The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Painting Problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Painting Problems Left_bar_bleue150/150Painting Problems Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Painting Problems Empty
PostSubject: Painting Problems   Painting Problems Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Brandon Timm
Promises are meant to be kept.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Hopeless. The only way I can describe painting and I. It's like a fish trying to eat a whale. Poor fish. The instructor keeps asking me if I want to paint an abstract painting or win the Hubger Games. I sigh, I have to do this. I keep trying but no matter what, failure. "Why can't I do this?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Painting Problems Left_bar_bleue150/150Painting Problems Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

Painting Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting Problems   Painting Problems Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:23 pm

I came up to the paint station, I decided I'd try to learn how to use it. I listened to the instructor and then I came upon trying to do it myself. I failed right away at the first try and I groaned, I tried again and again but still hadn't gotten it. I then did one thing right but I still hadn't learned anything. Then I looked at the boy over in the station. "You're the guy who wore the cow costume right? District ten?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Painting Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting Problems   Painting Problems Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:28 pm

I set the paint down when I hear a girl next to me speak. "Oh, yep. That's me." I smile. "You're the 12 girl right?" I see the instructor tell some other tributes how bad they're doing, and I want to slap him. But I resist myself. I turn my attention back to the girl. "I'm Brandon."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Painting Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting Problems   Painting Problems Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:35 pm

I smiled at him, "Better being a cow than be covered in smoke." I say laughing a little bit. I then learned how to finally do what I wanted but when I finally tried it again it didn't work, it must have been a fluke. When he introduced himself as Brandon I looked over at him, "I'm Maria, and yes, I'm from district 12." I said and then looked over at the instructor and then back at Brandon. "Has he been like this all this time?" I asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Painting Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting Problems   Painting Problems Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:55 pm

"Acutally, I chose the cow outfit." I say with a proud smile. "Nice to meet you Maria." When Maria whispers something to me about the instructor, I sigh. "So far he seems like a total jerk. Best to avoid those kind of guys. You get on they're bad side and they'll rip you to shreds." I shrug. "So what's your life like Maria?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Painting Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting Problems   Painting Problems Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 pm

I looked at Brandon for a moment, did everyone here want to know about my life? So that's how it seemed. "My life is difficult." I responded to his question, "How about you?" I asked him as I grabbed a cloth to wipe my arm so I could restart.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Painting Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting Problems   Painting Problems Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:21 pm

Maria says her life is diffucult. "How so?" I hope I don't Soun too annoying. "Well, I used to be really happy. I have a girlfriend back at home who I wanted to have a future with. But the Hunger Games ripped that chance away from me. I can't win. I'm not strong enough." I sigh. "It could've been perfect, but.. I guess this world is messed up."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Painting Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting Problems   Painting Problems Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:57 pm

When he told me about his life a bit and girlfriend I smiled but it faded as the next words came, "You're going to at least try to come back for your girlfriend though right?" I asked and then sighed. "My life is difficult because I lost both my brothers had a fall out with my best friend because of a guy and yea." I said not telling him about Griffin. Griffin was the only thing that I felt on edge to talk about, he was the thing I liked to keep to myself.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Painting Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting Problems   Painting Problems Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:53 pm

"I'm going to do everything I can, but I doubt I'll win. Oh well." I sigh. "That sucks. I won't make you say anything more about your personal life. It's not my business." Then I try to change the subject. "So what are you good at?Weapons? I'm good with a trident, I wa born in district 4."[/b]
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Painting Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting Problems   Painting Problems Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:57 pm

I looked up at Brandon, he had just as much reason to live as I did, but I still wanted to win none the less. When he asked what weapons I was good with I smiled, "I'm good with swords and hitting accurately." I said with a grin on my face, he wouldn't get to know anything else I could do because I had to keep some things hidden didn't I? "Do you want to be allies?" I asked, I needed allies and that was fact.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Painting Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting Problems   Painting Problems Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:05 pm

"Ah. I'm acutally pretty good at treating things. Like wounds, posion and blah." I smile. Then Maria asks me if I want to be allies. "Sure. But you have to promise me you'll win if I die. Got it?" I ask with a grin. "Becasue that way you can go home and make your district proud. And that would be good." I say seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Painting Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting Problems   Painting Problems Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:09 pm

I smiled at Brandon, "Sounds good." I said and then I thought for a moment, "I plan to win, just because we're allies doesn't give you a free ticket that I wont kill you if I have to." I say, "Just so you know but if I die then you have to try and push to win." I say and I'm serious at this point, "Because if I was at home and my boyfriend was here..I'd sure as hell hope he tried his best to make it home to see me." I said with a big smile on my face, the first one in what seemed years.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Painting Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting Problems   Painting Problems Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:17 pm

"Good that." I say with a wink. "Oh I know. These are the Hubge Games after all, only one lives." Then Maria speaks about coming home, and I think of how Fleur would react if I died. Would she fall apart? Woul she be sad but ok? "I want to win for her."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Painting Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting Problems   Painting Problems Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:29 pm

I smiled at Brandon. "Alright sounds mighty fine." I said and then I finished up my painting. It was actually quite well done but it wasn't even the best. I washed my arm off and then looked at Brandon. "I'm heading over to a new station, I'll see ya later." I said waving and left.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Painting Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting Problems   Painting Problems Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:23 pm

"Fine by me." I sit continuing to work on the paints. I'm getting better at this, in fact the instructor has stopped yelling to m and telling me how bad I am. I keep at it until I've disguised myself as a tree and a bush. Then I pick up a few different shades of gray and start disguising myself as a rock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Painting Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting Problems   Painting Problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting Problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 28th Hunger Games :: Reapings and The Capitol-
Jump to: