The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

now when am I going to die?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 6:35 pm

Tristan took one more chance at Luna before the tribute could no longer hold his own ground and fell, Hot dog right beside him. And two loud canons sounded right after the other. The two tributes were left alone once again, in a whole new unexplored area.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 7:20 pm

Dane turned, thankful that his attack missed. Knowing he wasn't the one who landed the killing hit or the one who was really responsible for this death was a little better but he still knew he had something to do with this all. He attacked first, he Incited this brawl like the last one. But he kept trying to rationalize it all...these were the Hunger Games. These were the rules, this was the trade off for a chance at a life of luxury and a chance at life at all.

The canon boomed, echoing around them to signify the boy who he didn't know or really care to know had died; by their hands. But then another one, from somewhere else. Someone had just been finished off and with them there was a winner or two or even three of that fight. Someone who may be coming for them next. Should they look around these stalls which seemed to advertise food? Well that he wasn't sure about but some thing in the back if Dane's head said move on...but to where? Or was that a good idea? There could be treasure hidden in these booths just waiting to be unearthed. But what if someone heard the canon? Would they come this way. Too many questions, too many variables and too many opportunities for death in front of them.

Dane looked to his partner. Would she have any ideas at all? "Well Dollface? What should be do? Do you wanna stay here. Give me something to go on." Dane hated to do this, but he looked to her for guidance, for comfort, for something to clear his head. To level his emotions before he exploded.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 7:20 pm

The member 'Ariiyoko' has done the following action : ROLL

'Block(Other)' :
now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/150now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:33 pm

Luna felt her blade hit home. She quickly looked away as the tribute fell to the ground. Boom . Boom. Two tributes dead at once. Two less tributes to worry about. Luna's trembling hand clenched the stained knife. She revealed no other signs of tension. She smiled grimly. It isn't easy to get used to being responsible for another's death. Even if she was from a Career district. Contrary to what the other districts believed, most kids in the Career districts didn't grow up loving bloodshed. Yet they all think so. They all believe that she, innocent little Luna, is a bloodthirsty menace. Then again, she isn't so innocent anymore.
"Well Dollface? What should be do? Do you wanna stay here. Give me something to go on."
Luna felt her ally's gaze on her. She knelt in front of the dead tribute and pried the blade from his hand. "Who knows. We may need it later." Smiling stupidly at her attempt at a joke, she rose and spoke again. "We'll need something to eat soon. Maybe we can look around here..?" Luna peeped, gesturing towards the food stalls.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:33 pm

The member 'Kitzi' has done the following action : ROLL

'Block(Other)' :
now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Blockedc
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:23 am

How funny it is to find yourself dying in almost less than one hour, in my opinion it felt more like ten minutes though that doesn't matter anymore. I'm dead. Tristan Planks, District Seven male of the 38th Annual Hunger Games is dead. My heart stopped and I am of no more. And I find myself in the arms of my mother yet again and it feels so ancient, being in her arms and being safe again, where I can be alone and I don't have to worry about the games.

I honestly expected to die, really. With the amount of victors we've had recently the capitol is probably fed up with victors from our district. The districts seem to be fed up with it too and I am not surprised.

I'm happy to be dead. More like excited and overjoyed. My mind and brain still seem to be running even though I am dead. I can't feel anything, I don't hear anything. Absolutely nothing. Just me and my thoughts. And I don't regret staying alive. I regret staying alive long enough. It was foolish of me to try even getting far, I mean, who would I even bother trying to win for?

Not myself, or my family. I'd be winning for nobody.

The cannon sounds and my world closed out.

I'm dead.

-----

And there's the familiar boom of another fallen tribute. I am glad I had this experience and I'm so proud of Tristan. He did amazing as my first character and last in the games. Rest in Piece, Tristan.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:09 pm

It grew quiet as the stalls reeked of temptation.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 5:25 pm

"You've got a point there Dollface. These games are a crazy thing." Dane grinned sideways at Luna'standing comment, or was it a joke. It was most likely meant to break the tension. Just like the joke he had made earlier was meant to do. Plus she had just said word for word the same thing he did, so it wasn't like he could judge her for that. But most importantly it was the first time beyond the fight after pushing her out oF the way that he had heard her really speak anything. He should be honored right? It meant she trust him at least a little or that she was at least comfortable enough with him to open her mouth and speak.

Luna had made a suggestion about them staying and looking around, and after she said it it was like the stalls them self had begun to speak to him as well as if begging them to check out what theyes had in stock. So with a shrug of his shoulders Dane began to look around. Then as if remembering something that had been lost he looked down to see the inflatable corn dog in his hands and remembering that the items had more treasure inside he ripped it open. Who knows what it held. He then pulled out the box of tarot cards to see what types of intricate designs might be printed on them. His curiosity reawaken ed now that he was free from the immediate threat of death.

