The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reveries and Daydreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyy

Skyy

Female Posts : 64
Birthday : 2003-06-15

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Reveries and Daydreams Left_bar_bleue150/150Reveries and Daydreams Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

Reveries and Daydreams Empty
PostSubject: Reveries and Daydreams   Reveries and Daydreams Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 8:34 pm

R E V E R I E S & D A Y D R E A M S
Reveries and Daydreams Njz0bBS
i edited this photo <3

s w e e t    d r e a m s
characters
maybe

v i v i d     d r e a m s
capitol
maybe

f o r g o t t e n     d r e a m s
inactive
harper lark bellamy - district seven
lenis carrick - district two
cordelia undine - district four

n i g h t m a r e s
deceased
maybe

Last edited by Skyy on Sun May 31, 2015 10:05 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skyy

Skyy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Reveries and Daydreams Left_bar_bleue150/150Reveries and Daydreams Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Reveries and Daydreams   Reveries and Daydreams Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 8:37 pm

Z E N O B I A • S U M M E R S

Name: Zenobia Sabrina Summers
District: District Five
Rich or Poor?: Somewhat wealthy
Weapon Of Choice: Throwing knives

Physical Appearance: Standing at 5'6", Zenobia is overall taaaalllll normal in appearance. Pale blonde hair drapes like a curtain over her shoulders, matching along with the thin, snow white skin that's prone to sunburns and bruises. Her big, moonlike eyes, normally seen with mascara on, are a greenish-blue color, and her lips are a light pink. She's somewhat light, only 124 pounds; most would be able to carry her if they had an average amount of strength. Zenobia tends to not smile often, as her neutral face is more natural to her than a bright, beaming smile. Because of this, she can seem rather menacing on default.
Personality: Zenobia is known to not talk much, but whether this comes from shyness or a dislike for people is unknown to others around her. In reality, it's because she's off daydreaming in an imaginary place where she hides herself until the day ends. Serious and seemingly emotionless (Zenobia feels emotion, but doesn't show them) she's usually described as something along the lines of a blank space by her peers, thinking that there is nothing special about Zenobia Summers. She's a habitual liar, frustrating her family when she tells them the most childish lies even though she has good intentions.
Flaw: Habitual liar, Absentminded
Talents: Remembering details, being relatively stealthy, creative

Family: Father - Charlie N. Summers (maintains a neuteral relationship)
Mother - Giselle C. Summers (maintains a neuteral relationship)
Younger Sister (13) - Neva G. Summers (supposed sibling rivalry, although Zenobia doesn't really care on her part)
Younger Sister (13) - Vena F. Summers (maintains a good relationship)
Pets: N/A
Brief History: Growing up in District Five was easy enough for Zenobia, except for the few complications she crossed along the way. She was often teased for her silent demeanor, and distracted herself from it by submerging her mind deeper within her daydreams. Her parents, a couple who both worked as maintenance for one of District Five's power plants, didn't bother to wonder why their eldest daughter never spoke to them or her younger twin sisters; to them, it was just a heavenly break from the many complaints of spoiled Neva. Treated as an invisible force, Zenobia hasn't done much to make her mark on Panem. Vena is the only person who has tried to even speak to the fifteen year old, although not getting out of her.

It'd take someone special to break her hard shell.

Preferred Angles : Mysterious, Blank, Imaginative
Angles this tribute will not do: Lively, Rambunctious
Token: N/A
Other: FC is Nastya Kusakina
Back to top Go down
Skyy

Skyy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Reveries and Daydreams   Reveries and Daydreams Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 4:34 pm

Zenobia Summers is ready for A C C E P T A N C E !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reveries and Daydreams   Reveries and Daydreams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reveries and Daydreams
Page 1 of 1