The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i know places --- [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
i know places --- [open] Left_bar_bleue150/150i know places --- [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

i know places --- [open] Empty
PostSubject: i know places --- [open]   i know places --- [open] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 7:23 pm

i know places --- [open] 7Ndm7kki know places --- [open] 3bg87rw

Isla Faber
| Smokestacks loomed in the grey sky, casting nonexistent shadows over the roads of district five. It was a usual Thursday afternoon, which meant Isla was rushing from the dull atmosphere of the school to observe the power plants. To her, the giant metal buildings were not shells that created light and running water, instead they were museums and laboratories  where an infinity of possibilities could be created. She wasn't cold in her thinning sweatshirt and jeans, but as she hustled to the busy streets, she cursed herself. She had forgotten those papers, which ones were they? Isla couldn't remember, but she hoped her boss wouldn't remember. The power plant had given her a short internship due to her academic achievement, but it wouldn't last much longer if she couldn't get her crap together.

The worst part was that Isla was enjoying this job. She got paid to study under someone, to learn about what made the districts tick. It was like heaven, in a smaller, dirtier container. The teenager loved it despite the dirt. Her pace quickened as she approached the large, blank doors. Grasping the metallic handle, she yanked on it then walked inside. The delightful sound of perfectly tuned machinery greeted her ears as she entered. Inhaling, Isla grinned before continuing on her way. A second later, she yelped as she nearly ran into someone. "Watch it!" she hissed, eyebrows narrowing.
Back to top Go down

i know places --- [open]
Page 1 of 1