The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 10 Train

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 10 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 10 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:10 pm

The luxury of the Speedy train sits at the station awaiting its passengers.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 10 Train Left_bar_bleue135/150District 10 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:08 pm

District 10 Train JonnyBlanciak

Asher was sitting on the train, waiting for the new tributes. He was sitting at the table, eating. Asher tended to eat when he was worried. He tapped his finger on the table, a trait he recieved from his father. Asher had never particulary liked his father, but he simply couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
libowy

libowy

Male Posts : 181
Birthday : 1998-09-09

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:35 pm

My hand shakes as I approach the door. I never expected this to happen to me! There were thousands of names in that bowl! Why me? I'd never see Crimson again, I'd never see my new baby sister, I'd never live to see who my mom would marry next, but worst of all, I'd never see Madison again. Shaking the idea from my head I walk closer to the door. As expected it opened by itself. "Stand strong Nate." I mutter to myself. First impression is everything, and if my mentor didn't think I had what I took to be a tribute, he/she would leave me to die. "Hello." I greet quite plainly. "How are you?" My mouth dried as the words left my mouth. This man was my chance of survival. I needed him.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 10 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 10 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:52 pm

I must have been handling this well but eventually I found the train and I walked in. I noticed Nathan was already there and our mentor. I wasn't smiling or anything. I was short and in an instant the mentor would probably rather help keep Nate alive but that didn't worry me I had some what of a plan forming in my mind and I knew what I was going to do. It had just came to me. I entered with complete confidence, I was rather good at acting. "Hello." I said in a good calm level voice. I then took a seat near the mentor. "So you're our mentor, huh? What great advice are you going to pull out this year? The same one that got the tributes killed last year?" I ask raising an eyebrow and leaning forward slightly. This wasn't like me but it was my act and that was that.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 10 Train Left_bar_bleue135/150District 10 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Asher sighed. "It was that type of attitude that got them killed. They didn't listen to what I said, and did their own thing." He sighed, taking a drink and then leaning back in his chair.
"I'm Asher, by the way. You two are probably to young to remember the way that I won." Asher staired at the tributes with no emotion. This was how his father had trained him, weather he had liked it or not.
"Look, my family wasn't proud the way that I won, but I did and it worked." He gave a sigh, and put his drink back on the table. "Now, do you two want my help or not?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:47 pm

I rolled my eyes slightly. Maybe it was the injury to my head that was speaking mostly for me and I sighed. "Look, I have plan that I've come up with, I would like some help but maybe it'd be easier if you more full of life instead of acting like you're dead. Also I don't know about you but I rather act more confident than fuss about everything and appear weak." I say a little defensive and him telling me I was going to get killed and I quickly bit my tongue from saying anything more. I was probably still angry I couldn't have said goodbye to Maya and the fact that I had to leave my family was terrible but I was shoving that away.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:31 am

I sigh and shake my head. Any way to survive the hunger games was the right way. "Unlike my very close friend, I want to live," I say irritated, as I take a seat. "Please, explain how you one." I had already slipped my knife under the table. Estrella probably wasn't happy with me. I grab a glass and fill it with what I assume to be water. I raise the glass to my lips and take a drink, only to spew it back into the glass a few seconds later. "What was that?" I ask with a cough.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:51 am

I banged my fists down on the table. "Do you think I'm going to die, Nathan!" I snap at him. "Do you think I'm not capable of it? Do you think I'm not asking for help?" I say raising my voice, I was angry. He was supposed to be one of my best friends but I suppose once you hit the games that changes things, which was unfortunate, I was considering him as part of my plans. I stood up, still short even compared to Nathan who was sitting. I watched him take a drink and glanced his way. I wasn't as angry anymore. I slowly climbed out of my seat and took a seat somewhere else, somewhere I wouldn't be angered enough to go over there and slap one of them.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:04 pm

Asher sighed. He listend to the two tributes bicker. "Ok, you to. I feel like I'm talking to two little kids fighting over a toy. And, to answer your question, that would be a mixture of fruit and some alchohal." Asher took away the bottels of alchohal. There were only a few.
"And, to answer your other question, I won by thinking. I was smarter than the other tributes. I hid. I made the other tributes think that I was weak, that way I'd be an easy target in the end. When it was me and one other tribute, I tricked him into eating nightlock. Hid it in his food, didn't expect a thing." Asher didn't like talking about his time in the games. His father hadn't liked the way that he won, but he did win.

