The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out for a walk (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Out for a walk (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue150/150Out for a walk (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Out for a walk (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Out for a walk (OPEN)   Out for a walk (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:20 pm

I open the door and the freshness of the outdoors fills me. "Ahh." I start to walk, picking beautiful flowers as I went. I planned to give them to my mother. She was getting better but was still sick. I passed a few people. A few people said, "Oh hi Austin." I just nodded at them and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Out for a walk (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue150/150Out for a walk (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (OPEN)   Out for a walk (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:46 pm

I had been walking around outside for awhile now. I was looking around at the stuff in district eight trying to get inspiration for another book to write. I had already written one but I only shared it with a few people because I didn't like judgement. I kept walking and I bumped into someone and fell back. When I noticed it was Austin I smiled. "Sorry about that, Austin." I said.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (OPEN)   Out for a walk (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:54 pm

My face lit up when I saw Taylor. "Hey Tay." I say. (OCC: Rhymes) I look around. "So what are you doing out for a walk this early hour? I was just finding things to treat my mom with. She's been getting better. The doctors say it could only be a year until she recovers."

Last edited by Rccheetah on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (OPEN)   Out for a walk (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:00 pm

I got up off the ground and brushed off the dirt and dust on my pants. "I woke up early, then decided to go for a walk and try to get inspiration." I said and then looked around for a moment and then walked off to where I saw a certain plant. I picked it up and made sure the roots were with it and walked back to Austin. "Here," I say handing him the plant. "Use the roots and mash them up with a bit of sage and it should help your mother, but don't use the tips of the root." I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (OPEN)   Out for a walk (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:08 pm

"Sounds good." I gratefully take the plant and put it in the pocket of my sweatshirt. "Inspiration for what?" I find some nuts on a short tree nearby and pick some. Then I crack open the shells and give a few to Taylor. "Here. I love this kind of nut. It tastes really good."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (OPEN)   Out for a walk (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:12 pm

I smiled. "For my writing, you read my last book." I said and then took the nuts gently. I popped one in my mouth and ate it. "They are indeed good." I say agreeing with him. "So how's your morning been?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (OPEN)   Out for a walk (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:21 pm

"Another book. You're last one was amazing." It truly was amazing. Then I point to the nearby forest. "I'm heading to the forest to admire the world. You know how much nature means to me." I look back at Taylor. "Would you like to come? I'm sure that you'll get plenty of inspiration from the forest."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (OPEN)   Out for a walk (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:29 pm

I smiled at his compliment of my last book. Actually he had been the only person I shared it with. When he said he was going to go and admire nature I grinned, same old Austin. He then asked if I wanted to come and I nodded my head. "I'd love to join you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (OPEN)   Out for a walk (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:40 pm

I smiled. "Well let's not waste any time." I took Taylor's hand in mine. It was only meant as a friendly gesture. We walked to the forest. When we got there it was pretty and smelled like pine trees. It was wonderful. "I live the smell of pine needles."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (OPEN)   Out for a walk (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:56 am

I smiled as Austin took my hand, it was the same friendship manner as always. We were finally in the forest, cloaked in it. This was where all the imagination would be pulled out of my hat. "I love the smell of grass." I say smiling and I climb up into a tree and sit on the branch. I soon enough held onto the branch with my legs and then hung up side down and I smiled at Austin. "So, anything new going on, that I missed?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (OPEN)   Out for a walk (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:34 pm

When Taylor climbed into a tree I climbed into it too. A blue jay landed on my shoulder.I smiled at the bird. "Nothing new really. I made Scout,, you know, my dog, a new toy. It took me a while, but it was worth it for a such a sweet dog."

Last edited by Rccheetah on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (OPEN)   Out for a walk (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:51 pm

~OOC: I am so confused.. Haha Mind explaining?~
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (OPEN)   Out for a walk (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:56 pm

(OOC: Spell check messed up my post. I'll edit it.)
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (OPEN)   Out for a walk (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:31 pm

I smiled. "That's sweet." I commented on and then I just closed my eyes and let the morning sun shine on me. I looked over at him. "Who are you routing for in the games, so far?" I ask remembering watching some of it in the orphanage.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (OPEN)   Out for a walk (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:38 pm

I thought of the boy from my district but no. "The district 10 boy. He's a rebel and the Capitol will hate that. Everyone else will love him. He's like me, except he's much braver. I'd never be able to pull off that stunt that he did in the Opening Ceremonies. It was great."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (OPEN)   Out for a walk (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:21 pm

I smile as he answered. "I think district ten did good in the parade, showed district four up but I have a feeling that district four will have the audience in the interviews." I say smiling. Then I though about my favorite tribute so far. "The district three boy interests me, I mean he's not much in the games but it's always the silent ones you need to watch out for, so I'm routing for him." I say smiling and then I think for a moment. "Any females that interest you in the games? I think the girl from four is rather interesting." I said.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (OPEN)   Out for a walk (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:33 pm

I nod. "Thedistrict 4 girl is a good one, but you know how I feel about careers. I hate them. I think the girl from 7 is interesting. She's a bit quiet too. But, I think she has some skills."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (OPEN)   Out for a walk (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:06 pm

I shrug, "Haven't seen much of the district 7 girl." I say being honest. "So what do you want to do, while we're still out here?" I asked still hanging upside down and looking around the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (OPEN)   Out for a walk (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for a walk (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1