The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:23 pm

The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Tumblr_lskg6vLBDk1qbngkjo3_400

I stayed with Brandon as I held him, he didn't seem like he was present and that worried me. Was he gone? Would he return? I had no idea and it was making me grow more and more concerned. I watched as Aria booked it to go get help. Once Liam and Robbie were there I had them take Brandon inside and lay him down on the table in a different room, it wasn't our dinning table it was just the table we used for medical purposes anyway. Luckily I knew how to treat this type of things and we had a stock of different things. I quickly got things prepared and I cleaned the cuts and bite marks so they wouldn't get infected. I put some sort of medicine on each one, it was a homemade medicine but I knew it work a bit..it wouldn't take all his pain away but it'd take some away. I found some bandages and I put them on him gently. I left to wash my hands and then returned to him and took a hold of his hand. "Brandon." I said softly hoping he could still hear me..Hoping he was still here. A few minutes later his eyes opened and I was stunned at first but soon my face lit up. When he spoke I felt bad because he was weak. "Brandon, why did you fight them? You worried me." I said and my face slowly turned into an upset frown. I really was worried about him and concerned. "I.." I paused taking a deep breath in, it was like I hadn't breathed for a long time. "I'm..I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:06 pm

I lied there, not smiling or frowning. "They were coming after you. They were trying to kill you. I'd do anything for you Fleur." I closed my eyes for a few minutes. I was hurting but I opened my eyes. Fleur looked on the verge on crying. "And I truly mean it." I say softly. I hear in my head the wolves again. That horrible moment. I look back at Fleur.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:36 pm

The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Tumblr_lskg6vLBDk1qbngkjo3_400

I looked at him still feeling sorry for him. I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't I was so awe strucked and touched by his words I was speechless. I held his hand still and squeezed it tighter and gave him a small smile. "Thank you." I said softly. "I owe you a lot more than my life is worth." I said gently and rested a hand on his cheek, "I'm just glad you're okay." I say and stay by his side.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:34 pm

I gave a little smile. "Are you kidding me? Your life is worth more than all the money in this world. "Well I don't know about you, but this is getting tiring just laying here. Can I go outside or something?" I say, as of I'm totally okay.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:37 pm

I smiled at his commet and even blushed a bit. "It's not worth that much." I said quietly and when he asked if he could go outside I rested my hand on his shoulder. "You're hurt, I'm not letting you go outside. we can move you somewhere more comfortable." I offered.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:21 pm

"Oh c'mon. I'm not that hurt." I try to slowly lift myself up. I groan a lot in the process but do it successfully. "See? I'm fine. Let's just go outside. This is really boring just sitting here." I extend a leg and attempt to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:32 pm

I didn't like him trying to get up. When he did get up and I heard him groaning I felt bad for him for how much pain he was in. "Brandon..You're obviously in pain. Rest for ten more minutes before getting up and trying to walk." I told him and then brushed some hair behind my ear. I took his leg and brought it back on the table and then put my hand on his chest pushing him back down to a laying position. "Stay put for ten minutes, is that so hard?" I asked with a small smile. "You were basically just fighting wolves you need to rest a bit." I said looking down at him and on impulse I kissed him softly and blushed realizing what I had just done.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:45 pm

"Fine. Ten more minutes." I laid back down on the table. When she put her hand on my chest I didn't fight it, just laid back down. "Ten minutes." I grab her hand in a nice way.

Then something happens. Fleur kisses me. It feels like time stops. Then it's over and she's blushing really hard. I smile at her. "Why we're you do nervous? Do you think I care if you're a good kisser or not?" I rest a hand on her cheek and release the grasp on her hand. "It doesn't matter to me. Just as long as you're mine." Then I pull her close to me.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:53 pm

When he agreed to ten more minutes I smiled but knew he'd only go ten more minutes and any longer he'd get up anyway. When he questioned if I was too nervous I shook my head lightly, "No, I was just worried if you'd push me away but that was stupid to think huh?" I asked with a small laugh. When he pulled me close I was startled at first but then I just stayed close to him. The best thing I could probably do for him. "How does your wounds feel?" I asked remembering all the scratches and bit marks he had taken, taken them for me and it was honestly the sweetest thing anyone had done for me.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:31 am

I give a reassuring grin. "I won't push you away." I rest my hand on Fleur's arm. "I feel much better. See? It's like I was never attacked." The wolves find their way back into my mind. I make the thought go away. Right now, they don't matter. Reailty does however. And the aching takes over. "You know, it hurts a bit. Only a bit." I say, making sure to let know that I'm pretty much okay.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:25 am

I smiled at Brandon. When he told me he hurt a bit I frowned and was a little worried. "Do you want me to try and make a remedy for you so you can feel better and not hurt as much?" I asked looking at him. "Are you sure, you are still able to stay for dinner tonight, you can go home and rest too if you want but then again you might not want to rest and I this could sound mean, I want you stay I do don't get me wrong and don't think I am trying to push you out the door because I'm not and.. and." I had spoken really fast and had to stop to breath and also because I was getting to worked up about nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:10 pm

"A remedy? Nah, I'm good. It's really not that bad. Just a scratch or two." Then Fleur started talking really, really fast. I couldn't hear a word she was saying. I tried to speak a few times, but was covered up by her words. Since I have a feeling she won't stop talking, I stop her words with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:16 pm

