The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Reaping

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexxx
Alexxx

Female Posts : 297
Birthday : 1995-10-25

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:54 am

The slips in the giant clear ball seem to present many trouble for the children of District Three. The hand reaches into the thousands of male slips, and pulls out one name. Pausing to add suspence, he reads the name.

"Alexander Griffin."

The hand then repeats the process for the females.

"Megan Parker."

But then, a hand raises out of the crowd. A boy climbs onto the stage, and Alex steps down. THe volunteer's name is Jason King.

*I give Death permission to RP Jason, since he's an NPC.
Back to top Go down
Death

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:15 am

Megan felt her face whiten. All the blood drained and she stood frozen in her stance. Her green, floral shirt was caressed by a breeze. It was almost comforting but the idea of having to go into a deathmatch was not leaving her mind. Determined to not look weak, she forced her frozen leg to move. One step then another, she finally reached the platform. Her blank stare in her face was not going away. She looked at the audience, their faces mixed with horror, disbelief, pity and for some gratefulness she was picked. 'Could she bee looking at me now? Could she care?' she thought silently to herself. Her mother was ruthless and not always there. Would she care for her? The odds was not in her favor.

As she was about to breakdown when a hand raised up in the crowd. Could this be her chance of survival? A girl, named Jessa Augst, who was her age walked up the platform smirking. "I think district 3 would stand a better chance as me rather than this whimp." she laughed and shook the hands of the mayor. Megan sighed loudly and climbed down. Atleast she was safe...for now.
Back to top Go down
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

Female Posts : 108
Birthday : 1999-08-03

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:37 pm

Zariah started breathing again as she noticed her name was not called. She turned to look as Meghan, who was standing beside her. She immediately felt worried for her, but just then another girl volunteered. Zar, then, hugged Megan even though she didn't know her that well. "You'll stay alive for another year!" She said happily. Then, another hand was raised. Alex was not going to die either. A guy named Jason was going to instead. Zar tilted her head to get a view of Alex. When she caught his attention, she smiled slightly at him. He was lucky.
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

Female Posts : 297
Birthday : 1995-10-25

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:46 pm

I flicker a smile at Zar an Megan as I climb down from the stage, my hands in my pockets. I walk towards the two girls, keeping my eyes on the stage. "Looks like we're all surviving," I tell the girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reaping
Page 1 of 1