The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guess what is finally coming to the site!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Guess what is finally coming to the site! Left_bar_bleue150/150Guess what is finally coming to the site! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Guess what is finally coming to the site! Empty
PostSubject: Guess what is finally coming to the site!   Guess what is finally coming to the site! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:05 pm

Shops!

Yes, shops are coming to the site! There has been quite a lot of requests for a shops type thing so we the staff all liked the idea of it and took it into our best interests to make it happen! We have a few shops coming up soon so be patient and wait for us to put them up! Here's a list of things to remember

• These may be labelled shops but they are ALL free and will not cost points considering we are generous people half the time. ;D
  • Be respectful to who ever owns the shop.
  • If a non staff member is running a shop don't be rude and don't decide to make your own shop just because they have one you have to clear with me about running a shop and whether I feel you'd be the person I'd like to run a shop.
  • Please don't get angry if we don't fill your request right away, we have lives of our own and have homework and all that fun stuff so please, don't rush us.
  • I might delete some topics so don't get angry! It's only because we might be having a shop coming out for that but I will save your info and I will pm you with it and send you a message explaining. Most likely your topic will not be deleted though.
  • Have fun and yea I guess that's it!

That is all for now have any concerns just pm me! I will not take suggestions for shops until all the current list of shops is created! Smile
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Guess what is finally coming to the site! Left_bar_bleue150/150Guess what is finally coming to the site! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Guess what is finally coming to the site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what is finally coming to the site!   Guess what is finally coming to the site! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:39 pm

We had to make them free as compensation for killing a bunch of you each Games.
Back to top Go down

Guess what is finally coming to the site!
Page 1 of 1