my friend was doing...
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Speaking of video's... Left_bar_bleue150/150Speaking of video's... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of video's...   Speaking of video's... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:38 pm

That's uh, a lot of chocolate you have there xD Do you just have it lying around the house or did you get your parents to go buy it? Haha. Your friend also seems to like being the center of attention, every time you talk she talks over you.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Speaking of video's... Left_bar_bleue135/150Speaking of video's... Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of video's...   Speaking of video's... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:40 pm

She's a loud talker. And I dunno about the chocolate >.< That was about two years ago, and we were at my friends house. I don't think I ate whatever I made... probably a good thing too.
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of video's...   Speaking of video's... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speaking of video's...
Page 1 of 1