The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the water room to anywhere else

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
From the water room to anywhere else Left_bar_bleue150/150From the water room to anywhere else Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

From the water room to anywhere else Empty
PostSubject: From the water room to anywhere else   From the water room to anywhere else Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:47 pm

I had found an exit yes finally! An exit. I carefully walked into a place, hoping that I would see the Cornucopia. But I was oh so wrong. I am looking at a lava pool, only about 20 feet away. Well the good news was I still had a load of supplies. Maybe Nathan would kill himself or something in the other room, and they'd let me out. Or if he came, I could just push him into the lava. I made a little camp far from the lava, and and I could see anything that tried to attack me. I set my stuff down and chewed on a small piece of ice. Considering there was lava nearby, it was pretty cold. Not too cold though. Well if the ice melts, I have water. I examine my supplies and relize. Before I fell into the dungeons, I had some apples. I checked in the blanket that I made a bag, and there they are. I smile.

2 Spears
Ice Shards
4 Apples
Blanket
First Aid Kit

___
If you're questioning the apple thing, you shouldn't be. In the first topic it says he grabbed the apples and in the topic where he fell into the dungeon, it never said he put his stuff down or didn't have it.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
From the water room to anywhere else Left_bar_bleue150/150From the water room to anywhere else Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: From the water room to anywhere else   From the water room to anywhere else Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:55 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: From the water room to anywhere else   From the water room to anywhere else Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:30 pm

As I get settled down, my supplies still next to me if needed, I begin a little conversation with my Panem audience. "Thank you, to my fans. I hope that etheir me or Esther get to see your faces again. You are what keep helping me through this, knowing that you're supporting me." And it was pretty much true. If I had no one cheering for me, I don't think I'd have the will to live right now.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: From the water room to anywhere else   From the water room to anywhere else Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:55 pm

The ground started to shake all around Hunter, was it just him, or was the floor tilting towards the Lava, slowly blocking off the only exit and condemning everything left inside to fall into the pit and burn?
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: From the water room to anywhere else   From the water room to anywhere else Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:28 pm

As the ground begins to shake, I cut off a piece of the blanket. Then I cut that piece into strands. It takes a while, but I had made 5 strong ropes. I tied the strongest one around me, looking like a belt of some sort, then tied the end of the other ropes to the belt. Then I found 4 sharp rocks, and kept them in my hand as I climbed up the rocky wall. One I had found a sturdy place to tie my first rope, I tied it around and just in case I jammed in the sharp rock nearby for extra support. I did the same with the others. I was then hanging up high, able to move a bit. Then I started looking around again for a way out.
Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
From the water room to anywhere else 1turn
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: From the water room to anywhere else   From the water room to anywhere else Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Hunter manages to squeeze through the remainder of the doorway and scurry into the Cell Block, running into Nathan once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the water room to anywhere else   From the water room to anywhere else Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the water room to anywhere else
Page 1 of 1