The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:11 pm

"There's a lot to do." I climb farther up to the tree. "See? It's fun if you let it be." I laugh and then climb higher. "I'm like 20 feet in the air!" I shout. "This is cool." I look out from the tree. There's a great view.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:27 pm

I smiled as he kept climbing. Soon enough I was following just behind him and when we stopped and we looked out at the view I was amazed. "You can see quite a bit of district ten from up here..It's so amazing." I say taking in everything.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:54 pm

"You're a great climber too." I smile at Fleur then look back down. "Isn't the view just so breathtaking? I've never seen district 10 like this before." I keep looking. "Despite the fear of falling out of this tree."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:45 pm

I smile at Brandon and I continue to look over district ten. "It looks so big and endless from up here." I say and look over it all. I could see tons of live stock animals all over and then there was the small housing district of those who didn't have their own livestock ranch. "Do you want to go out riding?" I asked. "Or perhaps we could just go out to a big open field with tall grass." I say laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:03 pm

"Whatever works for you but, a field with tall grass seems pretty awesome." I say with a laugh. I start to climb down the tree. I feel myself getting lower, lower, and lower. Once I'm about 3/4 of the way down, I just jump from the tree. Surprisingly, I land on my feet. "Come on Fleur!"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:39 pm

I had been watching the games, well they had just started and the parade had come on. I watching it, district one was playing a love angle, four was an interesting one, the costume was amazing, five was so interesting as well and finally district ten appeared. I saw Ashley and next to her someone in a cow suit..Wait..What!? What did they do to him but soon enough I couldn't help but laugh and then when he said something like he was a cow I laughed and shook my head, of course he would. Then he shouted out something that had my name in it and stopped me from laughing. I'd give anything to be in that spot, I should have volunteered..I could have been there with Brandon and at least see him and know for sure he was okay. "I love you." I whispered talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3