The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infernal Wing's Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
InfernalWing

InfernalWing

Male Posts : 5
Birthday : 1997-02-07

Infernal Wing's Character Empty
PostSubject: Infernal Wing's Character   Infernal Wing's Character Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:21 pm

Name: Blaine Courtier.
Age/Birthday: 17, March 3.
District: 2-Weaponry and Stone Mining.
Family: Has his father. Lost his mother to cancer. He takes care of his younger brother and teaches him how to keep himself alive.
Brief History: Blaine was a straight-A student until his father pulled him out to work in the mines when his father found a bedrock mine. Blaine's father is again quickly after having found the mine, and Blaine is learning where he can find food supplies to keep him and his brother alive. For the past 3 and a half years, Blaine has been training himself restless with hopes to be reaped. Recently he has been able to lift about 170 pounds. And he can crush coal with his bare hands.
Physical Appearance: Blaine has a rather strong and scrawny build. He is only 5 feet 10 inches tall. His legs are rather long, and he is very fast. He is a brunette with an interesting fashion style. He is slightly pale due to lack of exposure to sun from staying in caves and mines.
Personality: Blaine is a very easygoing person. He has the ability to become friends with anyone he talks to. Being part of a Career could only help him. He's also quite the smart ***, which bothers few people.
Flaw: Blaine's vision gets slightly off sporadically, and his glasses bother him frequently.
Pets: Blaine has a Falcon that he has trained since birth. It is extremely loyal to him.
Rich or Poor?: Neither. Blaine is a Middle Class citizen.
Weapon of Choice: Kunai Knive or Sword.
Talents: Blaine has been able to use a sword extremely well since he was seven. While training in the mines, he came in contact with many extremely hot conditions and he is quite the good fire-walker. Blaine gets used to his environment extremely quickly.
Preferred Angles (Innocent, Sexy, Mysterious.. etc..): Blaine is cocky when he shows off, but he is actually a sweetheart.
Angles this tribute will not do (Max. 3): He will not get caught off guard. He will not lie. Blaine will not be mysterious.
Other: Blaine will not lose. No matter what it takes.
Infernal Wing's Character Neji-anime-naruto-all-character-27190254-640-480

Last edited by InfernalWing on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Wing's Character   Infernal Wing's Character Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Looks fine, but we already have another character named Hunter. However, that character is in the Hunger Games, and we have a girl named Star in the Hunger Games (my character, actually) as well as a Star in District 1. I think it's okay, but you might want a second opinion so you'll know for sure if you have to change it. I'm also a bit confused on how someone can be both small and scrawny, but I assume you mean scrawny in height, although 5'10" isn't that short. I'm going to say that Hunter is accepted for now, but I'm warning you that somebody might ask you to change his name. Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Wing's Character   Infernal Wing's Character Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Sorry to give you this news right after accepting your character, but the owner of the other Hunter would prefer it if you changed your character's name. Everything else is fine, however, and if you change the name you don't have to wait for me to accept it again, although I might post that it is accepted anyway. Sorry, and thanks!
Back to top Go down
InfernalWing

InfernalWing

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Wing's Character   Infernal Wing's Character Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Alrighty! changing right now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Wing's Character   Infernal Wing's Character Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Sure, that works. THANKS! Re-accepted. Smile Again, welcome.
Back to top Go down
InfernalWing

InfernalWing

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Wing's Character   Infernal Wing's Character Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Thank you so much!! Can't wait til The 28th Reaping! :'D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Wing's Character   Infernal Wing's Character Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:56 pm

No problem. Smile You can go ahead and post in the actual districts, though. Just go to Blaine's district and post somewhere. You can reply to someone else's topic or make your own and wait. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infernal Wing's Character   Infernal Wing's Character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infernal Wing's Character
Page 1 of 1