The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

now when am I going to die?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
now when am I going to die? Left_bar_bleue150/150now when am I going to die? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

now when am I going to die? Empty
PostSubject: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 4:17 pm

I feel like I'm a rag-doll as I walk around the vacant streets that used to be packed with people of all ages. It seems that it used to be home to a food court, full of food, laughter, and happiness, something rare to find in Panem anymore. I feel like I am a doll, being dragged around uselessly with no problem. I don't know what I'm doing, but for now, I walk the barren streets of the amusement park.

sorry i am having struggle rn k
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
now when am I going to die? Left_bar_bleue150/150now when am I going to die? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 8:39 pm

The streets and stalls were just as dead as the tribute's mood. But things were definitely left behind.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:06 pm

The abandoned stalls that are located inside the arena still have some signs of leftover food and water, and I can't help but wonder if I should eat them or not. I mean, they have been there for a long time so that'd mean the possibility of them being all old and mossy. Though, I don't care. As I walk over to the food stand that labels 'Hot Dogs' I attempt to look around for a sign of food. Hunger is starting to hit me, and that isn't a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:08 pm

The tributes finds a drink dispenser with a funky colour liquid in it as well as a frozen hot dog.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 5:48 pm

As the oddly-coloured drink caught my eyes, I looked at it as while cocking my head, almost like a dog. And I'm wondering. Wondering why they would leave these items here, and obviously they're not safe as the gamemaker's wouldn't leave random food and drinks around. I mean, this drink probably has been here for a long time and honestly probably tasted more warm than cold. Then there's the frozen hot dog. It was tempting to eat it, just eat it without thawing it and I almost did. But something stopped me. Something held me back and said 'Remember, this is the games, don't do anything stupid.'. Well, really, that was more me but I still wanted to eat it. Though I'd have to heat it up first. Why would someone eat a frozen hot dog? That's nasty. Or it seems like it is.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:13 am

The tribute now holds the hot dog in his hand, almost as nasty as he thought about eating it thaw.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 9:31 pm

When I think about it, picking up the frozen hot dog was definitely not one of my best ideas because it was quite nasty again. I flung it towards the ground in almost a hurried manor. Sorry, but I was quite the bit of a germaphobe if you couldn't tell from that action. With that I started to look around for something to wash my hands off with. I'd hope that these food stations would have some kind of sink or something to wash their hands with, if not... Ew.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 10:27 pm

The tribute's fickle action made the hot dog very frustrated and his stomach grumbling at the sight of food and the realization of his state.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:39 am

Dane Zelker
District Ten Tribute

Dane was excited, finally the feeling of fresh air against his skin and even some sunlight to accompany it. It felt like months since he had seen the sun, and with how slow everything was moving in these games he wouldn't have any trouble believing that number. With Luna in tow, the two moved forwards just going wherever his feet seemed to take him. He didn't really have any idea where exactly he was going but after finding a sign and realizing that his stomach growled something fierce the idea of food stalls seemed to be the most ideal choice. He wasn't sure what he would find there or if he would even find something edible; but food places usually meant seating and if he could at least find a nice place to sit the trip down the row of stalls wouldn't be all wasted.

"Man, I hope there is some good food. Can't really be sustained of this inflatable thing now can we? Plus I love sharing a candlelight dinner with a beautiful girl." Dane turned back and winked at Luna. "Whaddya say Dollface? Wanna grab a bite to eat? There has to be something around here." The boy hadn't really thought about the possibility of another tribute being around besides the two, though obviously there were still a good handful of tributes left to fight he hadn't really seen many beyond his two previous allies that were claimed by the glob mutt, Luna and the boy who met his end at their hands down in the hall of mirrors. But again, as if right on cue there was someone else, throwing something on the ground and looking around almost frantically for something. Another male stood there in front of the duo and from what district or his name Dane wasn't sure as he hadn't honestly paid much attention to those of his same gender.

Instinctively Dane raised his shield, which proved to be a far better item then he could have imagined. And who would have thought, the pillow he grabbed in hopes of starting a sexy pillow fight ended up being a far better investment then anyone else would have ever thought. (It really just goes to show you kids that sexy pillow fights are definitely worthwhile). "Dollface, we are just never gonna get any alone time are we?" Dane grinned towards her, trying to remain as cool and collected as he could at the prospect this new person brought. But as he turned his head away from her and to face the boy he bit his lip slightly, hiding it as well as he could against the round shield in front of his face just in case anything came flying his way.

Words: 456 | Tags: hope you don't mind Kitzi, posted here | Credit: Ari  

Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
now when am I going to die? Left_bar_bleue0/150now when am I going to die? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 5:58 pm

now when am I going to die? Tumblr_m2kvsdGsga1ru255vo1_250
Luna's face flushed yet again as the tribute complimented her and winked. He has yet to give her a new nickname. "Whaddya say Dollface? Wanna grab a bite to eat? There has to be something around here." Luna nodded, squishing her cheeks and giving him a smile cheekier than she was used to ((kaynomorebadpunspromise)). Why does he keep.. Eh... Is there a word for this? She turned away and rubbed her knife-equipped arm mindlessly, contemplating on whether she should correct him or not. He has the right to know my name. But then I'd have to speak. It's so much easier to communicate using my body. But I have to talk sooner or la- Something was thrown onto the ground in front of them. Luna turned to see another tribute. She bristled, realizing someone would die again. "Dollface, we are just never gonna get any alone time are we?" Luna restrained a tiny whimper as her stomach twisted. All she revealed from her hopefully otherwise stoic face was a faint guilty smile.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:35 am

