The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guess What's Finally Up? (PLEASE READ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Guess What's Finally Up? (PLEASE READ) Left_bar_bleue150/150Guess What's Finally Up? (PLEASE READ) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Guess What's Finally Up? (PLEASE READ) Empty
PostSubject: Guess What's Finally Up? (PLEASE READ)   Guess What's Finally Up? (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:00 pm

It's Up And Running!

So, you know how I mentioned the school topic before? Well now it's finally up and organized and I have fixed up all the sections so you know exactly what they are about! The school area is a place to develop some new skills and to develop old ones. If you need help with anything whether it be grammar, spelling, punctuation, character sheets, rolling the dice and practising them, expanding posts and so on then I suggest you come by.

Remember, WE pay YOU in points. If you ask a question or go to get help we will add on some points and also if you work at the school for awhile and improve lots.. There just may be a surprise at the end of it! So get to it and go to the school! (: I promise you we will be patient and easy going with you. We have a great group of mentors willing to help you out and work with you, it is their job after all.

Click here to visit the rp school! <-- I know a lot of you guys should be going to there so don't think you're perfect at writing. I'm not even perfect so you know..Just go, have fun. :3

Regards,
The Staff
Back to top Go down

Guess What's Finally Up? (PLEASE READ)
Page 1 of 1