While I went to take a breath before going on with my little rant I was stopped by him kissing me and I blushed and looked down. I was embarrassed with how much I had spoken and worried about it so much. "Sorry." I said softly looking down. I looked up at him again. "I just want to make sure you're okay." I said and then took a deep breath in and let out slowly calming down. "Are you still staying for dinner though?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:07 am

"Sorry for what? For being nice?" I smile at Fleur. "Why are you so stressed and worried?" I slide my hand down her neck. "Or course I'm staying. I wouldn't just leave you." I say, remembering how the last time Fleur and I had dinner together, we got together.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:18 am

I smile at Brandon and when he mentioned and asked why I was so stressed and worried a sighed softly. He really was the right choice, although I never had another crush on anyone at all, it had been Brandon for a long while. "I just..Just don't you getting injured more are putting your self in severe pain, I don't like to see people or animals in pain." I said with sad eyes while looking at him but soon I gave him a small smile. "I'm glad you're staying, maybe my parents will be happy for us, I can't see them getting too upset." I said and reached my hand up to his face to move a bit of hair out of his eyes, I gave him a big smile then, "I like being able to see your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:30 pm

"Seeing you in pain makes me hurt. Don't worry about me, I'm fine." I looked into Fleur's eyes, creating a deep connection. "I'm sure your parents will be happy. Not as happy as I am though, having you lay next to me right now." I say with a warm and sweet smile. Then she pushes my hair away. "My eyes are just okay. But yours are so misty and I love them just like you."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:12 pm

He told me not to worry about him but it was hard not to, I wouldn't mention anything more about being worried about him but deep down I still was and it wouldn't just go away. When Brandon spoke about his eyes and then mine I blushed at his words, it was sweet, I wasn't embarrassed but it had just made my heart flutter. I was tongue tied and the only response I could do was kiss him softly. "You're eyes are beautiful though, I've never seen anyone else in the district with them." I said.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:27 pm

When Fleur kisses me again. I relize something. Fleur makes me incredibly happy. Happier than I think I've ever been in my life. I'm not the same person without her, she makes me better. "You make me so happy. Happier than I ever was even when my sister was around. Why did we take so long to relize we should be together. I've found the most perfect girl ever."

When she comments about my eyes, I say. "Sure. Some people in our district have a similar eye colour to yours. But yours have so much more beauty and meaning." I smile again.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:48 pm

~FLEUR LEMMINGS~
The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Tumblr_m2uji3OXhh1qhng0po4_250

I didn't notice it but I smiling a lot, a bright cheery smile that was impossible to ruin. Nothing really made this day terrible none at all. "I don't know why we took so long," I said softly and then think a bit as I look in his eyes. "Maybe it's because, good things come to those who wait." I say with a big grin on my face and then I remembered what he said about finding the most perfect girl ever. I blushed and kissed his cheek softly, "Well, I found the most amazing guy ever."

When he tossed my compliment about his eyes to the side and complimented mine again I gave him a warm smile. "You're full of compliments today aren't you." I asked with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:55 pm

"Thank you." I say softly after she calls me the most perfect guy ever. Ten minutes was almost up and as much as I love cuddling with Fleur, I'm a teen boy and need to be outside. "It makes you smile when I complement you so I like to."

Then I grabbed Fleur's hand, stood up, and walked outside. It felt nice. I saw a ball nearby, so I grabbed it and started kicking it around.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:59 pm

I looked at him, "I smile whether you compliment me or not, I smile simply because I'm with you." I said and grinned. I wasn't even keeping track of time but knowing Brandon he probably was keeping track, most guys liked being outside and doing something instead of nothing.

Soon enough the ten minutes must have been up because he sat up and took me with him outside. When he had a ball and was kicking it around I smirked, I ran up and shoved him before bending over grabbing the ball and I was off into a sprint into the big field. It was the safer field that was more blocked and protected.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:29 pm

I did a few tricks with the ball and then kicked it to Fleur. "C'mon pass it back!" I shouted. I then run up to her once she has the ball and steal it. Then I kick the ball around her in a few circles. I can tell that she's trying to keep up with me so I go faster. "It sure is hard to keep up with Brandon, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:38 pm

I laughed at Brandon and shook my head. I ran trying to catch up to him, make him think I'm not that fast but in reality I haven't even done my best yet. I went into a dash and caught up to him kicked the ball away and bent down to pick it up again and I ran again and soon went back into my dash, "Now whose the one who can't catch up." I said laughing and continued to run.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:18 pm

I was startled when Fleur took the ball. I stumbled over and tried to grab the ball but failed. After a while I shouted, "Okay, okay you win!" I was grinning as I said it. "You've got some damn skills." Then I find a tall tree and climb it. I get up the trunk and climb up a little. "Come up!"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:16 pm

I grinned as he declared I won. It was nice to hear that I won. When he then stopped and climbed a tree I sighed and stopped my sprint. I caught my breath a bit before walking over to the tree, I threw the ball far out into the field and then I managed to climb up the tree a bit, after I had I climbed a few branches up and caught up to Brandon. "I'm up here, what are we supposed to do." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next