~Sorry you guys. I'm like, half asleep right now. I was up all last night throwing up.~
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:25 pm

~ I'm sorry pip! hope you get to feeling better.~

I has just finished whipping my tongue with a napkin when Asher finished talking."That was your strategy. Now what's mine?" I pause for a moment remembering Estrella was in that same room as us. Asher and I were carrying on a conversation about life you death and we weren't bothering to include her. "I'm sorry Estrella, but I want to make it home; if that means killing you I will but I hope it doesn't come to that." I wasn't going to sugar coat anything. I loved Estrella like a sister, but she wasn't family. She was, as of this moment, my enemy. She would most likely be the one standing between me and my survival.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:30 pm

~It's fine Pip. These things happen~

I sat in my own chair, I felt somewhat betrayed and even his words didn't make a difference and his a apologies wouldn't be accounted for. Any thought of having him in my plans was completely gone, he'd just be on the toll list for the rest of my group to take care of, if I could form this group. I sat there fiddling with my thumbs for a bit as the other two talked. I didn't mind that they left me out of the conversation, at least I wasn't getting all up in someone's face. I stood up and walked to where my room was. I opened the door then closed it, but didn't lock it. I sat on my bed curled up in a tiny ball on my bed as I looked at what my brother gave me. My fingers kept going over the metal that it was made of. He was wrong, he wouldn't win, I would. I had a strategy and it was in the middle of it's weaves right now. Maybe I wouldn't need much of a mentor and I could just get personal time with the mentor, so I could display my strategy and work bugs out with him but if he happened to like Nate more and decided to spill his guts out to Nate about my plan it wouldn't end well and I would never forgive either of them. This was the first time I ever felt truly alone and the first time in a long time I've wanted my mother. I refused to cry though, I just held it back.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:10 pm

I slip the knife back on the table and place my forehead in-between my thumb and index. I felt terrible now. The games were already starting to use my the way they wanted to. I didn't want to die, but I certainly didn't want to die an animal. The capitol had a good way of making people their own worst nightmare. I want to cry as Estrella leaves the room. "I'm sorry Asher. What's our strategy. Estrella's like my sister, and there's no-one I'd rather die with or for." I leave with a slight bow before trying to find the car with Estrella in it. After a brief search I find her room. Two short knocks signified my entrance. "Estrella?" I ask with precaution. I find her curled up on her bed. I place myself down beside her, before stroking her back. "You know I didn't mean any of that. I never ever meant to harm you."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:42 pm

I was still laying there curled up before Nathan came in. I was still playing with the bronze lamb that was on the chain. I was a small lamb but I guess it was to resemble the work I did with lamb and also my size. Even curled up on my bed I took up barely any room, I wasn't going to cry..I wasn't, I was stronger then that. I kept saying to myself in my mind. Before I knew it I heard two knocks at my door. I was either one, my mentor or two, Nathan. I knew as soon as he entered it was Nathan. When he placed himself beside him, stroking her back she didn't say anything. Even his words for an apology didn't seem to make me think any differently. "Doesn't matter." I mumble. "You want to win and I want to win..In the end if one of us did win the other would be dead and life just wouldn't be the same again not even if one of us had Maya." I say softly and looked at the bedding. "It also doesn't matter because somehow we might be tricked against each other and if we appear to be friend to the other tributes, especially the careers, they'll use it against us. There's a weakness to it." I say thinking more about the games. "and, either way. I felt betrayed and so far I just want my mother back and want her to be here with me." I say mumbling the last part softly.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:36 pm

OOC: this is sent from my iPod so sorry 4 the crappy post.
I sigh as she speaks. She was right. The Capitol would turn us against eachother. I set Estrella up a bit to cradle her in my arms. "I miss home as well. But we can't go back... You're right. Life won't be the same if one of s makes it home. How about we both agree to die?" I say in full seriousness. At this point I knew whatever was on the other side was beter then what was here. Of course if it came down to just Estrella and I, I wouldn't have the heart to kill her. I knew that much.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:55 pm

When Nathan cradled me, I wasn't quite expecting it. He was quite larger than I was and I honestly felt like a child. When he began speaking, I listened to what he had to say. When he started talking about agreeing to die, I looked at him. "We can't give up before the games even start." I mumble. "We have to at least pretend to try and act like we want to win, we should at least try for the final eight, for Maya's sake." I say softly and just breathe in deeply. I still wanted my mother, more than anything..I didn't even want her this bad after she first died but I knew Nathan would be the closest thing I had to family now. "I have a token from home." I say softly showing him the chain with the small bronze lamb on it, that my brother gave me.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:05 pm

