The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Daydreams come to Reality!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannibal

Hannibal

Female Posts : 159
Birthday : 1999-05-24

My Daydreams come to Reality! Empty
PostSubject: My Daydreams come to Reality!   My Daydreams come to Reality! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:15 pm

My Daydreams come to Reality! Images19My Daydreams come to Reality! Images20

Name: Drew Minenot

Age/Birthday: 16

District: 12

Family:

Calyx Minenot (Father)

Spoiler:

Amynda Minenot (Mother)
Spoiler:

Whipple Minenot (Little brother)
Spoiler:

David Minenot (Big brother)
Spoiler:

Commet Minenot (Big brother)
Spoiler:

Brief History: My name is Drew Minenot. I have three brothers, a loving father, and a confused mother.

My brother Whipple is my favorite brother, and I help him with everything when I can. My other brothers pick on me, but they love me. They made me strong, tougher than most girls. And since my mother doesn’t work, and my father and two brothers are in the mines, it’s my responsibility to help get more money, and food on the table. My father and brother do a good job, but not good enough since they eat huge portions.

I hate my jobs. I have two jobs, one every other day. One day, I work at the bakery, where I get beaten if not fast or precise enough. The other day I work as a seamstress, where I get hurt constantly with needles, scissors, and the other employees sabotage my work. Even though, I still make ends meet.

Even through all that, sometimes, we still don’t have enough food. And that’s when I scavenge. I look through trash, through the streets, and even beg sometimes from door to door. Since we live in the Seam, everyone knows our family. But most still don’t give anything.

We live in a small home with only three small rooms, one very small bathroom, and a kitchen. My parents have one room, my brothers share the biggest room, and I have the smallest one to myself. The bathroom works only sometimes, so we have a ram shack outhouse outside. Our kitchen has a good sized table, a battered old T.V and a stove that always works, so at least we know something is dependable.

My mother can’t do much except cook, and Whipple likes to go outside and see if he can find plants. I like to go in the woods, but I’m scared to kill anything. I usually just go and sit by a pond, or on a tree branch and think, or sing to the birds. The birds love my voice, but I only sing to Whipple, for fear my family will dash my dreams in the dirt.

My father is great. He is kind, strong, and patient. But he is never home. I feel bad for Whipple, because he doesn’t have the influence of his father that he needs. My big brothers love us all, but don’t show it. Especially Commet, he is as hard as a rock. David is similar, but he likes to help when he can.

I don’t connect with my brothers anymore. I used to, but now something clicked, and they seem stiff and cold. I love my little brother Whipple, and he loves me the most.

Physical Appearance: I am normal height at 6’6”, and I weigh about 135-140. I am strong, and my legs and arms have a lot of muscle in them. I am a bit of an oddball, because I have light auburn hair, and bright yet stormy grey eyes. I wear my hair in a braid over my shoulder, or in a high ponytail. I have a lower voice than most girls, but it’s feminine also. My hands are hard, but gentle, and I have long flowing hair. I wear a plain black, long sleeve shirt, and grey/black pants with many pockets on the legs. I wear black army looking boots, and a silver locket my family chipped in and gave me. I can handle many weapons, and I practice self-defense in the forest. I have a sword, a black knife, and a bow and arrows.

Personality: I am very determined. I always get things done, and as best I can. I am very fast and agile, and one of the smartest in my family. I have great aim, and great hand-eye coordination. People say I’m very pretty, but I don’t care about my appearance. I don’t like that many people except my father and Whipple, and I’m very nice to them. I’m not a very nice person, and when I go and trade or scavenge, I’m very good with reasoning, or if necessary, tricking. I hate when people make a big deal out of nothing, and I always tell the truth, no matter how much it hurts.

Flaw: I’m not very nice, I always tell the truth, I’m a little too serious, and I have bad manners.

Pets: An albino deer that I see in the woods everyday that’s not really mine, but I named her Hayleigh

Spoiler:

Rich or Poor?: Poor

Weapon of Choice: Anything

Talents: Fast/Agile, Smart, Cunning, Pretty.

Other:

Quote: “You mess with anything I care about, you mess with me. Watch your back.”

Angle: Sly
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My Daydreams come to Reality! Left_bar_bleue400/400My Daydreams come to Reality! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: My Daydreams come to Reality!   My Daydreams come to Reality! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My Daydreams come to Reality! Left_bar_bleue150/150My Daydreams come to Reality! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: My Daydreams come to Reality!   My Daydreams come to Reality! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:42 pm

My only confusion here is how 6'6" is considered normal height for a girl?
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My Daydreams come to Reality! Left_bar_bleue150/150My Daydreams come to Reality! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: My Daydreams come to Reality!   My Daydreams come to Reality! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:01 pm

I think Gaz has a good point... o.o 6'6" isn't even really normal for guys either. 5'5" -5'8" is normal height for a girl and a guy is usually about 5'6" - 6' for normal height. (So I'd think.)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daydreams come to Reality!   My Daydreams come to Reality! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:04 pm

depends on age too, but yeah, 6'6" is like, very rare for anyone that isnt a basketball player.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: My Daydreams come to Reality!   My Daydreams come to Reality! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:30 pm

She thinks it's normal hieght because her family is tall ^^
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daydreams come to Reality!   My Daydreams come to Reality! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:53 pm

Tall for a girl is like... 5'11"

but if she wants to be taller than like, any of the characters here, thats alright Smile
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My Daydreams come to Reality! Left_bar_bleue400/400My Daydreams come to Reality! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: My Daydreams come to Reality!   My Daydreams come to Reality! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Bah humbug, 6'6" is not something I haven't seen therefore I deem it acceptable [/debatealreadyoverarguement]

It's a good character.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: My Daydreams come to Reality!   My Daydreams come to Reality! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daydreams come to Reality!   My Daydreams come to Reality! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:14 pm

Its always been a great character, that just confused me Razz
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: My Daydreams come to Reality!   My Daydreams come to Reality! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:51 pm

My Daydreams come to Reality! Rip_ga10

Name: Rip Garrison

Age/Birthday: 16

District: 4

Family:

Arturo Garrison (Father)

Spoiler:

Rain Garrison (Big Sister)
Spoiler:

Tiana Garrison (Little Sister)
Spoiler:

Brief History: My name is Rip Garrison. I have a hard working father, a strict older sister, and a dying little sister.

I always help my father when fishing, and I’m actually really good at it. I don’t want to be a fisherman though. I want to save my little sister Tiana.

I love both my sisters and father deeply, but Tiana has a special place because of the circumstances. Tiana and I were at a lake, I was teaching her how to swim. A snake had been hiding. It all happened so quickly. It bit her, and she screamed, scaring off anything that would’ve been in a five mile radius. I tried to suck the venom out, but it was too late.

I had asked around about the snake and its toxins. It went slow. The victim would be in great pain, and would surely die in a year, maybe sooner. I hadn’t cried. But Tiana had.

I had tried to do everything I could for Tiana. All the doctors said it was hopeless. That I should give up, and plan her funeral while I could. But I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t give up on Tiana. But my other sister, Rain wanted to follow the doctor’s advice. Her being the more sensible one, I thought she was right. But my father agreed with me. But he knew she would die, so he kept on working as hard as he could.

We used to have enough money. More than enough, actually. But I spent it all. We now live in a squat, small house, with two rooms, a small bathroom outside, and a room that I think qualifies as a kitchen. But, I spent all the money on medicine. Medicine I thought may help Tiana. But the only thing that worked was sedatives.

I wanted to stay home with Tiana all day, every day. But I had to work too. I work with my dad as a fisherman, and my sister weaves baskets. Tiana stays home alone. I always think she’ll die while we’re gone, but I come home, and she’s still breathing. But All I can think of is… When will she be gone? The only thing that helps me cope is my dog, Buck. He’s about 9 years old, and he’s my best friend.

Physical Appearance: I’m actually normal size for all the boys fishing at 5’6”, and I weigh about 200-210 pounds. I am very muscular, and well built. I have tough, calloused hands that know how to catch any fish. People say I am very handsome with defined cheekbones, and a sleek face. I have short, very dark brown hair (darkest in my family), and black/brown eyes. I wear a black synthetic shirt with matching shorts, and I usually go barefoot, but sometimes I wear some grippe shoes. I always have my black backpack, my fishing trident, and a crude fish necklace.

Personality: I put family first. I always eat last. Even though I’m usually the one who works the hardest. I love to hunt with my dog, even though woods are scarce. My dog loves to hunt, and bring me water fowl, or really anything. I like to practice hunting with anything there in the woods. I would bring Tiana, but that’s not an option. Besides, the places where I hunt, no one else goes to. Well, at least, I’ve never seen anyone there. I try to make snares, but I never can.

I can’t cook, I leave that to Rain. And all my dad does at home is sleep and eat. We never get to spend time with my dad, unless I get stationed with him for fishing. I love wildlife and the outdoors. I can’t stand being inside for very long. But I do, because of Tiana. Tiana usually only wants me, because I’m the only person that really listens to her.

The only problem with me fishing is that I can be loud. If I’m not paying very close attention, I don’t notice that I’m trudging along in the water, scaring all the fish.

Flaw: Loud, Intimidating, Soft.

Pets: I have a wonderful red hound dog named Buck.

Spoiler:

Weapon of Choice: I like the sword or spear, or even a trident.

Talents: Strong, Nice/Caring, Handsome.

Other:

Quote: Even if you put me in an arena with rabid pigeons, I still might win.”

Angle: Sweet/Charming
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daydreams come to Reality!   My Daydreams come to Reality! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:09 pm

Rip Garrison, is accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: My Daydreams come to Reality!   My Daydreams come to Reality! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:13 pm

Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: My Daydreams come to Reality!   My Daydreams come to Reality! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:54 pm

My Daydreams come to Reality! Fern_l11

Name: Fern Lou

Age/Birthday: 14

District: 11

Family:

Daisy Lou (Mother)

Spoiler:

Poppy Lou (Little Sister)
Spoiler:

Rose Lou (Baby Sister)
Spoiler:

Brief History: My name is Fern Lou. I have brave mother, a scared sister, and an innocent baby sister.

Sometimes I like to think of what life would’ve been like. What it would’ve been like if we had been in the Capitol.

My family had been very happy, and had everything we needed. We had all the food, clothes, and jewelry, anything we wanted. My father was rich, being a small Gamemaker, and my mother being a model. Then I was born.

My mother had never stayed home with me, she just left me with one of her friends, and I never really saw my father. Then, Poppy was born. About four years after Poppy was born, that was when things got bad.

My father had tried to start a rebellion in the Capitol, and he had many followers. But no matter how hard he tried, for a whole year, it was bloody in the end. He and all his followers were killed publicly by torture. Poppy and I were never the same.

The Capitol thought we were part of the blame for the small rebellion, but instead of killing us, he exiled us. To District 11.

A year after, my mother almost couldn’t stand it. She hates all the harvesting, and hates the legal system. They are all cruel, and heartless. But she kept strong despite that she was raised in the Capitol. Poppy helps her with everything, because she’s scared to be left alone. Rose stays in daycare with a nice old woman who lives by us. I also harvest, and I’m quite good at it.

I don’t like harvesting, so when I get the chance, I escape. I go out among the trees, and read. Sometimes I write too, or even draw. But my true passion is singing, but I can’t very often, for fear of being found. I also pick flowers, and bring them back home, to put a little joy in our home.

We live in a very old house made of crumbling wood. Trees that grow on the walls hold it up, but not very well. Poppy and I share a small, rickety bed, while my mother sleeps on a mattress, and Rose next to her. There isn’t much food, but enough to scrape by, since I go and pick berries and such that I find on my outings.

Physical Appearance: The first thing you notice about me is that I don’t look like most people in District 11. Most people here have dark skin, and dark hair. But I wasn’t born here.

I have long, soft, light blonde hair, like all my family. I have dark chocolate brown eyes, unlike my mother and sisters who have blue eyes. I am skinny, but well built from a lot of walking and climbing. I have a soft face, and I usually have an interested face. What do I mean? When I smile, it lights up my face, but when I don’t do anything with my face, it still looks interested. I am a little short for my age at 5’3 1/2”, and I weigh about 100-110 pounds at the most. I usually wear a baggy grey tank top, with short black sweatpants. I have nice black tennis shoes, and I wear a ring my father gave me before he died. It’s silver, and has bright (not very bright anymore) blue, teal, and purple on it. I always have my journal with me when I go out, and I write stories and songs in it.

Personality: People often use the words, quiet yet deadly with me. Although I hate killing things, I can really bring out the threats. Only when necessary though. I don’t believe in violence, but I have to know how to do something to protect myself.

The quiet part is because I don’t talk much. I avoid most people, yet I love most people. Does that make sense? Not really, I know. But it’s not like I don’t like people, but I’m afraid of people. I don’t want to get hurt, and I don’t want my family to get hurt. But, I try to be as nice as possible. And I am, except to the Peacekeepers. I hate all of them, and they hate me, but I haven’t actually done anything bad. Yet.

I love my sister more than anything, because they’re so small. My mother, I guess I tolerate, since she helps feed us. But she wants desperately to go back to the Capitol. But, deep down, nobody knows that I like it here. I love the plantations, the flowers, endless trees. But, the only problem is that people get hurt and killed here. A lot. Weather they’re public, or just during work, I always get spooked by them, and it reminds me that not everything here is good.

Flaw: Not a fighter, I hate fighting, and want no part of it.

Pets: I have a beautiful little blue bird named Pansy.

Spoiler:

Weapon of Choice: If I HAD to pick, I’d pick a small sword, or maybe just a knife.

Talents: Good climber, light, determined, good listener.

Other:

Quote: “I can survive, and I will survive, but I will NOT kill.”

Angle: Family Oriented
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daydreams come to Reality!   My Daydreams come to Reality! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:27 pm

Fern Lou is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: My Daydreams come to Reality!   My Daydreams come to Reality! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:45 pm

THANK YYYYYOOOUUUU ^^
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: My Daydreams come to Reality!   My Daydreams come to Reality! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:08 pm

My Daydreams come to Reality! Alexan11

Name: Alexandra "Alex" Owens

Age/Birthday: 12

District: 2

Family:

Shaws Owens (Father)

Spoiler:

Ramonalise Owens (Mother)
Spoiler:

Brief History: My name is Alexandra Owens, but please, call me Alex. I've lived in District two my whole life with my mother and father, who trained me so well.

At the end of the week, my dad would bring home some over-made weapons and make me train with them. It was a new type of weapon each week because my father wanted me to be well rounded. My mother, on the other hand would try and keep the family together. She never really cared about my ambition to win the hunger games. But, if I ever did get selected, than I had to win. If I didn't win, than I'd be a disgrace to my family. I couldn't let that happen, so every day I would train. And train. And train. Then, one day when I was about eight, I had worked up a good sweat, but I had to keep fighting. The victor from the previous year was walking outside, and happened to hear me practicing. He looked me straight in the eyes, and with a serious tone told me-"You don't want to go in that arena. It changes you more then you know." But, after that the victor was found out to have gone a little crazy. So, I simply ignored him, but when I do go to sleep on moonless nights, his words haunt me.

Physical Appearance: The first thing you notice about me is my hair. I have long, bright red hair that has a slight curl to it. I have bright blue-green eyes, and orange/tan lips. I am a little bit tall at 5’5”, and I weigh 130-135, most of it muscle. My body is very well toned, and I can be very fast because I’m lean despite my weight. I wear a black tank top and black shorts with black and white tennis shoes. And I like to have my double handed sword with me.