The tribute suddenly found himself listening. What was he listening to? The small yet faint voices that had appeared into his mind. He knew that these voices weren't fake. They had to be real and one of them did sound familiar. Not a family member, but another tribute. He found himself turning around in a odd circle to find himself staring fave to face with two tributes. One from four, one from ten. He knew then and there that his death was going to be soon, and by the hands of these two.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:08 am

The tributes were right into front of each other, no significant changes happened.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:49 pm

Dane gulped hard as another knot sat right in his throat, almost threatening to suffocate him if he wasn't careful. Was this seriously what his life had come to?  Death and fighting with no relief? He had to remember though, this is what the games did and what it forced people to do and become. Monsters. He knew the fighting needed to happen, they might not be in a room that they could be locked in but the floor could open up and swallow them back down into the basement below, back into the tunnel of love with his globby mutt friend. The existential crisis within him was waging, trying to push between the two sides; run and hope no consequences come to you or to fight and please the masses. The latter would extend his life...if he could make it out alive that is.

Dane once again turned to his partner, trying to read her expression and determine what she wanted to do but Luna wasn't exactly the talkative type. He had to take charge this time and he really didn't want to. But Dane was afraid to die, he was afraid of the pain. And like any scared animal he pulled his axe out and swung it towards the boy with his eyes closed not wanting to see the truth Of what he was doing but to just pretend it was another day at the farm. No words this time, just actions.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
now when am I going to die? Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000now when am I going to die? Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:49 pm

The member 'Ariiyoko' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(Other)' :
now when am I going to die? Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
now when am I going to die? Left_bar_bleue0/150now when am I going to die? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 9:17 pm

Luna took her cue from the male tribute. Not waiting to see if his attack was successful, she raised her knife and sliced at the opposing tribute with her eyes squeezed shut. "Sorry. I'm sorry," the girl said in almost a whisper as she ended her attack, quickly pulling away. It may not be the best way, but Luna felt as if she had to redeem herself. As if apologizing to this tribute before his death could make up for her seemingly merciless strike at the boy from before. As if it could wash away the guilt. In reality, her shoulders remained heavy with the weight of knowing another tribute would wind up dead.

((Attack to Tristan, if it wasn't obvious. I don't know if editing the post makes the dice roll change, but the first roll was an "Attack Failure." Heh. Sorry. ;w;))

Last edited by Kitzi on Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
now when am I going to die? Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000now when am I going to die? Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 9:17 pm

The member 'Kitzi' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(4)' :
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:11 am

And his world had suddenly come falling down. In such a small amount of time his life went from almost fine to his almost certain death. Of course he had seen this coming and was lucky enough to find that the two tributes had missed. He was confused yet oddly happy that the two had missed. Of course, he wouldn't be sad that they missed. Or maybe he was. Maybe he was happy that his death was near and didn't want to prevent him living any longer as Tristan knew he wasn't going to win all along. Though, the swing at the girl from four would like to differ.

(Tristan Attacks the District Four female.)
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:11 am

The member 'Trist' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(7)' :
now when am I going to die? Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:19 am

No change.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 12:07 am

Dane Zelker
District Ten Tribute

Dane almost half expected a swing to come towards him or for an attack to try and make its way towards him but as he lifted his shield to block himself he felt the wind push past him and towards Luna instead. He almost didn't even have enough time to do anything at all to help her, but instead of doing nothing he put on a brave face in the situation. Dane pivoted on the balls of his feet and turned towards his ally and knowing he didn't have enough time to try and use his shield to block he instead outstretched his arms towards her. He hoped he didn't push her too hard, and he could only hope that he had moved her in time. Dane then swiped with his axe, knowing this was a fight to the death, and hoping that it wasn't his own that would be broadcast on the screen that night.

Words: 156 | Tags: bloop bloop short post bloop | Credit: Ari  

((Block for Luna, Attack to Tristan))
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 12:07 am

The member 'Ariiyoko' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
now when am I going to die? Blockedc

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 6:04 pm

Luna hadn't expected the tribute's first attack to come towards her. Before she could respond, a light shove forced her to move. She stumbled sideways before regaining her footing, realizing the new tribute's weapon had nearly wounded her. "Thank you," she murmured breathlessly to her partner as he swung his ax. No more words to spare, Luna. Swing, block, repeat. With a small high-pitched grunt, the girl attempted to push her small blade into the boy.

Attack to Tristan.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 6:04 pm

The member 'Kitzi' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(4)' :
now when am I going to die? Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 6:18 pm

They both seemed oddly surprised by the fact that I had attacked her, though I did it due to the soul purpose that she was a career. Even though she seems like she's had no training beforehand I didn't want to personally take any chances. Seeing an attack from the girl come towards my face, I tried to block the attack. Sending another attack at the girl, I find myself letting out a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 6:18 pm

The member 'Trist' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
now when am I going to die? Ineffective

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(7)' :
now when am I going to die? Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: now when am I going to die?   now when am I going to die? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

now when am I going to die?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 38th Hunger Games :: 38th Arena :: Amusement Park Central :: Food Stalls-
Jump to: