The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Summit Family Household/Farm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Summit Family Household/Farm Empty
PostSubject: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:31 pm

"MAYA ZOE SUMMIT! WHERE THE HIPPOPOTAMUS DID YOU PUT MY JACKET! I know you borrowed it yesterday, now GIVE IT BACK!" Maya's eldest brother, E, screamed at the top of his lungs. Maya rolled her amber-gold eyes and screamed right back.

"I didn't take your stupid jacket, Egg! Why would I want something of YOURS? IT WOULD NEVER FIT ME! Every single day you make something up about what you think I did, but I refuse to allow such injustice to go on any further. Just because you are older doesn't mean you are superior to me, it just means you have more experience being inferior. Now STOP SCREAMING AT ME WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!"

Her brother was quiet. Mallow, another brother, popped his head into the room and mouthed that E was gone. He stormed off a lot, but he always came back soon enough, unlike Kal, another brother, who was gone, as usual.

Hayley Summit, Maya's mother, stamped in. "Maya, that is utterly innappropriate behavior for a lady your age! NOW, GO APOLO-"

"Calm down, Hayley, let the kid express some anger." It was Maya's father, Zulo Summit, who cut Hayley off. He has just entered the house from the barn, where a cow had been giving birth. He was a calming presence, but Hayley was still fuming.

"Well, she can 'express some anger' OUTSIDE! Now, Maya! GO!"

Maya glared daggers at her mother and slumped out of the house. "Any excuse to be away from YOU, mother..." she muttered on her way out, "Any excuse..."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Summit Family Household/Farm Left_bar_bleue150/150The Summit Family Household/Farm Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:18 am

I sighed as I sat at the table. It was the morning and I thought about going to see Maya. Of course everything was always so complicated over there. The children were always at war with each other and I felt sorry for Maya to have to grow up with that sort of family. Meanwhile my eggs were getting cold as I just stared forward. Next came the nudge of my father. "Hey, Essy." He said. Surprisingly my father took the death of my mother well but he had to if this family were still to run. "Hi, daddy." I responded. He always liked it best when I called him daddy, he made it feel like to him self that I his little girl has grown up. In my house we never really mentioned anything about the games or the reaping until the night before it was supposed to happen.

I sighed once again and dropped my fork down on the table. "I'm not hungry." I mumble as I push my chair back with my feet and get up. I take my plate to the sink and place it in. After that I kiss my father's cheek before leaving. I made it out to Maya's place in no time at all. I had arrived at the right time because the fighting had just ended and Maya was just making her way outside and I waited for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:20 am

Maya saw Estrella outside and grinned. "Hey! Nice timing," she said, jogging over while attempting to mess up her wavy hair. Anything that would make her mother upset was worth the extra time.

"Well, my morning was perfectly peachy as usual," she murmured, sarcasm spicing her voice, "but we have a new baby calf, so that's always good... anyway, that's beside the point. How's life?" She picked some dirt up off of the ground and rubbed it into a corner of her shirt, quietly muttering, partly to herself and partly at the world in general, "There. That will drive her insane... 'why are your clothes gross?' 'It's just dirt, mom, seriously.' 'JUST dirt? Raaaarrr! Bad Maya!'" Maya made a dinosaur face to imitate her mother before listening to see if Estrella answered her question.

Last edited by RainbowCat on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word repitition)
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Summit Family Household/Farm Left_bar_bleue150/150The Summit Family Household/Farm Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:35 am

I smiled as I saw Maya coming up to me jogging slightly trying to mess her hair. I knew what she was trying to do. After almost every fight Maya would try and do anything to piss her mother off. I my self wouldn't be so mean to my mother but then again Maya's mom isn't exactly the best mom, making her daughter live up to higher expectations.

"Well, I'm sorry to hear about your morning, Maya." I said silently looking down at my feet for a moment but then my eyes were brought back up. "A new calf? Nice, we have a new lamb over on our farm, she barely made it." I said thinking back to first few hours of the morning when I had to help my dad with the birthing of the new lamb, something I've grown used to but I still dislike to watch. "How's life? Well it's alright, not the greatest, my mom was in my dreams last night, it's like she was really there with me but I don't say anything in my family..They all still grieve over her..Even though they pretend not to." I say slightly and sigh to my self. I couldn't help next when I saw Maya rubbing dirt into her shirt and mocking her mother, it was quite entertaining. "Maya, Maya, Maya." I say clicking my tongue teasingly as a give out a small laugh. "How bad was the wrath of your mother this morning?" I asked teasingly but yet still serious.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:15 pm

Maya shrugged. "It's fine. That's good news about the lamb, though. Baby sheep are pretty adorable." She smiled, thinking of her sheep-herding border collie dogs, but at Estrella's mention of her mother, grew solemn. "Don't worry, it'll be okay. If your mom's in your dreams, she's probably watching over you like a guardian angel." She looked up from rubbing dirt into her shirt corner and saw Estrella laughing. That was good. Her friend had had a hard life.

"Not that bad, actually..." Maya responded, "Shem mostly just latches on to any way she can try and force me into a mini-her. This time it was about a lost jacket that was apparently my fault. Come to think of it, I saw Chase wearing a jacket a few days ago. He's the closest to our age, so maybe Eggy mistook him for me. Ugh. Sorry, off topic. Do you want to talk about your mom? I'm not really a therapeutic person, but that just makes me all the more therapeutic. Kind of. Anyway..."

Last edited by RainbowCat on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color)
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:24 am

I smiled at Maya. "Yea, baby sheep are my absolute favorite. I adore them and watching them grow up is wonderful." I said and couldn't help but think of the many sheep we had. We mostly had sheep and that was it but we did have one or two horses and then we had quite a bit of cow as well. As for the coop we had a bit there as well. When Maya told me it'd be alright I just nodded. I didn't mind too much, I just couldn't help but think about it. "I guess your right." I say in response to her guardian angel comment.

When Maya told me about what happened this morning, I couldn't help but shake my head slightly. "Eh, they'll get over it, I mean eventually they will find who keeps the mysterious jacket hostage." I said with a grin on my face and a laugh. When Maya apologized for being off topic I shook it off. I actually didn't want to talk about my mother that much seeing as I already had grieved enough anyway, it was time to move. "I think we should go balance on the fences and just hang out. Always seems fun in my opinion." I said thinking about how my brother Elliot taught me to walk along the fences. "I wonder who's going to be district tens tributes this year." I say thinking mostly out loud and not really speaking to Maya in general but it was a topic to speak about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:56 am

Maya brightened in response to Estrella's idea. "Climbing on fences is good. Well, most things involving being on top of fences is usually good." At the thought of the Hunger Games, she glanced downwards, face somewhat more gloomy, but also more passive. "Oh, right, that. I don't know. How many people? I mean... chances are it won't be one of us, right? Maybe." Maya absentmindedly looked back up, then at the sky, then back down. She kicked a rock and watched it skitter across the ground. It hit a beetle. "Whoops, sorry beetle," she muttered under her breath.

(OOC: Actually, it probably will be. There aren't really that many people yet. It's possible that every user could have a character in the Hunger Games... odd. Not really, just... something.)
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:12 am

I watched Maya's face turn a little more gloomy at the idea of the hunger games and I couldn't blame her. The whole thing that if boiled down to was that Maya and I had our names in there at least more than once and the chances we'd get picked would be slim but still I've seen eleven year old kids get their names drawn before, it was a terrible sight even when their family members get upset but they are either too old or not the same gender to help out in the way they want to. What if I got picked? How would that effect my family? I didn't like to think about it but I realized my dad would most likely fall apart, more so knowing that the chances of me ever winning would be slim and the odds weren't in my favor. My brothers would also be upset as well and I knew it. As for my sister, I can't say because she hardly pays attention to me anyway. What about my friends? What about Maya? What would be her thoughts if I were to be the tribute for district 10? That was when I stumbled over a small rock and I was brought back.

