The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Alone......with Elyc

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Home Alone......with Elyc Left_bar_bleue150/150Home Alone......with Elyc Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Home Alone......with Elyc Empty
PostSubject: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Spoiler:

Home Alone......with Elyc Tumblr_m1roabyanR1r99f4t

[I walked into my house and set down my school pack. Elyc followed in my house behind me. He was my best friend. I went up to my room and flopped onto the bed. My mom wouldn't be home until tommrow, so Elyc was sleeping over. "TGIF Elyc." Elyc and I were two grades and years apart. He was 14 and I was 16. But that didn't make a difference to me. I fiddled with the sleeve of my jacket.

Last edited by Rccheetah on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Home Alone......with Elyc Left_bar_bleue150/150Home Alone......with Elyc Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Drew Walker

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:00 pm

"Tell Me About it, But the only problem is that its the 13th... You know bad things can happen if your superstitious and all..." I said with a straight face, and my fingers absently fiddled with my bright yellow neon colored shirt. My stormy grey eyes took in his shaggy hair in a perfect style, His Brown Eyes and that always present smile. I gave a cocky half smiled pushing my hand through my hair, One of my favorite sensations. I let out a deep breathe as my Heart rate increased a little. "So whats on the agenda for today?" I asked looking at Brandon the smile still on my face.
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:11 pm

(Sea Color eyes)

I smile. "You know that I'm not superstitious." I sit up on my bed. "Agenda? What are you? Mrs. Cokspier?" I put on a mocking voice. "Alright class we have a very tight agenda so detention if you are 10 seconds late!" I laugh a little bit. The one great thing about being with Elyc is since he was the first person I met when I moved here from district 4, 4 years ago, and he's my best friend, I can be myself around him and not have to lie. I can trust him with any secret. "So you've got an eye on any girls lately?"
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:21 pm

"Your Mom.... But seriously don't get me started on that, You know how locked up I am, It could be Disastrous These days..." I said giving another cocky half smile, the dimples really showing in my tan. I blinked my eyelashes and said "I remember a comment that I probably wasn't supposed to hear, by one of those girls that everyone talks about. She babbled on about a topic that got all the girls agreeing and talking so... Enthusiastic? It wasn't until just a few minutes before Mrs. Cokspier class was out. It was something like 'How do his long eyelashes not tangle up, and cover those Amazing stormy grey eyes.' Now I'm 99.99999% sure that im the only one with Stormy grey eyes in the whole district, so you tell me...." I had taken several deep breathes throughout, but it seems that whenever I gave way to my insides I get Tense... Probably because I'm Afraid of what he'd do if he knew the truth...
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:32 pm

I look down and nod. "Every girl is crushing on you these days Elyc. You could pick up any girl in the district. But I'm another story."I look up at Elyc. He's got great dirty blonde hair, those stormy eyes, tan skin, what girl couldn't fall for him? I have brown hair, sea eyes, and I'm a little tan. Girls usually try to become friends with me so that they could get closer to Elyc. I've gotten used to it by now.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:50 pm

"If I was a girl I'd Screw you in a heartbeat", and you don't know how close to the truth that is thankfully... I smiled flopping down on the bed next to him, I again shoved my hand through my hair, Thinking how I Wish I could sleep here all the time, but I doubt it. I mauled over what he said about every girl he knew wanting to get close to me, When it was really the other way around? Girls are so confusing around this time of the year... I never really believed in spring fever, but It seems to get stronger with this set of kids, rather than my aged buddies. I sighed and scooted up against the wall closing my eyes and slowing my breathing down to relax a little.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:57 pm

I laugh. "Wipe that grin off your face and don't get any ideas. It's not happening bro." I laugh again. "So who's the girl? Ya know, the girl that you overheard. She hot?" I imagine who the girl could be. Carly, Jen, Sarah, or Caitlin maybe? No it couldn't be them. They aren't worth Elyc's time. Maybe she has a friend. I don't really like any girls in that way right now, they're too much work.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:05 pm

I gave a mysterious smile, Not letting anything through, "Oh, Some new girl I haven't actually met her yet, probably a nobody, although the girls do seem to take an interest in her more than everyone else... But it doesn't matter, I too busy for all of that, you know, making sure I'm ready for the games and stuff... What about you? any girls on your mind?" I said looking him over, I had seen his drooling face a few times, but only when he lost his cool which is like almost never, Except in his sleep. "I mean those noises you make sleeping? I may be tone deaf but they'er not exactly snores are they?" I smiled once more just to add the desired effect.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:15 pm

"Eh I don't really like nobody's too much." "And I dunno about you, but I'm routing for Nathan in these games. I talked to him a few times. He's a good guy. If you were reaped for the games, I'm sure you'd get a volunteer. One of those kids who look up to you I'm sure. They wouldn't let you go to that death trap." Then I think about girls on my mind. "Not really any. Unless she shows some real interest in me. But even if she does, she might not be worth my time." Then I look down at my pillow. "Huh? I make noises?"
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:24 pm

"Just having some fun, Relax, Laugh a little, I mean you're with me right?" I said my voice going a little squeaky near the last part. I sighed, i hated puberty, and it'd suck to go to the games, however I have a feeling I could win if I tried. "Nah, I'm not that important am I? everyone just seems to ignore me, but I wouldn't know..." I laughed a little and stripped down to my Stormy grey boxers that matched my eyes, and then rummaged through my bag for my Pajamas, thinking I must've packed them... "Damn... I forgot my Pj's.... What size do you wear Brandon?" I asked looking over my muscled shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:36 pm

"Yep. I'm with you." I smiled. "Not impoartant? Kids look up to guys like us bro. They wouldn't hesitate to voluenteer." Elyc strips down into his boxers, and I pull out of my drawer red plaid pajama pants and a white wife-beater. "Nope, you're just gonna have to sleep in your boxers. Maybe some girl will sneak into your house and try to do you while you're sleeping." I see his serious eyes and laugh. "Don't worry. I'm kidding. Chill." I hand him a pair of pajama pants. "Try them on. I have smaller ones. Let me know if those are too big."
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:42 pm

"ph-please, were less than an inch apart in height so just shut your trap... But I don't want your mom to do TO much laundry because of my mistake, and if your right It'll be easier for all my 'fans'..." I said making air quotes and laughing, tossing the Pants back at him, "Besides I feel more... Free Like this" a smile cracks my lips and I flop Down Looking up at him, and thought how lucky I was to meet him.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:54 pm

"Really dude. Chill. I gave you some. You sound like you're pleading for mercy." I smile. "Really, it's fine. I was just kidding. It's only an extra pair of pajamas. My mom won't care." I take my shirt off and slip on the white wife-beater. "Hey, just don't blame me if one of your 'fans' has a baby with your DNA. You can't say I didn't warn you." I say jokingly and laugh. I slip off my jeans and my yellow boxers are revealed. I put in my plaid pajama pants and sit back on my bed. "Last chance for pants."
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:04 pm

"Nah, Pants-Shmance, I feel so FREE! its wonderful really... You make me sound desperate here... by the way, Nice Boxers yourself, yellow? Ism't that like a kindergarten color?" I asked, But who was i to judge, I loved the color purple a deep purple, one of my major turn on's aswell. I hoped to the hard floor and pulled up my blankets. "It's gonna be a long night, but hey I'm used to those by now right?"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:13 pm

I grin. "Well if you like it then that's your descion." I hop under the covers on my bed and pull up the blankets. "Hey, the color yellow really turns me on." I laugh. "Colors are colors bro, dong judge me. You like purple and you're a guy." I shifted myself in bed. "What do you mean a lot of long nights?"
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:44 pm

"I've Got Nightmares, that's all... " I said looking at Brandon, "The color purple is Manly, I mean seriously....." I said, I gave one last turn and tried to settle down, Tomorrow would be very interesting, I mean it was a three day weekend. And it was a weekend with Brandon, I always loved Hanging with my Homies...
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:03 pm

