The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spilling water

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spilling water Left_bar_bleue135/150Spilling water Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Spilling water Empty
PostSubject: Spilling water   Spilling water Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:28 pm

Spilling water Christieburke
"Protect those that you love. If you don't, than who else will be there to love you back?"

I work hard every day of my life
I work till I ache my bones
At the end I take home my hard earned pay all on my own -
I get down on my knees
And I start to pray
Till the tears run down from my eyes
Lord - somebody - somebody
Can anybody find me - somebody to love?

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46641425
Azalea sighed as she walked through the feilds of grain, watering them. She wiped her forehead, it was a blazing hot day. What Azalea really wanted to do was to stop watering the grain and to take a small sip of the water. She didn't care who or what it was for. The water was cool, and Azalea would feel much better after drinking it. But, as she glanced around, there were peacekeepers everywhere. As she saw the peacekeepers, she thought of Luca. She knew that the games hadn't started yet, but she was wondering what would happen to him. Azalea sighed, and continued to water; suddenly, she bumped into someone, falling over and spilling all of her water. Azalea's face turned into an even deeper red. She knew that she was going to get in trouble for spilling the water. "Oh, oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Quickly, Azalea picked up her watering can.

Everyday - I try and I try and I try -
But everybody wants to put me down
They say I'm goin' crazy
They say I got a lot of water in my brain
Got no common sense
I got nobody left to believe
Yeah - yeah yeah yeah
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/

Spilling water
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 9 :: Grain Fields-
Jump to: