The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let Me Show You How It's Done

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let Me Show You How It's Done Left_bar_bleue150/150Let Me Show You How It's Done Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Let Me Show You How It's Done Empty
PostSubject: Let Me Show You How It's Done   Let Me Show You How It's Done Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Let Me Show You How It's Done 94-dianna-agron-1295652713

Silver smiled as she went to the Ranges Weapons station for second time that day. She liked it over here. She chose a target for herself and collected some knives. She took aim as the target started to flash. She quickly threw each knife at the lit up target. They all landed dead center. When she was left with no more knives Silver turned to Hunter. "Told you I was good." she said primly.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let Me Show You How It's Done Left_bar_bleue150/150Let Me Show You How It's Done Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Show You How It's Done   Let Me Show You How It's Done Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:13 pm

I clapped. Then I looked around the room to make sure not to many people were looking. "Watch this." In a simple ten seconds I had used 14 spears and skewered dummies in every different kind of way. "That was only 10 seconds." I said.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Show You How It's Done   Let Me Show You How It's Done Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:21 pm

"Yeah, but in the arena there might only be a few spears." Silver pointed out. That was the problem with throwing weapons and arrows. Once you had used them you either had to go and retrieve it or get another one.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Show You How It's Done   Let Me Show You How It's Done Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:25 pm

I nodded but then shrugged. "Hey I don't mind go getting the spear after I hit something with it." I grabbed my spears and did a few more cool techniques with them. "But I'd only have one dridemt probably if I even got one." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Show You How It's Done   Let Me Show You How It's Done Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:42 pm

Silver nodded. "Probably." she said. Tridents were pretty rare in the arena. Usually there weren't any at all. Silver collected some more knives and threw them with deadly accuracy. "The good thing about knives are you can also use them close up." Silver said.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Show You How It's Done   Let Me Show You How It's Done Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:47 pm

"Hmm..." I thought about it for a few seconds. "That's true." I said. "But you can kinda do that with spears too." I went up to a dummy and stabbed it up close. It wasn't as easy as it was with knives.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Show You How It's Done   Let Me Show You How It's Done Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:52 pm

"Yeah, sort of." Silver said. "But you can't do really close combat." That was true anyway. There was always a little bit of distance because the spear is so long. It was the same with tridents. Silver would choose knives over them any day. Plus, knives were really common. They almost always had them.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Show You How It's Done   Let Me Show You How It's Done Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:04 pm

I pull the spear out of the dummy. "Okay we'll I have to add a few more people to the careers. I gotta go. Talk to you later!" I took out the spears from the dummies and set them down. Then I left.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Show You How It's Done   Let Me Show You How It's Done Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:12 pm

"See ya Hunter." Silver said. She threw some more knives at her target and then picked up a bow. She wanted to she I'd she had really got archery down. It turned out she does. The arrow hit the center of the target. Silver nodded in satisfaction. She put down the weapons and went to do something else.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Show You How It's Done   Let Me Show You How It's Done Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:46 am

(This is just slightly amusing as Spears were originally designed as a melee weapon to keep attackers at a distance so they couldn't hit you with swords)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Show You How It's Done   Let Me Show You How It's Done Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let Me Show You How It's Done
Page 1 of 1