"Nightmares...... Its okay. Everyone does bro. Just remember that it's only a dream. If it gets bad, wake me up. We can talk about it." I turn off the lights and lay back down in my bed. "Yellow is too." I laugh a little. We both picked..... Unmanly colors."Maybe tommrow morning we can go somewhere cool." Then I close my eyes and settle down.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:00 pm

I awoke with a start at 1am. The pale light made the shadows seem like a deep hole, almost bottomless. I sat up and looked around, noticing for the first time I was on the mattress with Brandon, No wonder I smelt feet half the night.... I thought as I focused on his bare feet inches from my nose. I rolled out of bed, my legs still asleep and landed with a heavy thud. I smiled and crawled towards mt bag, pulling on my pants, causing that painfully ticklish feeling as my legs began to awaken. I walked in a stumble towards the stairs, heading for the kitchen... I was hungry, and the last time i ate was 12 yesterday. I pulled on my shirt the last of the way, a bright purple one, short sleeved. I stretched and blinked my eyes several times, before I saw two sets of clothes all over the floor, one pair male, and the other female, heading to Brandon Moms room. "Looks like someone had fun last night..." I mumble under my breathe and move to the sink, looking for the bowl.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:58 am

I awaken from the sound of someone walking. I sit up fast. I'm a light sleeper. I get out of my bed and see Elyc, awake. "Looks like you've decided to put in pants after all." I say. I know that I startled him when he jumps back. "Why are you awake?"
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:08 am

"Couldn't sleep, And I would be quiet, because you have company over, and I don't think it would be polite to wake them up at 1...." I said nodding down the clothed strewn hall. I breathed in deep, and pushed my hand through my hair, and turned around, It'd be pointless to tell him I just put them on. "Do you remember me climbing into the mattress with you last night? Cause i woke to the sight of your feet in my face..." I moved through the dark room with ease, it was after all a second home to me. The sounds of rattling confirmed that I found the bowls, and silverware. I continued to pour us some cereal and milk, carrying the second bowl over to Brandon. "Good Morning, Bro. It's Saturday, and I actually have no plans but spending time with you...." I said in my most mockingly flattery tone i could manage with a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:38 am

"Company? What do you mean....." I was confused. "No, I don't think that you ever climbed in....... Elyc what's going on?" I took the bowl and made myself Carl. "Just me? Gee, I must be important." I laugh. "So what do you mean, 'Company'? Nobody else is over."
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:43 am

I shrug, must be the lighting... "Oh nothing, but I seriously awoke to the sight of your feet, did we like talk last night, cause I don't remember anything at all.... I mean beside you and your girly yellow boxers" I cracked a smile at the last part. I hoped up onto the counter and squirmed until i was more comfortable. I took a bite of the cereal and swallowed, waiting for my body to finish waking up, I could still feel the tingling in my legs, but it was faint now.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:27 pm

I smile. "The sight of my feet..." Then I laugh. "Of course we talked last night Elyc. And yes. I was wearing yellow boxers. Still am. Apparently it's a 'kindergarten' color to you." I laugh again then take another bite of my cereal.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:07 pm

"Hey No Judgement from me, I love the color purple. It is as much childish as yours..." I said giving a smile, and having a choking fit over my cereal, for a failed attempt at laugh. I wiggled my butt on the counter into a more comfortable position, and leaned against the cabinets. "So It's Early and we don't have any plans I know of, what do you have in mind?" I asked between bites.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:26 pm

"Yellow and purple. We chose...... Interesting colors." I give Elyc a fun look then laugh. "I think you need to learn how to eat food while laughing. Apparently it's hard for you." I lean my head against the back of my chair. "We'll go around the district and do stuff. Maybe go into the fields or the upper district." Then I relizes that there was something that I wasn't telling Elyc. That one night with Fleur at my place. "Hey Elyc...... You remember that talk about girls last night? Well I was tired and forgot to tell you something critical."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone......with Elyc   Home Alone......with Elyc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Alone......with Elyc
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next