The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peaceful Painting... Or is it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Peaceful Painting... Or is it? Left_bar_bleue150/150Peaceful Painting... Or is it? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Peaceful Painting... Or is it? Empty
PostSubject: Peaceful Painting... Or is it?   Peaceful Painting... Or is it? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:16 pm

I feel better after lunch, and I feel artistic. This is the first time that I feel calm, so I go over to the easels and start painting. I paint last years game, when Erikk won. I watched the end scene so much on the train to take notes so I know what it looked like off by heart.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Peaceful Painting... Or is it? Left_bar_bleue0/0Peaceful Painting... Or is it? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Painting... Or is it?   Peaceful Painting... Or is it? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:29 pm

~Tripp~
       I walk into the paint room following my district partner. Man, I needed to stay away from weapons. I look at her painting and smile "Its nice, but you missed the very top of the sky." I say and grab the paint to put it on the very corner. I go to a few aisles next to her and paint a picture.. of the Cornucopia, the bloodbath. Dead bodies everywhere, and people running.

(Tripp follows people he trusts to learn more about them)
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Peaceful Painting... Or is it? Left_bar_bleue150/150Peaceful Painting... Or is it? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Painting... Or is it?   Peaceful Painting... Or is it? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:40 pm

I look over to see Tripp painting. He is exactly like me. Not shocking because people in District 3 are like this but I'm so happy to see that.

"That is really good. You're creative like me I see."
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Peaceful Painting... Or is it? Left_bar_bleue0/0Peaceful Painting... Or is it? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Painting... Or is it?   Peaceful Painting... Or is it? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:42 pm

~Tripp~

"I'm not creative, I just made a Tripper. That's when I observe from others how to make things look better and to improve on skills. But there are only so many skills I can master and so few days I can master them in. I just don't want to disappoint the district back home." I sigh. Like I'm going to make them proud. "I'm just another stone in the district's Hunger games Grave. We both probably will" I say unconfidently and continue painting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Painting... Or is it?   Peaceful Painting... Or is it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peaceful Painting... Or is it?
Page 1 of 1