The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Before Show time!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Before Show time! Left_bar_bleue150/150Before Show time! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Samantha Woods
Alliance::

Before Show time! Empty
PostSubject: Before Show time!   Before Show time! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:21 pm

I walk in and I can almsot feel the deathly silence around me. The house-suite, looks brand new. It is fully furniced in a Capitol way that makes you fell impressed and disgussed the same time. No one is in here. The other tribute might be still in training gym and the mentor was gone after the train. I realised I didn't need her. She had spoken to me about her feeling and gave me some guidance but I knew most of it already. I decided I had to have a cold refreshing bath before the stylists and make up helpers come and find me to prepare me for the interview.
Once I get out, I see a nice blue dress laying on the bed and after a while I hear the voices of a small group in the main room. It's time! I tell my self and get dressed nervously.
Back to top Go down

Before Show time!
Page 1 of 1