After looking at his loot he peeked through some of the nearby stalls, opening a few openings here and there to see what treasures may be waiting for the duo in their travels.
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/150now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 1:02 pm

Luna gave her ally a smile in reply. That is an understatement. He then responded to her suggestion with a shrug and turned towards the stalls. Luna followed, peering into open crates and boxes. She kept her fingers wrapped around both of her knives just in case anything decided to fly in their faces.

((Sorry for the short post. I have a tennis match soon, and I won't have any time to post other than now until tomorrow around noon. ;w;))
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:54 am

Dane finds a knife, slightly bigger than what Luna has, but evidently has no additional use to them. The tarot cards however, opened up to a can of beef and a few cards falling out.The tributes as they search, found a pack of hotdog buns, almost pairing nicely with the half-frozen hotdog on the ground that Tristan found.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:10 pm

Dane couldn't help but sigh as the corn dog ripped open and revealed....a knife? But not a small throwing knife like the two Luna held in her hands but an actual knife similar to those back home. Even as he gripped the hilt it felt familiar and worn like he had used it before. But this wasn't food, and as his stomach rumbled he couldn't help but feel disappointed. He was hoping in some small way it would be like those nesting dolls, the kind where you open it up and inside is another smaller doll and then another and another. That was his hunger wish at least.

"Man, I shouldn't have ripped it, at least it was closer to food then this," He held the knife up as he spoke. Not like he didn't appreciate another weapon, but the pit in his stomach cried for more then mere steel. After he moved on to his next treasure, mainly to sate his curiosity he reached inside the box but didn't necessarily find a deck of cards waiting for him. Instead it was a can of beef or some other meat but that didn't stop the wide smile now breaking over the tanned skin of his face. Dane could feel the tension lift up and off his shoulders and his stomach released some of the knot in his stomach.

"Look Dollface! Looks like a couple of tributes are gonna be eating tonight! A real feast if you ask me, now we just need a couple candles and table and we got ourselves a romantic evening." Coupling that with a pack of buns that he had found and they may even be able to have a nice meal of bread and some meat. Maybe even make a sandwich. He looked over the bread making sure that it didn't look green at all, because the last thing Dane really wanted was for something like a little mold to take him out. Looking up at the stand the half faded words 'hotdogs' were painted on the once colorful and lively stall. Maybe there were more hot dogs, ones that hadn't been sitting on the floor for who knew how long and had probably now been touched by the blood of the now dead tribute? Dane took one more look around, seeing now what types of liquid may be in their reach because that would be the real killer, dehydration would always hit before starvation when you were left without both.
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 5:44 pm

Luna shrugged as her partner dug a knife slightly bigger than hers out of the fake food. Next, the male tribute pulled a can of meat out of a small box she hadn't noticed he'd had. The girl's eyes widened as her hands flew to her mouth. She hadn't realized how hungry she had been. It gnawed at her stomach and made unpleasant growling noises that she hoped her ally couldn't hear. As she twirled a knife slowly in her left hand, Luna watched as he examined the bread for what she assumed was mold before starting towards a worn stall. His comment had flown over her head as she wondered what other foods there were in the arena. However, although she was willing to eat more than she would've before, Luna was reluctant to go pick up the dead tribute's hotdog. He can keep that. An unfinished last meal.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 12:25 pm

The bread seemed sealed properly and okay to eat, but they found nothing else other than the same funky coloured liquid Tristan first saw.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:27 pm

The bread in Dane's hands seemed sealed well enough and it didn't appear that any molding had happened in the time since attention was shown to this area of the arena. He could feel his mouth watering at just the thought of some food, and actual food like meat and bread not just an apple or small thing of flat bread like back home and his rations there. This was definitely the best thing that had happened to him in the games, maybe even in the top 10 moments in his life, right between some of his conquests and seeing his friend Derald return from the games. It was kind of funny now that Derald zoomed into his brain, they had been better friends when they were younger but time had matured them both....mainly him and that was of course to be expected. Dane though was more confused by why so many nostalgic thoughts had been coming to him lately, not that he wasn't interested in his friends and family but it wasn't always his first thought. Was the pressure of the games getting to him? Was the always sort of present mortality thoughts he had just taking a new form? He couldn't really place a finger on it...but something changed.

"Well, looks like we got food to stuff ourselves with. This'll be sure to give us a boost of energy and some staying power. I should at least get a kiss out of this, it was hard work providing." Wide as big as ever, Dane opened the can of beef using the knife he had and ripped open the bag of hot dog buns. Whatever they didn't eat right now could be saved for another time. The thought of that seemed to be a lucky break for the two who were ultimately still kept in a death match. Dane stuff some of the meat inside the pocket the bun provided and handed it obverse to Luna, then quickly fixed himself one; hands almost shaking from both excitement and extreme hunger.

The first bite proved amazing, then the second and the third. This wasn't even the best food he had ever seen or tasted(compared to the Capitol that is), but man did it feel like it in that moment. Dane leaned his back against the stall after not really seeing a place to sit down with his neck notched upwards a little and looking up at the sky that was now a very real presence over them. He had been underground so long it almost felt foreign to see the clouds and the sun peeking out behind them and to feel the slight warmth as the rays hit against his skin which had since the start of the games lost a little bit of its tan. Damn covered tunnels and houses made his once very much sun exposed skin turn a lighter shade then he was used to. He had been dang out unto nothing, daydreaming about nothing or no one. God when did he become such a thinker?

"So Dollface, I never really asked your name. I really wasn't that smart down in those tunnels after all. Now don't think that just cuz I know your name that I'm gonna stop calling you Dollface. But I figure I should know who I'm trusting up here." Dane turned his head towards her while keeping his body straight and still. "Plus there is some funky looking liquid right over there that I saw as I was investigating. Not sure what it is actually. What do you think?  We got a cup at least." Dane motioned towards the container behind him but waited for her response. He wasn't exactly jumping at the chance of ingesting the mystery liquid but he also knew that it may be the only type of hydrating liquid for awhile. He raised his eyebrows at her, unsure of what to do. Scared of what may happen to him if he tries.
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 5:09 pm

Luna accepted the sandwich from her ally and shoved a bite of it into her mouth. It may have been cold, but it was the best food she's had in a while. The only food she's had in a while. The portion she was given wasn't much different from what she had received at home. Luna closed her eyes and sighed wistfully, feeling a sudden pang of homesickness. Being poor wasn't as extreme in District Four as it was in other districts, as Luna's family still had meals in their stomachs and a roof over their heads. She missed her modest home, everything from the worn couch in the corner to the dusty shelves.
"So Dollface, I never really asked your name. I really wasn't that smart down in those tunnels after all. Now don't think that just cuz I know your name that I'm gonna stop calling you Dollface. But I figure I should know who I'm trusting up here." Her thoughts interupted, Luna's eyes opened and peered into her ally's. That's right. He didn't know her name, she didn't know his. This period of rest is a nice time to get it all sorted out. "Luna.  And you are?" Her eyes flickered back to the food in her hands. "Plus there is some funky looking liquid right over there that I saw as I was investigating. Not sure what it is actually. What do you think?  We got a cup at least." She looked in the direction he was gesturing. The container was filled with colored liquid. A smile crept onto her face as she turned back around, cocking her head. "So you're asking me to be the man and try it? Here, I'll take the cup." She felt her hair spill across her shoulders as she raised her eyebrows. She held her hand out.

((derpypostagainsorry;w;))
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 8:43 pm

It stayed quiet for now.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 6:33 pm

Dane Zelker
District Ten Tribute

"The names Dane." Now that the introductions were out of the way it felt almost like they had some sort of proper alliance. Or maybe he just wanted to believe that after everything they had been through together needed this one thing to bond them in some way. "Hey now, no need to try and take away the shred of masculinity I have left here." A wide grin flashed on his face as she made her joke. "And for all you know it could be a love potion, its all a clever ploy to make you fall madly in love with me, though honestly that should be too hard. I'm pretty irresistible. Ask any lady back in District 10, right ladies?" He winked up towards the sky, knowing there had to be camera somewhere around them because the Capitol was always watching, and always waiting for that next shred of action or romance or drama. Dane lifted the cup and filled it with the liquid from behind him. If she had the gall to drink up, then he should too. He took a sip the handed it over to her as well. "If you do it, I do it. That's what friends are for right? Cheers Dollface." He turned his face upwards again, looking once more up at the sky, but not before taking another bite of the sandwich he had made and eating up the rest of it. Hopefully if the drink was good, they could get there fill before moving on to other areas and then use the cup which seemed to have a lid on it to store some for later in case they needed it. It may not look like water, but so long as it was hydrating Dane didn't really seem to care too much.

Words: 300 | Tags: Mystery juice of Mystery | Credit: Ari  

Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 5:57 pm

Dane. Daney Dane Dane. Luna forced herself to memorize his name as he replied to her joke and winked up at the clouds. Her smile faded as he took a sip of the liquid before offering her the cup. "If you do it, I do it. That's what friends are for right? Cheers Dollface." Because of her joke, she had put him at risk of becoming poisoned. She had meant to make sure it was safe for them. Now, he could become ill soon. He could die soon. Luna bit the inside of her cheek and took the cup from Dane, giving it a guilty glance. Same strange color. Same unknown liquid. Same risk of getting hurt. "Aye. My turn," she murmured. She lifted the cup to her lips and poured a bit of the cup's contents down her throat.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 10:42 am

The funky purple liquid tasted like grapes and they gave no immediate reaction for now, but their thirst was easily quenched. Thought of course, it tasted nothing like what they were used to.

Just as they capped the lid back onto the sippy cup, both tributes' vision went dark as something was thrown over their heads, covering half their torso. All they hear was the giggling of children as they dropped down to the ground and felt themselves being dragged, the voices humming their own little tune,

"Ring around the rosy, a pocket full of posies, ashes, ashes they all died down!"

You find yourselves in the Kids Area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

now when am I going to die?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 38th Hunger Games :: 38th Arena :: Amusement Park Central :: Food Stalls-
Jump to: