The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Testing Out Fires

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Testing Out Fires Left_bar_bleue150/150Testing Out Fires Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Testing Out Fires Empty
PostSubject: Testing Out Fires   Testing Out Fires Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:14 pm

I already knew how to make a fire and a pretty damn good one so today I came over to this station and the trainer got me started on creating medicines that would help heal burns, poison, infections, and such on. Although it was actually very complicated. I worked with the stuff I had trying to make the medicine. You had to use a fire to mix them together though and have them work so I started a fire that had hardly no smoke, certain types of wood made smoke more likely and others less. Now I was working with the plants I had trying to make a medicine out of it.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Testing Out Fires Left_bar_bleue150/150Testing Out Fires Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Testing Out Fires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Out Fires   Testing Out Fires Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:24 pm

Testing Out Fires 94-dianna-agron-1295652713

"Hey Estrella." Silver said as she sat down near her. She'd decided to come back here because yesterday she'd only learnt about fires. There was way more stuff to do here. Like make a hammock. This place was for surviving the elements as well, so you needed somewhere to sleep. The instructor started Silver's hammock and left her to it. Silver looked at Estrella as she worked. There wasn't anyhow else to do really.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Testing Out Fires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Out Fires   Testing Out Fires Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:54 pm

I saw Silver make it over here and when she greeted me I hadn't actually noticed because I was concentrating on what I was doing but after I got things sorted out I looked up at Silver and gave her a smile. "Hey, Silver." I say and then I continued to work on the medicine. "I couldn't help but notice you were good with knives." I said quietly with a smirk placed on my face. I had seen her with them early yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Testing Out Fires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Out Fires   Testing Out Fires Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Silver shrugged. "Yeah, I like them." she said. But Silver found it pretty hard to believe that Estrella 'couldn't help but notice'. She was probably analyzing Silver. Soled didn't really care though. She was good at other things as well as knives. "Are you good with them?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Testing Out Fires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Out Fires   Testing Out Fires Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:24 pm

I looked at Silver, she was passing it off as no big deal but I saw her with the knives and I even had seen Hunter with the spears, I wouldn't want to end up dead by one of them. "I might be good with them." I say not really giving an exact answer to her. I didn't display any strength in front of people and I didn't gloat much about what I was good at. "Weird to think all of us but one will be dead within a week or so." I say casually and continue working on my herbs and stuff over the fire.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Testing Out Fires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Out Fires   Testing Out Fires Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:27 pm

"It seems like a really short time when we're her talking about it. But it's probably going to feel like ages in the arena." Silver said. She'd always found it weird how that could happen. Silver was well aware that Estrella hadn't actually answered her question, but she ignored it. Silver had really only been trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Testing Out Fires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Out Fires   Testing Out Fires Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:34 pm

"That's rather true." I say and then once I had finished up my medicine I had to test it somehow. First I took the medicine off the eat and let it cool and from there I learned how to keep a pot in place in a stream like thing that they had here. After it was cooled down I decided to test my medicine. I slowly put my finger in the fire. I winced slightly but then pulled it out stuck it in the water and then brought it back out. My finger was throbbing but I hadn't given it much attention and I was concentrated on what I was doing. I took some medicine and put it on my burn and slowly it started to take the pain away but not that fast. "Good luck in the arena." I say being nice thinking about how one of us would be dead..Or both of us even.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Testing Out Fires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Out Fires   Testing Out Fires Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:40 pm

"You to." Silver said. Of course she wanted to win, Silver didn't want to die. But if she didn't win she wanted another girl to win. A guy won last year so now it was the girls turn. Silver tied of her hammock and smiled. It wS pretty big. Plenty of room for her.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Testing Out Fires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Out Fires   Testing Out Fires Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:02 pm

I knew that most people here wanted to win and not die, and some didn't even accept their death, which was stupid because they just should, I learned to accept mine. After the pain in my finger was gone I stood up to stretch. "Good job with the hammock." I told Silver noticing it and smiling. I really wasn't a person to sit still and do these things so I had to get up. "Well, I'm going to find a new station, maybe go back to the agility course." I say standing there thinking.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Testing Out Fires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Out Fires   Testing Out Fires Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Silver stood up as well. "I have to go somewhere else as well. I'm done now." She paused for a moment, thinking of where to go. She also had to decide where to put her hammock. Did she just leave it here? Yeah, why not? Silver put her hammock down and looked around. Maybe she would go heal things. "Well, bye." she said, waving to Estrella as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Testing Out Fires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Out Fires   Testing Out Fires Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing Out Fires
Page 1 of 1