The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rag-tag group meet up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
rag-tag group meet up Left_bar_bleue150/150rag-tag group meet up Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

rag-tag group meet up Empty
PostSubject: rag-tag group meet up   rag-tag group meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Josh arrived at the pond and cleaned his bloody knife in the murky water. He waited for his group hoping the gamemakers weren't sick enough to put a Kurt in the pond.

Supplies: Same as last time
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
rag-tag group meet up Left_bar_bleue150/150rag-tag group meet up Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: rag-tag group meet up   rag-tag group meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:03 pm

I ran and I finally made it to the pond and I found Josh there and was relieved, someone who wasn't going to kill me yet. I finally stopped in front of him and caught my breath. "So, you scared yet?" I asked grinning and then being bored I started to swing one of my words around having fun. I noticed one was covered in blood but I suppose it was going to happen. "Who else are we waiting for?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: rag-tag group meet up   rag-tag group meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:17 pm

I continue making my way through the arena when I approach a pond. I hear voices though, and raise my knife. "Who's there?!" I ask in a hushed voice. I lower my knife when I see Maria and Josh. "Sorry. I thought you were careers or something." I walk over. "I'm glad that you're both alive."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: rag-tag group meet up   rag-tag group meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:31 pm

The ground squishes beneath the feet of the tributes as they move, attesting to the moisture in the arena.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: rag-tag group meet up   rag-tag group meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:33 pm

"crap these grounds are squishy. how about we just walk in circles so it doesn't eat us" josh said. "i am glad that you are alive too Brandon. now all we need is Jake."
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
rag-tag group meet up Left_bar_bleue0/150rag-tag group meet up Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson

PostSubject: Re: rag-tag group meet up   rag-tag group meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:41 pm

I finally lost the careers and saw the pond. The pond was were the group was supposed to meet up. I hear voices and ready my club. "hello whos there"? i ask cautiosly and see the group of allys. Oh hey guys i say in a excited way.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: rag-tag group meet up   rag-tag group meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:10 pm

I looked at them all and sighed, "I think we should go somewhere else, perhaps go to the cliffs or something, just out of this area at least, who knows what it holds for us, I really wouldn't trust squishy grounds." I say. "The cliffs could be much better for us because if we can get on them then we might be able to see where the rest of the tributes are and make a game plan."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: rag-tag group meet up   rag-tag group meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:34 pm

Some small fish can be seen in the pond, too small to be good for food.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: rag-tag group meet up   rag-tag group meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:42 pm

josh looks at the fish in the pond then looks back at maria. "the cliffs seem good." josh nods and looks around at everyone. "this is the time that you can cancel the group." he looks particularly at Jake because of his participation with careers pre game. "so leave now or forever hold your peace. follow me if you want to stay in." he walks away not really caring if anyone follows him.

ooc: if you don't respond in 2 rounds of posting (where all members have a turn to post) you will officially be out of the group. i am doing this because this is a fast paced group and i don't want to slow down the games.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: rag-tag group meet up   rag-tag group meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:46 pm

OOC: Jerry, Rc has a poweroutage.. she can just have Brandon tag along safely for now unless the numbers get small.

I looked over at Josh, "Excuse me, but I think I'll take the lead, my idea I am taking the lead." I said twirling my sword around with a smirk on my face. "I got two beauties right here, I can handle myself." I say and then look at all of them, "Also ladies first." I say with a grin. "Unless a few of you turned into girls after the bloodbath." I say shrugging and then look at them again, "Now, there is multiple dangers going on the cliffs, but I will assure you that no matter where we are in this arena, we will always face danger, now come along." I say and walk off.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: rag-tag group meet up   rag-tag group meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:04 pm

OOC: i was kinda addresing jj. rc is fine if she doesnt post. i understand

were at the cliff now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rag-tag group meet up   rag-tag group meet up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rag-tag group meet up
Page 1 of 1