The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Left_bar_bleue150/150Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:26 am

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Girl-With-Brown-Hair-Blue-Eyes-Cute
Aurie Tarkit
I walked slowly throughout the grassy field, waiting for Fleur. It was a beautiful day, just ther right temperature where it doesn't matter that there's a cool breeze. My hair flew back in the breeze. I sat in the grass. It was itchy and a bit wet, but I didn't care. I squinted, the sun shone into my eyes. I looked for Fleur. She was probably taking care of Sunny. Then again, she might even ride Sunny here. Maple meowed at me, as if calling for attention. I smiled and reached over to her. I stroked her fur, making her purr in response. I chuckled. "Silly kitten..."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Left_bar_bleue150/150Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:35 am

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Tenth-circle4

Fleur Lemmings

I had spent quite a bit of time grooming Sunny. I had been brushing her and feeding her carrots, I knew I was to be meeting up with Aurie today and I was going to bring Sunny with me so she could get some fresh air and what not. I had my hair pulled back and out of my face, I had my pants with the mud and grass stains in them and the worn out knees. I had my black boots on as well as a dark green long sleeve that kept the hear in. I pulled my self up onto Sunny and then rode her off to where Aurie would be waiting. I felt the light breeze but as I rode it was greater and the wind was moving my pony tail and it was flying behind me as I rode Sunny. She was a fast horse and I'd be there in no time. I finally made it and grinned halted Sunny. I got off and looked over at Aurie five paces from me.

"Hello!" I said happily and then I saw Maple, "Awe you brought Maple!" I said smiling and came over falling back and sitting in the grass, my hand reached over and scratched behind Maple's ears and I heard her purr. I laughed slightly, "he's the cutest cat I have ever seen." I said knowing I had made this comment to Aurie before. "How are things?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:52 am

Aurie Tarkit
I smiled and watched Sunny slowly come to a stop in front of me. Fleur jumped off and walked to me. "Hey there!" I said to her, smiling. Maple's ears moved and she lifted her head, aroused. She stretched and walked over to Fleur, asking for attention. I chuckled again. "Good, dad is good, papa's good, things are good." I said, which basically meant 'we're having money troubles again'. But, only Fleur knew me well enough to know that. I frowned for a second, but stopped quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Fleur Lemmings

I smiled as Maple had walked over to me, I took Maple in my arms and began to pet her. She was a soft cat and she was nice to me, she even got along with my horse Sunny. When Aurie answered I looked at her and sighed softly. I frowned for a split second but gave her a light smile. "Things will work out, they always do. Everyone's in a little bit of a fix right now." I said in hopes of trying to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Aurie Tarkit
I smiled back at Fleur. I nodded in agreement. Everyone was always in a bit of a fix. In fact, I don't remember a time when we weren't. But Fleur was always okay. She had her ranch. I tried not to worry about money, but sometimes it was impossible. The sun had begun setting, making a beautiful painting of purple and orange in the sky.
I looked up at Fleur. "How have you been?" I asked. We didn't get to see each other much, Fleur was always at the ranch and I was always at the shop. When I did see Fleur, I always tried to make sure she was alright. Maple purred as Fleur stroked her. "You really are amazing with animals."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Fleur Lemmings

I smiled at Aurie, of course there was always people in a fix, I had my fair share of troubles but I never really knew what it was like to be poor, and neither has Robbie. Our parents made sure we had a good base for a family before they had children, which was sensible but not everyone could live a life like it and some of the best families were always the ones just getting by.

Aurie asked how I was and I continued to pet Maple, "Well, work is slightly slow..It's not quite breeding season for the horses, it will be soon but we get very little work around this time." I said and stared off into the emptiness and then came back to reality, "Other than things being slow, I've been fine." I say and then nuzzle my nose against Maple's cheek and smile. "Well, I guess you can say I'm good with animals.." I say grinning.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Aurie Tarkit
I looked at the grass. I pulled the grass out of the ground and moved it around in my hand. I looked back up and smiled. I wasn't sure if District 10 would ever have a good economy. All of our labor goes straight to the Capitol. I smiled at Fleur. "Maple sure does like you." I said, shifting my gaze to Maple, who was purring.
I looked back at the grass in my hand. Then I curled my hand into a fist and stood up. I walked over to Sunny.
I stroked her back. I smiled at her. I looked at the sky again, realizing it was getting darker and darker. "You'll never make it back to the ranch by nightfall. Wanna stay at the shop?" I asked, hoping she would say yes. The shop had gotten very quiet lately. Fleur was just the person to lighten things up.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:13 pm

BRANDON TIM
Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Tumblr_m1roabyanR1r99f4t

I was walking around by the fields when I saw two girls I knew well. "Hey Aurie and Fleur, what's shakin'?" I smiled. "I was just walking by. So what are you girls doing? It's a nice day out. But a little chilly." I shivered barely as a small breeze came by. I zipped up my red and white sports jacket that had been my dead sister's boyfriend's jacket. It was his gift to me since I was moving. I was 12 then. I'm 16 now.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:24 pm

Fleur Lemmings

I smiled back at Aurie, and continued to pet Maple. "Maple, loves me, I feed her treats all the time when she sneaks over to my ranch." I said and looked at the cat and did one of my cooing voices to Maple "Isn't that right? Huh Maple?" I said and laughed softly.

Aurie mentioned I probably wouldn't make it back home in time, after nightfall it could be quite dangerous but I had Sunny, and she was a speed horse, my speed horse. I grinned at that thought but I hadn't spent a night at the shop for awhile, I was about to open my mouth and answer when Brandon came up. It started to get chilly out and a rubbed my arms a bit warming them up. I wasn't that cold though. "Hey, Brandon." I said smiling. "Oh, look at you trying to be a stud." I said grinning and after that followed a wink. I was only joking with him after all, and I even laughed at my own joke.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Aurie Tarkit
I laughed. Maple jumped up and hissed at Brandon. She ran to me and hid behind my legs. I laughed again. "Hey Brandon!" I said brightly.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:56 pm

I smile at Maple. "It's okay Maple. It's just Brandon here." I looked back up at Aurie and Fleur. I ruffled up my hair a bit. "I'm not trying to be a stud, I already am one." I grin. "I just found a really cool spot near here when I was out for a walk. It's by a lake and the grass is much greener there. Maybe I should take you girls there sometime. It's very nice there. What'dya say ladies?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:07 pm

Fleur Lemmings

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Oh, ya right Brandon! In your dreams." I said still laughing a bit and finally I stopped. "The grass may appear greener on the other side but it isn't always." I said looking at him grinning. Then I thought for a moment, "It's getting quite dark, could be dangerous..You sure you could handle danger, Brandon?" I ask teasingly. "I would rather not chase you down while you scream like a girl." I said smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Aurie Tarkit
I laughed again. I felt a raindrop on my shoulder. "Well, it looks like you lucked out, Brandon, because I think it's going to rain." I said, chuckling and grinning. I felt more and more raindrops, more and more frequently. The night sky had gone from almost black, to gray and cloudy. I couldn't even see the stars anymore. Maple meowed and rubbed up against my leg. Then I had a thought. It started sprinkling as I said, "Hey! I dare you guys to run around pretending to be ninjas in the rain!" I said playfully. I grinned.
The rain smelled almost metallic, like blood. But, it was sweeter. It smelled like spring. The rain was pretty cold, but the air was warm, so it felt good. Maple obviously hated it. She hissed and arched her back. I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Brandon Tim

I laugh. "You're right. I probably would be screaming around like a girly. Can I borrow one of your dresses?" I try to picture myself in a dress and start laughing. "Maybe I could take you two there tommrow."

It starts to rain. "Sure, you know I wouldn't mind running like a ninja any day." I try to run really fast and attempt to do a backflip. I land on my knees laughing. It didn't hurt at all. I keep fooling around in the rain and shout, "How's that for a ninja?!"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:48 pm

Fleur Lemmings

I sat there laughing at Brandon out in the rain. "Why just us when you can join?" I asked Aurie and grinned. I got up and decided not to do any ninja moves. I loved the rain and I liked to sing in the rain also. I was good at it though and it was a great talent of mine. I went and sat on my horse. I began to sing one of our district's songs and enjoyed doing it.

When I finished I thought about Brandon in a dress, "Sorry, sweet cakes but I don't think we're the same size in dresses, that'd be scary if we were." I say now trying to picture Brandon in a dress. I jump off Sunny and into the grass. I did and army crawl hidden in the grass and then when I got close to Brandon I silently got up and half lunged and half jumped on his back. "I think I have extreme ninja skills." I said with an evil grin and I knew I almost sent him hitting the ground from surprise.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:06 am

"Guess not!" I say, still laughing. I run around with Fleur on my back hanging onto my shoulders and then tumble down. Fleur falls ontop of me and it makes me laugh even harder. "But this, is totally ninja." I attempt to do a one hand cartwheel and fall next to Fleur. "See? It's almost the same thing!"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:12 am

Fleur Lemmings

I was laughing as Brandon started to run around the field, I hung on for dear life but couldn't help laughing. When he tumbled down it scared me half to death and I ended up on top of him, I was about to hit him for scaring me but that was when he brushed me off and attempted to be ninja. I laughed as he fell back. "Oh yea, so smooth Brandon." I said grinning. I then punched his shoulder. "That's for scaring me, you jerk." I said laughing a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:21 am

BRANDON TIM

I smiled. "I was just being clumsy!" I laid out onto the wet grass and my head faced up. Raindrops were falling on my face. When Fleurfinally looked comforted and off guard, I quickly jerked my head to hear and shouted, "BOO!" She filched and i started laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:36 am

Fleur Lemmings

I laughed a bit and then I began to relax back again looking up at the sky and watching the rain fall down from the sky, it was a cool thing to look at. Although I knew we should be getting back any time soon. I wondered if Aurie would be allowed to have Brandon stay over as well unless Aurie wanted a girls night and I didn't know about it. That was when Brandon made me jump a bit. "You're such a jerk!" I snapped at him and began to kick and hit him and then finally I stopped my attack on him and frowned crossing my arms. "Jerk face." I said muttering at him glaring.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:43 am

My laugh then turned into a smile. "Okay, okay. I get it. I'm done scaring you now. I looked back up to the sky into the pouring rain. It kept getting darker. I knew that Aurie and Fleur were going to be heading home soon, probably staying at one of their houses. I'd have to go help my mom make dinner. She wasn't scared when I was gone. She okay being alone. But i helped her sometimes. "Did you ever think, that if you had the slightest chance in the world, that it's possible to see the same raindrop twice? Because of the water cycle it keeps coming down and being used again."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:57 am

Fleur Lemmings

I smiled happily, "Good, because the pain you'd receive the next time you scared me..Wouldn't be pleasant." I said with an evil grin. When he started talking about the rain a groan came out and I looked at him. "Must display smart facts? I don't hang out with you to learn." I say and kick him playfully. "So what's for dinner tonight, Brandy." I say grinning as I used my nickname for him. "I want to keep my options open for what I can have to eat." I said.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:08 am

BRANDON TIM

"I don't think I'll ever have to nerves to be able to challenge you." I say. Then I grin. "Hey it's pretty much the only fact I know. You see me in school. I'm the dumbest one there." "What do you mean, what's for dinner? I dunno back at my house. Maybe some pasta or something."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:13 am

Fleur Lemmings

I grinned at Brandon, "Girls have the power." I say firmly nodding my head. "You aren't dumb, Brandy." I said and shook my head, "You just aren't book smart. At least you have time to go to school..I have to do some studies like reading and writing at home. Same with basic history of our district." I said sighing. "I have to be home constantly taking care of the horses and training them." I say and then when he mentioned pasta I grinned I loved pasta and my face literally lightened up, "Oh! I love pasta." I said smiling hugely. "You better bring me some tomorrow or something." I said.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:18 am

I guess she was right. I wasn't book smart. "Why wait until tommrow! Do you want to have dinner at my place tonight? Then I could walk you home or something. My mom wouldn't mind. You know her, she never does. What'dya say? Do you want to?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:24 am

Fleur Lemmings

I looked over at Brandon. "You are smart in other ways though, Brandy." I say paying him a compliment. That was when he offered for me to go over for dinner at his place. "Well, I was going to spend the night at Aurie's." I say and pause thinking for a moment. "I know1" I said smiling. "To keep things fair..We can walk Aurie to her place and she can watch over Sunny and then I can have dinner at your place and then walk me to Aurie's so I can sleep over there." I said smiling. "Does that sound fair?" I asked hoping it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next