"It's beautiful." I say muffled by the noise of the train. "I have a token too." I say pointing to my wrist watch. It might seem a bit normal for a toke, but it meant a lot to me. This watch was what my father left behind for my mom. "Estrella, answer honestly. What do you think about changing my last name for the games? Change it to the name I was supposed to have."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:24 pm

I smile at Nate, and then look at what he had for a token. I reached out slowly to feel it and look at it. "I never imagined that if I was in the games it'd be my best friend who was going in with me." I say quietly. "Poor, Maya..She doesn't deserve to possibly lose both of us." I say. When he asked me to answer a question honestly I listened to it for a moment. "I support what ever choice you make, if it's what you want, I say go for it..If you're not a hundred percent sure I wouldn't do it." I say truthfully. "Promise me one thing." I say pausing so he has time to think, "Promise that no matter what..You wont let the games change you a whole lot. I don't want you to turn on me in the games." I said silently.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:33 pm

"I swear by it," I say before kissing her on the cheek. Mentally I was beating myself up for it. We were on our way to our doom. Now was not the time to become closer to her. I ended up having to pull myself away from her. "I'm sorry..." I say with some color coming to my cheeks. I hoped my tan covered me at least a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:43 pm

When Nate told me he swore by it I smiled but when he kissed my cheek I was a little shocked, what? If I acted badly about it then he'd feel bad and then I'd most likely lose him as my best friend but if I acted like it was no big deal it'd offend him wouldn't it? How was I supposed to react. Either way he pulled himself away from me and apologized. "It's okay." I say softly and quietly and before I looked down I had noticed some color in his cheeks but pretended I hadn't seen it. I played with the bronze lamb again. "What do you think the Capitol's going to be like?" I ask now thinking about that.

Last edited by Sorella on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:09 pm

I shrug and wait for any idea. "Like A giant in fairy-tales. Big and evil." I feel the train moving beneath us, which signified we were slowing down. We must be getting close to another district. I smack my lips in an attempt wash out the bitter flavor. That reminded me about Asher. "We might should find our mentor. We need to discus our plan."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:13 pm

I laugh at Nate's response. "Big and evil, hmm. I always imagined it to be simple with a slightly dark theme." I say trying to picture the Capitol with bits I've seen in the other films of the games. When he mentioned we should find our mentor. "I get so angry around him." I mumble about our mentor. "He's too emotionless for me and it bothers me, I can't talk to him and I bet you anything he thinks he knows the best way to win the games, well I don't want to follow his strategy, I have my own." I say stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:34 am

Asher was wondering what was going on inside of the girl tribute's room. He had never botherd to ask either of their names, so he didn't know. They had been in there for a while. It was impossible to jump out of the train window, so they were obviously still on board.
He sighed, taking another sip of his drink. Kids these days... Asher thought to himself. He had been like them when he was a tribute-whether he liked it or not. It was their choice if they didn't want his advice or not, but he did come up with a good idea for the two of them. The male had obviously cared about the girl. Asher let a small smile creep across his face.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:41 am

I laugh a bit turning back to look at Estrella. "He may be a little bit emotionless, but he's our biggest chance of survival. I'm not doubting that your plan isn't great, but can you atleast pretend to listen to what he's saying? You can fall back on your plan if it ends up hitting the fan," I tell her. Grabbing her hand I pull her out of the room to where our mentor was still sitting. I grab a glass and fill it with water (yes, water this time) and look up at our mentor. "So... The plan?"
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:48 am

"Well, you obviously care about her, right? And, you don't mind killing. So, you hide her somewhere, she sneaks off because she doesn't want to be treated like an animal. You think that someone killed her, so you of course go on a rampage, and then confess your feelings. Whether they're true or not. She comes back, and you two are re-united, defending each other."

Asher wasn't very proud of his plan. But, with only knowing them for a short period of time, it was the best he could come up with.

"But, to pull this off, you need the people to like you. You need sponsers. Act like if she's not with you, then your dead meat. It'll make them feel all bad. Think of the games as one big soap opera."

~GAH!! I had the perfect idea yesterday. I ment to write it down, and then I fell asleep. BLEH!!!!~
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:09 am

"Wait, so you're saying that I need to try and stay by her at every moment? And that's a great plan, but what happens when we're the only two left? I'm not sure either one of us could live without the other. And I don't see a snowballs chance in hell of the Capitol letting us both out." I raise the glass to my lips and take a sip. The train was speeding up again, meaning we were getting that much closer to our doom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 10 Train
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next