The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What the Water Gave Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What the Water Gave Me Empty
PostSubject: What the Water Gave Me   What the Water Gave Me Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:49 pm

What the Water Gave Me Tumblr_inline_mrlcbl51721qz4rgp
What the Water Gave Me Lorina10
Lori wandered into the survival station, taking a seat next to a trainer who was teaching water purification and whatnot. She figured she might as well learn a few random tricks- you never knew what could come in handy. Lori smiled at the trainer. "So I know water's, like, important to survive and all, but mostly I'm just interested in the good skin, shinier hair, lack of calories, metabolism boost, and lack of - ugh - bloating from water weight." She shrugged, and smiled at the trainer. "But that's just me. Now, what can you teach me about finding it and making it clean enough to drink? Because I do NOT want to look bloated on those cameras." The trainer shrugged and handed her a glass of slightly dirty water, and some sticks. "Boil," he said after a few seconds, taking two other sticks in his hand and demonstrating how to make fire. Lori shrugged and decided to copy him until she ended up doing it right.

Back to top Go down

What the Water Gave Me
Page 1 of 1