Personality: I was brought up to be brutal. To not have a soul, to kill, or defeat anything that stands in my way from my goal. Sometimes though, I question what I'm doing is right. If it's right to kill all of those people. My father tells me that “Only the strong survive” but one day, is there going to be someone stronger that kills me?

My greatest fear is finally finding the opponent that I can't beat. But, I do try to listen to what others say. If I don't like it, then I get mad. The friends that I have tell me that I'm hot-headed and quick tempered. My father says that I need to control my anger, and lash out only when needed, but he also says that only the strong survive, so I've been stuck in the middle.

Flaw: My hot-temper, and the dread that one day I will be beaten.

Pets: A young cougar that follows me around. I never actually took it, but he sort of adopted me. His name is Killjoy.

Spoiler:

Rich or Poor?: Rich

Weapon of Choice: My two handed sword.

Talents: I'm a skilled fighter, and a good hunter. I can track lots of animals, but I only shoot for food. Not to kill for the fun of it.

Other:

Quote: “Going through you is going to be like going through a bird. Fast, fun, and easy.”

Angle: Innocent
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daydreams come to Reality!   My Daydreams come to Reality! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: My Daydreams come to Reality!   My Daydreams come to Reality! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:56 pm

My Daydreams come to Reality! Luca_d12

Name: Luca Donners

Age/Birthday: 17

District: 9

Family:

Roshan Donners

Spoiler:

Brief History: My name is Luca Donners, and I'm orphaned.

I live alone with my older brother, Roshan, after our parents died in a feild-fire. It was night, and I was ten when my parents went into the feilds of grain to harvest, when a fire some how started in the feilds. Rumors say that it was a peacekeeper that started it, but other people say that it was because the day was so hot. After our parents died, I began working in the feilds to try and help Roshan out. He should have a wife by now, and be living with her, so I try and help him out the best that I can.

Physical Appearance: I have dirty light brown hair, that I push off to the side of my face to keep it out of my face. My brother tells me that my face is serious, and that I need to lighten up. But, I have a hard time lightening up when we live in a death trap. My eyes are dirt brown, and I have defined cheek/jaw bones. My hight is 6' 1'', and I have tan skin. I spend a lot of time harvesting grain in the feilds, so I'm quite muscular. I like to wear a light, wheat colored tee that shows off my muscles, and somewhat baggy jeans. I wear black boots, and a brown rope bracelet for emergencies. For harvesting and fighting, I have my long scythe.

Personality: I don't like my life, and I'd love to change it, but I can't. I spend a lot of time by myself, and so I tend to think a lot. Roshan says that I need to be more socail, and I do try to be. Whenever I see a child in the feilds that's hurt, or really thirsty, I let them have a drink of my water, or I do their work. You could say that I have a soft spot for children.

Flaw: I don't mind having a lot of work to do, as long as the person that I'm doing the work for is happy.

Pets: A while ago, I found a brown mouse in the grain feild. If any one else found him, they'd step on him. But, I picked him up and kept him. His name is Rubble.

Spoiler:

Weapon of Choice: My long Scythe.

Talents: I'm very strong, and I'm good with my Scythe, and maybe a sword, but I could fight with anything. I'm suprisingly good at fighting, I'm the best out of almost all the boys in my school. I can be comppasionate, but usually I'm very serious, showing no emotion.

Other:

Quote: “What kind of person would kill a child? The Capitol is sick, and I hope people will realize it one day.”

Angle: Serious
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daydreams come to Reality!   My Daydreams come to Reality! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Luca Donners is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: My Daydreams come to Reality!   My Daydreams come to Reality! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:12 pm

Thanks! ^^ Excited 4 the REAPING!!!!!!!!!! YAYZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Daydreams come to Reality!   My Daydreams come to Reality! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Daydreams come to Reality!
Page 1 of 1