The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

jjboy's characters

Go down 
+3
Pibbles
Light
Zesker
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
jjboy's characters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/150jjboy's characters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson
Alliance:: None

jjboy's characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jjboy's characters   jjboy's characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:14 pm

Name: Desjardins Panel
Age/Birthday: 17, May 32
District: 1
Family: He has no known familly. Since he was found in the streets of district 1 he has been raised in an adoption home. As the mischievouse one no one wants the little joke.
Brief History: As a young boy desjardins has been into bringing the happiness and jokes around. He has roamed every street evry corner of district 1 he knows it just like his blanket he was found in the night he was abandoned. Many people call him a misfit but really all he wants is a familly to be with.
Physical Appearance: He is thin probably some good build on his lower half of his body. His face is round at the top but curved around the bottom. His hands work quick with all his exces energy left in his body. He is 5'4 and loves to run as much as he can.
Personality: trickster
Flaw: belives any story about him being apart of a familly.
Pets: a ferret named jones.
Rich or Poor?: in the middle
Weapon of Choice: bow with a 3 gear choice.
Talents: He has a nack of being very parkour like, he can run up to 3 miles without a break, and he is very good with stratigey.
Preferred Angles ptiful ( makes people feel sorry for him)
Angles this tribute will not do (Max. 3): Be a happy boy from District 1
Other:

Last edited by jjboy on Wed May 30, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
jjboy's characters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150jjboy's characters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: jjboy's characters   jjboy's characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:58 pm

For his personality, they aren't full sentences.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
jjboy's characters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150jjboy's characters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: jjboy's characters   jjboy's characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:11 pm

If anything that was really just one sentence :/. A comma does not separate it into a new sentence it helps you expand your sentences and such.

I would recommend Jjboy, that you go and see the school and get some help with basic punctuation and character sheet help. ^_^ Remember we pay you points to ask questions and get help. We encourage you to get help, we can all improve even the greatest of writers could improve. :3
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
jjboy's characters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/150jjboy's characters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: jjboy's characters   jjboy's characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:55 pm

ok thsnks ill look into it
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: jjboy's characters   jjboy's characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:43 am

Name: Aragorn Laythen
Age/Birthday: 16, July 4
District:2
Family: His father james taught sword lessons to Aragorn since he was little. James was a big man but had nice clean dark brown hair and well trimmed beard. His mother mary unfortuantly died while giving birth to Aragorn. He has one sibling jezzy a little sister she is 14.
Brief History: Aragorn had been hunting in the woods on a cool november day but when he came back to the district all was silent. He went over to a strange crowd of people they looked like... mourners. Who had died? His father had beed killed by an angery student during his practice.
Physical Appearance: Nice dark long hair,With dark brown eyes that peirce anything in their way. He was a middle height not basket ball nor normal size so in the middle. He is an active person.His shoulders are broad. He has a solid build of practicing swords all day.
Personality: Filled with hate and anger, but on an accasion he will be so cheerful he laughs and smiles all day but not as much anymore. He is also very respectful look to him. He also is very paranoid but it has its victorys everyonce in a while.
Flaw: Can't stand to be around to many people at once and gos a little loopy crazy.
Pets: Hunting dog (grober wolf) name
Rich or Poor?:rich
Weapon of Choice:battle sword but preferable his hand made crafted battle sword.
Talents: He can last in harsh tempatures, Can speak with the wolves.
Preferred Angles (inoccent
Angles this tribute will not do: happy flawless boy, never going to show anger
Other:

Last edited by Aragorn on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: jjboy's characters   jjboy's characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: jjboy's characters   jjboy's characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:41 pm

Name: Evanescence Parthy *NickName Evane*
Age/Birthday: 16....... December 12
District: 7
Family: Mother Pearseil, Father Parthon , Little sister Hannah
Brief History: My father works in the Lumber feild, As for my mother she stays home and cleans, cooks, And washes. My little sisiter likes to tend to the garden some days.
Me im just around town selling spare parts here and there we come from a good line of ancestors. My papa has 3 fingers on his left hand from a machine accedent. My mum has everything in tact. Me i was born with double lungs wich was a shock to the family.
But they accepted me and here i am today perfectly healthy and fine. But one of my freinds were not lucky her dad risked his life for mine. Thats the reason why mine is alive today.
Physical Appearance: Dark brown hair that comes down neatly past her shoulders by an inch. Smooth carmal eyes that shine like a brown jewl. She is 5'6". She has a fine tan with a small amount of mucsle in the legs, thigh, and arms. Her face is round/ovalish.
Personality: She is funny and at times smart. At points she is very flirtarous. She has learned to be loyal sometimes Sarcstic. but never really intemidating.
Flaw: get's a little dizzy if seen too much gore and possibly pass out
Pets: one eagle, And a dog named george
Rich or Poor?: Rich
Weapon of Choice: Knifes/sword
Talents: Can re wire an electrical system, Good at camo, And brain tricks
Preferred Angles (Innocent, Sexy, Mysterious.. etc..): Deviouse, innocent, sexy
Angles this tribute will not do (Max. 3); Mean, and dis-loyal
Other:

Last edited by JJGuy on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: jjboy's characters   jjboy's characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:02 pm

Okay everything looks good but in Personality when we say four sentences we don't mean four traits we mean four sentences. So instead of: "Funny, smart, and flirty" it would be something like: "Evane is funny. She is also very smart and can often be flirtatious...".
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: jjboy's characters   jjboy's characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:10 pm

Ok dinolily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jjboy's characters   jjboy's characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:23 pm

Also, not liking big rats is not a flaw. It needs to be something that would seriously inhibit her in the Games or a personality defect. It needs to disable her. Nobody's perfect. Not liking big rats would be a fear that she probably won't run into often and might never run into at all, not a flaw.

All right, I need to get this done so I can this charrie can be eligible for the reaping, so I'm just going to fix her for you. If you don't like her, then you can use this as a reference for what needs to be done and fix her yourself. Smile

Name: Evanescence "Evane" Parthy
Age/Birthday: 16....... December 12
District: 3
Family: Mother- Pearseil, Father- Parthon, Little Sister- Hannah
Brief History: My father works in the electrical field, and my mother stays home all day, cleaning, cooking, and washing. My little sister likes to tend to the garden some days. I'm usually just around town selling spare parts here and there. We come from a good line of ancestors. My papa has 3 fingers on his left hand from a machine accident. My mum has everything intact. I, myself, was born with double the normal number of lungs wich was a shock to the family. Nevertheless, they accepted me, and here I am today, perfectly healthy and fine. However, one of my friends was not so lucky... her dad risked his life for my dad. That is the reason why mine is alive today.
Physical Appearance: Evane has dark brown hair that comes down neatly past her shoulders by an inch. Her eyes are smooth caramel color and shine like brown jewels. She is 5'6". She has a fine tan with a small amount of muscle in the legs, thighs, and arms. Her face is round/oval shaped.
Personality: She is funny and at times smart. At points she is very flirtatious. She has learned to be loyal. She is sometimes sarcastic, but never really intimidating until she gets mad. When she is mad, she will find a person at random and cut off their fingers.
Flaw: Evane has a rather prominent temper problem, and often misdirects her anger or is blinded by rage.
Pets: She has an eagle and a dog named George.
Rich or Poor?: Rich
Weapon of Choice: Knives/sword
Talents: She can re-wire an electrical system, she's good at camo, and she has been known to use many successful brain tricks.
Preferred Angles (Innocent, Sexy, Mysterious.. etc..): Devious, innocent, sexy
Angles this tribute will not do (Max. 3); Mean or disloyal
Other:
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: jjboy's characters   jjboy's characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Name:

Birthday:August 12

Pets: Dog

Personality: He has a kind attitude about him. Respectful Gentleman. And a party animal.

Rich or Poor? Rich

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: jjboy's characters   jjboy's characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Evane is now Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jjboy's characters   jjboy's characters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jjboy's characters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2