That was why I'd never win, I lose my self in my thoughts and trip. As we got closer to the fence I sighed. "There's a lot of kids here but many either too young or too old to go into the games but there's still a good number of kids old enough. Oddly enough no matter how slim the chance is..One of our siblings could get picked..Or even one of us, you're absolutely right." I say softly and then I climbed the fence and stood on top of it. I didn't even realize what I'd do if Maya got picked.. Her mother would be so upset, her only daughter going into the arena and then her father, that would terrible and I would never want to watch my own friend in the games scared of her fate. "But what if one of us gets picked?" I ask and while ask I already know well enough if it's Maya that was picked out of the two of us she'd probably make it farther than myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:54 pm

Maya was quiet for a while. She could tell that her friend was thinking, so she began thinking as well. If Estrella was reaped... what about her father? He had already lost a wife, now a daughter? That would be horrible... Maya's mind whispered. Would anyone volunteer? Would I?

Maya shook her head briefly to clear her mind of that kind of thinking and looked up when Estrella spoke. In Maya's eyes, it was an important question, one that needed to be answered aloud, so she did.

"I don't know. I guess... well, I guess we could help each-others' families along, if they needed it. Maybe... maybe we could convince anyone who knows someone who could sponsor whichever one of us was in... I doubt it though. It would suck. It would definitely suck. But we'd just have to win, if that were the case. Winning wouldn't be so bad."

Maya smiled, but her eyes weren't happy. She glared at the fence like it had caused the Hunger Games, picked up a rock, and tossed it over. She didn't care where it landed. She just enjoyed throwing things.

"Think you can balance for longer than I can?" Maya teased, trying to lighten the mood. She gestured towards the fence. "You probably can. But I bet you can't..."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:44 pm

I sighed softly for the last time. "Well on the bright side, if one of us did get reaped..Then we could always just cheer on who ever goes in..Also I'm quite positive we'd get someone to sponsor us. As for the families thing it would be nice." I said and that was the last I ever thought about bringing up the hunger games. Maya didn't seem to be the one to talk about it. I just had rather liked to to talk about it once in awhile.

When Maya told me that she bet she could out balance me but not really I laughed. "Well lets see your best shot, and no making silly faces or pushing each other." I said and then a grin slipped on my face and I coughed about to mock someone. "Because that wouldn't be lady like." I said and Maya would know exactly who I was mocking, her mother and I gave a small laugh as I stood on the fence waiting for Maya to get on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:21 pm

"Very well," she agreed. With that, Maya grinned, and climbed on to the fence. At Estrella's impression of her mother, her grin became a playful smirk. "That's remarkably similar. I might just have to rip the knees of my jeans to anger the vicious beast," she giggled, and climbed up onto Estrella's level. She sent her friend a quick death-glare as a joke, but with a smile, and stood on one foot for half a second before almost falling off. Maya caught herself, but made sure to focus afterwards and not take any more necessary risks.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:45 am

I laughed a bit at Maya's words about her mother. "I think if you ripped the knees off of your jeans the terrifying beast would bring her claws out and rip the skin off of your face." I said and then shuddered as I thought about it and laughed at my own words. That was when Maya was up on my level on the fence and she started to balance on the fence and gave me a glare. I returned the deathly glare and then broke out into a big grin and giggles. I stood on my foot at the same time as her and it only took a few seconds and she was almost falling again. "I bet you that within five minutes you will be gone..and I will be the.." I paused cutting of my words and placing the biggest grin on my face. "The victor!" I said with a lot of enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:05 am

Maya's smile widened. "Only if the meaning of victor has changed..." she paused to mock Estrella's dramatic words, "to LOSER!" She didn't try another weird trick thing, but Maya did scoot over a foot or two. She didn't want to be tempted to push her friend off. "You know I'm going to win. Why? I have magical powers," Maya said through a stifled giggle. Her eyes sparkled with mischief. She was kidding. "Seriously."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:11 am

I rolled my eyes at her comment and giggled. "What ever helps you sleep at night, Maya." I said with a small laugh following afterwards. Next thing I knew I was hopping on one foot on the fence. "I have the balance skills of a cat, you will not win." I said smirking. I noticed that she scooted over a foot or two probably not wanting to be tempted to push her off but I only scooted more towards her. "A battle to the death, there's lava down there you know." I said teasing her. Of course there wasn't lava there but it was fun to pretend, and hey I had an imagination. "We should gather up some others and then play fence tag." I said excitedly and you could see very well in my eyes just how excited I had become.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:05 am

Maya nodded, eyes narrowed with the spirit of competition. "Definitely. Who else do we know who would play fence-tag?" she mused, paying careful attention to where Estrella was on the fence. "Following me, are you? Well, I'll just have to warn you: I don't stand still," she hissed in fake anger, and prepared herself to scamper further across the fence. " I suppose it's practice for fence tag... which you might need if you won't want to lose QUITE as badly!" Maya laughed, but not in a cruel way, and dashed along the fence.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:21 am

||OOC: Someone is online! O: gasp!||

I thought about who else we knew that'd want to play fence-tag. My siblings knew how to play but they were always so busy anyway that they never come to play. Pretty soon I knew that one of my brothers might come by and drag me off to the farm, it's happened a few times before, seeing as it was my job to take care of the sheep but sometimes my father let it go seeing as my dad has something against the women in the family being around sheep other since the accident with my mother. "I don't know, I suppose we'll have to play by our selves." I said. That was when Maya kept going with big talk and I rolled my eyes playfully. Next thing I knew she was dashing along the fence and I was chasing after her at a fast pace and after a few minutes I got her, my palm hitting her shoulder. "You're it LOSER!" I said jokingly and began giggling as I started running on the fence in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:21 pm

(OOC: Yeah, I know! And there always seems to be at least one guest. Someone is probably debating joining... hope they do. Can't wait for the Hunger Games. Exclamation )

At the tag, Maya screamed, which quickly turned into laughter. "You're going to wish you hadn't said that. Wait, no, scratch that, you're going to wish you had never agreed to fence-tag!" Maya taunted. She bent down, slipped off her shoes, and let her bare feet grip the edge of the fence. There was a lot more traction that way. "I'm going to get you!" Maya called in a creepy sing-song voice as she stood up, shaky at first, and regained her balance. She darted after Estrella and reached out to tap her on the shoulder. Maya missed and tried again.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:25 pm

I laughed as Maya screamed and as I kept running leaving her in my dust, she could choke on it and then I could do my evil laugh. Of course that was a joking thought. "I came up with the idea of fence-tag!" I shouted back at Maya and that was when I heard something drop and I knew she would be catching up to me and so quickly I tried taking my shoes off and only managed to get both of them off and one sock. This was going to be complicated. At this point Maya was right up near and almost tagged me so I quickly ducked and then got up. As I ran a second time her fingers were about to tag me and I took a step leaning forward a bit to avoid being tagged when in an instant I slipped off the fence first hitting my butt and then as I fell the back of my head smashed into one of the levels. My vision was black for fifteen seconds and the wind had been knocked out of me. I gasped a bit for air and soon received it.

I laid in the grass dazed and with my head pounding and of course my butt felt numb. This wasn't so bad I had been hurt worse but it stop me from wincing. All I could hope was that it wasn't something serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Maya smiled at first when Estrella began to fall, but frowned, eyes wide with worry, when she realized her friend was in serious danger. She barely kept herself from falling, but took a second to balance, and leaped down to the ground, bending hr knees to absorb the shock of hitting the ground. Estrella just laying there concerned her. Maya tried not to panic, but freaked out a little. "Estrella? Oh, my g- ESTRELLA?! Hello? Can you hear me? Are you conscious? Are you hurt? What happened? Sorry, I know I was right here, but... still. Estrella? HELLO? Should I get help?" She took a deep breath and relaxed for a moment. Panicking wouldn't do any good. Maya had to be calm. "Estrella? can you hear me?" she asked, speaking slowly and clearly. "Should I go get someone to help you, or stay here?" Maya, more calm now, made sure to be loud and understandable. If she was unconscious, help would be needed. If not, maybe they could fix her up without anyone else.

"Estrella?" Maya whispered weakly again. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:33 pm

I laid there still in shock of the pain that I have received and I heard Maya basically flipping out and for some reason I couldn't quite speak yet. I was still in a state of shock I suppose. My eyelids had fluttered open awhile ago and if she just saw that my eyes were open she'd know that I wasn't that badly hurt. Finally getting out of the state of shock and feeling nothing but pain I groaned. "Damn, that hurt." I mumbled and rubbed my head softly. "Maya, you panic too much." I mumbled and then a small grin was placed on my face "Of course I'm fine, just some aches and pains..Battle wounds if that's what you'd like to call em." I said and then looked up at the sky. It was nice today. I didn't want to get up quite yet because I knew as soon as I tried to sit up it'd hurt. "No help is needed dear friend."

I might have needed help I honestly didn't know but I didn't want to be left alone and helpless laying here in the grass, never knew when they snakes would come by. Great, I had to remind my self about the snakes around here. I slowly sat up wincing the whole time. "See, fine." I grumbled giving a small and fake smile. I felt the pain go around and round in my head and felt slightly dizzy but didn't let it show. I wasn't going to look weak, not at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:51 pm

Kittens playing on fluffy clouds that magically support them... la la la la la.... nobody's in pain or hurt..... yay..... singing ducklings.... peacefulness.... small furry animals.....rainbows....less girly than that, though.... puppies..... tiny almost-newborn bulldogs..... throwing rocks at people.... more kittens.... floating.... interruption?

"AHHH!" Maya nearly jumped when Estrella spoke. She had spaced out rather than panic more. raised an eyebrow. "You really think I'm going to buy that? There is no way you're in good condition. We are getting medical help. Kal probably knows something about something relevant, he likes blood. But I doubt he's at home... I don't know! I could try. I know how to help if you're bleeding... are you bleeding? Oh, and maybe my dad or your dad would know. They help animals, right? Animals can fall off of things? Maybe it would be the same for humans." She paused to think. "Do we even KNOW anybody else?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:09 am

I sighed as Maya freaked out at my sudden presence. Of course Maya wasn't going to buy her pain. Never have and never would. "Well who said I had to be in good condition.. I'm in a rough condition but I'm not dead yet." I said teasing her. I may have been in a rough situation but there was always room for teasing. "Maya, calm down." I said softly. She seemed to be more worried than I was, honestly I was fine, it was just like a bad headache and numbness in the butt! "Look I'm not bleeding so no need to fuse, it's nothing serious..If it was I would be crying like a baby." I said sighing.

I then shifted to sit on my knees and then slowly stood up. As soon as I did my butt hurt like nothing else and I was dizzy but I would play it low for Maya's sake. "Come on, lets go to my house, my family doesn't fight as often as yours." I say as I force my self to walk normally instead of how I wanted to and I tried hard to walk in a straight line. I paused and looked over my shoulder. "You coming?" I asked waiting patiently for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:46 pm

"Yet..." Maya protested, then sat silent for a second. After a little while, though, shrugged and followed Estrella. "That's probably true. Your house is better." She skipped after her to catch up. "I have to get back eventually, though. My dogs need to run a while or they'll get all hyper. Still, there's plenty of time. Ooh! You said you had a new baby lamb, right? New-born animals are probably good luck for healing or something. You never know..." she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:48 pm

I listened to Maya and then when she finally was up near my side I smiled at her. We walked on for a bit and I realized we weren't actually too far from my house and the farm. When Maya mentioned the whole thing about the baby lamb being good luck for healing I rolled my eyes. "Maya, I'm fine." I said and then when we made it to my house everyone was already out working except my father, he was still inside doing the house work. "Want to go inside for a bit?" I asked. I honestly didn't want to walk no more. It hurt to walk and I was dizzy beyond belief and most likely would throw up from it sooner or later, if I kept walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:01 am

At Estrella's continued insistence that she was fine, Maya shrugged, putting her hands up in the air defensively. "Whatever you say." She shuffled towards the house, looking at the ground. So many rocks... she thought absentmindedly. All the better to throw at people in case of emergency. When Estrella proposed they go inside, however, Maya looked up. "Hm? What? Sure. I'm right behind you. You look kind of sick, by the way. Just let me grab a rock or two..." she stooped to snatch the first rock in reach and slipped it in her pocket. "Sorry. But really, you look like all of your blood's in your head or stomach or something. Seriously. You should get checked over by a person with medicinal knowledge." She sighed, guessing Estrella would probably protest, as she had before, and reacting as though she had by biting her lip and walking up to the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Summit Family Household/Farm   The Summit Family Household/Farm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Summit Family Household/Farm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next