The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Mac Starberry!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Mac Starberry! Left_bar_bleue0/150Interview with Mac Starberry! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Mac Starberry! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Mac Starberry!   Interview with Mac Starberry! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:44 pm

Interview with Mac Starberry! Caesarflickerman_zps49f71b60
Interview with Mac Starberry! Tumblr_m1xxm2jg3t1r84ecm

Caesar stood upon the stage, smiling into the crowd. Exuberantly he said, "Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome!" Caesar absorbs the crowds cheering, his smile growing larger. "Let us give a warm welcome to our next tribute: Mac Starberry from District Eleven!" The crowd follows with louder cheers. "Hello, Mac! It is great to see you! How has the Capitol been treating you thus far? It isn't quite the District Eleven you call home, but the Capitol is lovely, isn't it?" Caesar motions to the chair beside him, indicating that Mac sit. The crowd roars at the sight of the next tribute.

Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Mac Starberry! Left_bar_bleue0/0Interview with Mac Starberry! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mac Starberry!   Interview with Mac Starberry! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:58 pm

✎ ♏ac Starberry ✎

Mac was quite scared of going onto the Interviews. He would have to stare at all those ugly Capitalists. All they did was laugh and cheer, which really intimidated the teen. The fact that he stylists made him dress up as a fruit for the Parade made it even worse. So when Mac walked into his room to see a sparkly silver tuxedo and silver shoes on his bed. The teen put them on.

Now, being at the Interviews, he was a bit nervous. All the other people had similar outfits on, so he didn't have to feel too out of place. When Caesar called his name, Mac's District Partner sort of gave him a shove up on the stage. He paused for a second, staring at the hundreds, maybe thousands, of people all cheering for him. The most he could do was a shy smile, walking over to Caesar, who also seemed to be in a sparkly outfit. "Hello, Mac! It is great to see you! How has the Capitol been treating you thus far? It isn't quite the District Eleven you call home, but the Capitol is lovely, isn't it?" Caesar said quite happily. It took the teen a second to find something to say.

"Well, it's a lot more hectic over here, that's for sure. But uh, yeah. You've all been nice and all.. I just wish I could see my brother again.." He said, starting out loudly. But when he got to the part about his brother, he said it quieter. Mac wasn't really good with words. Being under so much pressure hurt his head.

won't you
stay with me..
'cause you're
all I need

made by rook of hgrpg♥
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Mac Starberry! Left_bar_bleue0/150Interview with Mac Starberry! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mac Starberry!   Interview with Mac Starberry! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:24 pm

Caesar kept his smile plastered to his face, watching Mac in a similar fashion to the audience. Nodding in agreement, Caesar spoke again. "Oh, but of course. The Capitol prides itself on wonderful lifestyle. You have to move quickly if you want to keep everything up and exciting," he said with a wink, causing the crowd to roar. Returning his attention to Mac, Caesar feigned a gasp. The audience responded in a similar fashion, with a flurry of 'awes'. Placing a hand on Mac's shoulder, Caesar looked at him. "And I'm sure your brother wants to see you again too," he said, giving an air of empathy off. Ready to play off of the emotion, Caesar leaned in closer to Mac. "And I'm sure you can get back to see him, but I must know. How do you plan on returning to your brother? How does Mac Starberry plan to survive the ultimate showdown and return home a champion?" he questioned, his false enthusiasm reaching a breaking point by the end of the sentence. Waving his arm to the crowd, a rumble of 'how' erupts among them.

Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Mac Starberry! Left_bar_bleue0/0Interview with Mac Starberry! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mac Starberry!   Interview with Mac Starberry! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:29 pm

✎ ♏ac Starberry ✎

Mac hoped that Caesar and the rest of the crowd didn't hear what he had to say, but when Caesar mentioned his brother, the teen knew that that wasn't the case. Caesar then asked his plan on trying to win the Games. "Well," He began, seeming a bit puzzled at the thought. The fact was, Mac didn't really even have a plan on how to win. The tribute was about to say he was going to wing it, but that made him seem too much like a wild card. And if you want to watch out for anyone, it was the Wild Cards. "I guess I'm not really the fighting type," He said with a mature voice, gently rubbing his neck. He continued, "The only thing I'm really good at is writing. And I don't really know how far that'll get me. Maybe the fact that I'm not good'll make me seem a bit pushed to the side." Mac quietly tapped his foot, wondering how long he'd been on the floor, and how long until he could get off. "I guess I could stab people with a pen and give them ink poisoning," The teen joked, hoping to get some laughs. Laughs were how he got sponsors.

won't you
stay with me..
'cause you're
all I need

made by rook of hgrpg♥
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mac Starberry!   Interview with Mac Starberry! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 3:53 pm

A wave of laughter rushed from the audience, Caesar's artificial laughter joining in. The energy fled onto the stage, invigorating Caesar. "Well, Mac, make sure your Mentor knows that, so that all of us here in the Capitol can pitch in to sponsor you just that," he said with a wink, and an encouraging wave to the audience. The audience roared with cheers in response. Quickly waving his hand to calm the audience, Caesar turned to Mac. "Do you think, that, maybe we here at the Capitol could get a quick hint of that writing talent of yours?" he said, leaning in close to Mac. The audience leaned in with Caesar, curious as to if Mac could really write. The attention was on Mac as Caesar gave a slight wink to the tribute.

Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mac Starberry!   Interview with Mac Starberry! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 4:58 pm

✎ ♏ac Starberry ✎

Mac knew from listening in on the other tribute interviews that anything that had to do with a talent, Caesar Flickerman wanting a sneak peak on the talent. Usually it was using rope, knives, spears, etc. But writing? Like that would ever help Mac in the games. "Well, I don't have any of my writing on hand," He began with a smile. The host winked at him. Mac began with an example of his writing.

"Well. Once upon a time, I wrote a short-story about my character, Marco, getting stuck in a labyrinth. He tried to find his way to the middle to bring his family the riches of all the gold and jewels. His family was poor and all, being from Eleven," The tribute said, acting as if he was going to say the whole story. "Long story short, Marco got his head stuck in the thorns of the maze, starting to drip blood." Mac wasn't one to really talk about the sadness in his stories, only the bright sides. "I remember the last words I wrote him saying: 'Remember me, dearest family. I wish I could stay, but now.. I must go away." Obviously Mac wrote these right after he was reaped, but not like he'd say that. No sob stories allowed.
won't you
stay with me..
'cause you're
all I need

made by rook of hgrpg♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mac Starberry!   Interview with Mac Starberry! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Mac Starberry!
Page 1 of 1