The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Alone......with Elyc

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Home Alone......with Elyc - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Home Alone......with Elyc - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Drew Walker
Alliance::

Home Alone......with Elyc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:35 pm

"Like life or death Critical, or revise critical, I can never tell the Difference" I asked leaning my head to the left, I finished my cereal and looked down at the leftover milk. I loudly slurped it down, I mean who cares right? I moved to the sink and turned it on, listening to Brandon as he answered my question. I placed the bowl down with a clink and leaned against the fridge, arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Home Alone......with Elyc - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Home Alone......with Elyc - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:45 pm

I picked my cereal up and slurped it like Elyc did. Then I stood up and put the bowl down. "Somewhere between the first and second one." I took a deep breath. Okay. Here goes. "There was one night. You know Fleur, right?" I sighed. "Anyways, she was in my room and we talked for a while and it just kinda happened. She's my girl now."
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:52 pm

I looked at Brandon a long time, Nothing being given away on my face. "Well." I said just staring straight ahead, still no emotion on my face. "Congrats, I mean, that's really something isn't it?" I said breaking into a grin that could tell i was still battling emotions on the inside, I mean its great from him, but whats it mean for me? Third wheel now? What? More or less whats it mean for HER? How will she feel being around me, 24/7? Well if me and Brandon can still hang out, but I'm not sure, girls can be crazy, specially these days.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:56 pm

I smile once I see that he's okay. "Thanks I guess. I mean yeah. It is something." But then my smile drops. Maybe he is hurting inside. "You know, just because I have a girlfriend doesn't mean I won't have alone time with my best friend. She's not the clingy type, and she knows I need some space. Dont worry bro." I hope Elyc knows that that's entirely true.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:01 pm

I smile, Of course shes not, at least at first... "Yeah, I know, I'm just.... Thinking that's all" I said with a smile, and choking laugh. I reached into the fridge, and pulled the Ice cold water gun I hid earlier that night. "Well, I something to tell you to... YOUR A SUCKER!" I shout as i spin around and spray him with the frosted water soaker.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:05 pm

I feel as if in a I'm in a dramatic moment like in the games. Then in a split second, I see Elyc with the water gun and I'm being shot with freezing cold water. "What the hell?!" I'm laughing real hard now. Then I run into my room and grab the water gun I had. While Elyc was spraying me I filled up my gun. "Takd this!" I shot him.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:12 pm

I dropped to the floor and rolled under the bed to the other side, "You see that? that means you are dealing with some serious Kick butt action going on over here!" I said Getting ever closer to the wall, I launched myself up, placing my strongest leg on the wall, flipped over Brandon, and nailed him in the back. "I've been learning, You are dealing with the Legion now!" I said giving into tons of laughter as i look at my barely soaked shirt.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:16 pm

"Ugh! Damn it!" I watch as Elyc goes all ninja on me. I turn around with my soaked shirt. I try shooting him, but he dodges each squirt. "You've left me no choice. BOMBS!" I went and found little plastic deflated things. They came from district 4. I filled one up with water and tied the end. I threw it at Elyc and it hit him, splattering water all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:23 pm

~water balloons? Really?

~I swear I never saw it coming, the huge red thing, snapped and i was soaked from head to toe, I dropped to the floor and came up beside Brandon, squirting him in his ear. I felt another thing blast apart on my head, and looked at the floor, "Dude, Your mom is gonna be PISSED OFF!" i said looking as honest as i could, trying to seem completely distracted. He through a bright yellow bulb of water, and i ducked, but sil got splashed sending chills all over my back. I shook my head full of water, flinging random droplets of water everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:40 pm

-(: yep

I laugh. "Not the ear!" I yelled while still laughing. "Eh, I'll just clean up later." I threw another water bomb at Elyc. When he shook his head it got me wet. Then there wa the sound of the water bomb snapping and the water splashing out. I flinched a bit.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:47 pm

When Brandon flinched I jumped and silently held myself up above Brandon's head, so that when he opened his eyes, I wouldn't be there. I wiggled into a comfortable position, and watched what Brandon would do, My gun ready, and almost empty.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:32 pm

My eyes opened after I flinched. "Elyc?" Nothing. "Elyc?!" Nothing. I went to fill up 5 more water bombs. "Come out little boy, don't be afraid of wittle Brandon." I waited. Then I went to fill up my gun. Now I was fully loaded. "I'm loaded bro. Now be afraid."
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:38 pm

While he had left to fill his gun, I had taken one of the five balloons in the sink. "But, I have surprise on my side." I say with a smile, dropping my balloon over his head, and slinking to the floor I shot him once more, the night air chilling me to the bones, "It's really cold, like very cold..." I said shaking, my voice going into a tremble. I must've come down from my adrenaline rush, because it all hit at once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Alone......with Elyc
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2