The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the begining of my book

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
the begining of my book Left_bar_bleue0/150the begining of my book Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson
Alliance:: None

the begining of my book Empty
PostSubject: the begining of my book   the begining of my book Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:17 pm

The cobble stone wall's were built to last against an army of men,... but not Orcs. They had surrounded the walls in great numbers. Their stench was overwhelming to take in your lungs. The stench of dead carcasses and death swarmed all around them. The men were armed with battle bows, battle swords, axes and many more melee weapons for breaking bones and taking souls from their victims. The first wave of arrows struck the first line of defenders finding some opening's and killing the men with a lethal blow. Many others just lodged into armor and skin, The men would not back down even if it was their last breath! This was their home were their families lived. They were cowering in the kings palace for safety and to be out of the way of fighting.

“Fire”! Yelled Hagours. He was the bows man and in command of what they did and were they were positioned. The sound of our arrows zipping through the sky sounded like many little wisps of wind hurling to seal your fate. The first volley found many targets by there looks they were indeed caught off guard from the surprise volley. “HERE COME THE LADDERS! BE READY TO DEFEND YOURSEL.. thunk thunk. Hagours was shot two times in the chest by heavy iron tipped arrows. He took a long and steady breath took a fall to his knees. Looking around the battle scared ramparts he looked empty faithless then faded into the abysses of darkness that overwhelmed many men already.
“TO HELL WITH YOU YOU WORTHLESS MUD MAGGOTS”! I yell as the first ladder crumpled a protective block and took two lives. “So it begins” I say under my breath awaiting the siege to start releasing all hell upon the citizens of haoulof. The first wave of Orc's came jumping onto the rampart
the men were fighting and blocking as they were taught. “Sir...please help me...i am..i am losing sight...hel..*” It was James Halerous he had a good family he had a boy and girl not even old enough to talk. I close his eyes for respect.

The battle lasted 8 Hours but we managed to hold out the fort and pull back the Orc's. We lost a total of 1200 men during the attack. And the third damn one this month to. It seems there wanting to take out the main suppliers of military supplies and equipment.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
the begining of my book Left_bar_bleue150/150the begining of my book Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand

PostSubject: Re: the begining of my book   the begining of my book Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:22 pm

That's great, what's the name of your book.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
the begining of my book Left_bar_bleue150/150the begining of my book Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: the begining of my book   the begining of my book Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Looks like the Humans are going to die soon...
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
the begining of my book Left_bar_bleue0/150the begining of my book Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: the begining of my book   the begining of my book Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:12 pm

The titel will be The Battle For Haoulof
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: the begining of my book   the begining of my book Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:30 pm

They have a plan but that's one thing we do not grasp right now. We need to send out scouts in to the east where the armies of the orcs lie. But by the looks of it we lost too many to risk such a dangerous task we could not possibly take the chance of it.
“Arterea” Said a familiar voice in the distance. My wife Hazel, She was coming out of the palace just like the others. “Thank the stars you’re alive” She said with great emotion. But other families found their loved ones dead on the ground or under all of the destruction. Others were missing we all knew those were takin as food to the orcs. There were many mourners that day and a heavy atmosphere around us. The following day the guilds master was informed on the things that needed to be repaired.

Arterea is my name I am heir to the throne but my father was murdered in his sleep before he gave the throne to me. Our throne keeper killed him out of power thirst and hate. He wanted it all for himself the wealth and non stop supply of food. He knew I was heir to the throne so I had to change my name and live with a strange family until today wich I ARTEREA WILL TAKE THE THRON WICH IS IN THE POSATION OF THE ARTEREA BLOOD. I walked into the palace to see Gimlery sitting on my throne eating my food. “GIMLERY YOU'RE TIME IS UP” I bellow through the halls.
“I ARTEREA SON OF HAMWOULF I AM HEIR TO THE THRON” I unsheathe my fathers battle sword and show the writing of my ancient blood all over the blade. “Impossible” He says in horror.
He starts to head out the back hidden passage I block him swiftly and take his head with my sword.
“That you bastard is for my father”. At that time everyone came in at the shouting and saw me Arterea
haeir to the throne slayed the evil king Gimlery. “ALL HAIL KING ARTEREA”!!! Everyone shouts my name as I am crowned king where I was supposed to be 3 years ago. Finally I can help end the race of the ORCS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the begining of my book   the begining of my book Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the begining of my book
Page 1 of 1