The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Ariana Fox!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Ariana Fox! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Ariana Fox! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Ariana Fox! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Ariana Fox!   Interview with Ariana Fox! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Interview with Ariana Fox! Tumblr_m3rwf4tWFb1ru03eso1_500
Ceasar Flickerman

Ceasar gets up from his seat, "Now its time to give a warm welcome to our District Six female tribute, Ariana Fox!" He shouts loudly, and the crowd cheers for the next Tribute as they make their way on stage.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Ariana Fox! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Ariana Fox! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Ariana Fox!   Interview with Ariana Fox! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:15 pm

Interview with Ariana Fox! Create.php?text=Ariana%20Fox&name=Little days
Interview with Ariana Fox! Tumblr_m7sbt4ua5W1r8wvvh

Ariana Fox fiddled with her fingers nervously as she waited to be called. She was in a silver dress, coloured to represent the metal the vehicles were made of in District 6. It was also very frilly and fluffy, definitely a little girls dress. That part had nothing to do with the district. Her stylist had been aiming to make her look as young as possible so people could sympathize for her. That meant she didn't have much make up on either. Just a by of lip gloss and mascara to make sure her features could be seen. Ariana really felt like jumping up and down to get rid of some of her nerves, Breyer probably wouldn't be a good idea in her silver ballet flats. But she didn't have to do anything in the end since her name was called out. Ariana placed a sweet, little-girl smile on her face and walked onto the stage. She waved at the audience cutely before plopping down cross legged in her seat. "Hi Ceaser!" she chirped happily, stroking some of her hair of if the way. It was being held back by a simple silver head band.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Ariana Fox!   Interview with Ariana Fox! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Interview with Ariana Fox! Tumblr_ma3k2mCWuS1qi1548o2_500

Ceasar took his seat as the young girl next to him did and as he normally did he waited for the cheers to quiet down before he started the interview. "Well hello Ariana, I must say you look very darling tonight. Your stylist did a very lovely job picking out that dress, don't you think so folks?" The crowd cheered as if a sign had been held up that said 'Applaud' on it and stopped after a few seconds. "Now Ariana, as we all know your brother is here with you tonight isn't he?" His voice had a gained a serious tone to it as he asked her that question.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Ariana Fox!   Interview with Ariana Fox! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:22 pm

Interview with Ariana Fox! Tumblr_m7sblq6Uyk1r8wvvh

Ariana smiled happily as the crowd cheered for her. It really was a fantastic feeling, even if she would probably die in a few weeks or even days. At least she had one bit of happiness. But that little bit of happiness died away as Ceasar asked his next question. Her smile faded away as Hudson came to her mind. He hadn't been interviewed yet, he was after Ariana. Don't act so surprised. You knew this would come up eventually, she scolded herself mentally. "Um, yeah. I came to the Capitol with my older brother, Hudson." she replied slightly softly. All the crowd was very quiet now, a vast contrast from moments before.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Ariana Fox!   Interview with Ariana Fox! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:31 pm

Ceasar held his hand out and grabbed the young girls hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. He kept the sympathetic look on his face as he went back. "And I am quite sorry to see that this is what had happened. But at least you get to be here with someone that you love. No other tribute here has that luxury." He tried to change the subject and went on to the rest of her family, assuming that she had more than just her brother. "So do you have any other family besides Hudson? Brothers, sisters, anyone like that that you are going to try and survive for?" He tried to have a little more pep in his voice, get the audiences' minds off of the sad truth that was placed in front of them, that either one or both of these siblings would die in the next few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Ariana Fox!   Interview with Ariana Fox! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:44 pm

Interview with Ariana Fox! Tumblr_m7sbum05YK1r8wvvh

Ariana frowned very slightly as Ceasar said that she would at least have someone she loved with her. Yeah, but either him or I am going to die. Maybe even both of us, she said silently to herself. It was no comfort having your big borther going in to a fight to the death with you. Ariana would have preferred it if he had stayed at home. "Well, Hudson is my only real sibling. But I do have four step-sisters." she Ariana said, moving on from those dark thoughts. But speaking of her step-sisters made her sad again. She would really miss them, and they were also going to lose at least one family member. Ariana kept all this showing from her face though. She didn't want the sponsors to think she was dark and depressing.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Ariana Fox!   Interview with Ariana Fox! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:09 pm

Ceasar let out a laugh at the idea of all of the children in the Fox family. "Oh my, 4 step-sisters? Plus you and your brother? Well I am sure that your house was very lively!" He then turned towards the girl giving her a reassuring smile, "So Ariana, what have you thought about the Capitol so far? How has it been treating you?"

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Ariana Fox!   Interview with Ariana Fox! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Interview with Ariana Fox! Tumblr_m7sbm4Kgfs1r8wvvh

Ariana paused slightly. What did she think of the Capitol? She hadn't really given that topic much thought, it was sort of the last thing on her mind at the moment. "It's really great! There's so much colour and the food is fantastic and all the people and their clothes are really interesting! It's very different form District Six, but in a nice way." she said eventually, deciding to lay it on thick. She also fluttered her eyelashes a bit, completing the little girl image. Soon the crowd was cheering for her very loudly. Ariana gave them a little wae before turning back to Ceasar.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Ariana Fox!   Interview with Ariana Fox! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Ceasar let the crowd react as they always did when the tributes commented and complimented them on their lovely city and attire. "Isn't she just lovely folks! I think I am going to bet all my money on this one right here!" He said trying to boost up the cheers for her, then continued. "Now Ariana, what would you say is your greatest strength going into the arena? You seem pretty small I would imagine that you could probably hide very well."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Ariana Fox!   Interview with Ariana Fox! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:35 pm

Interview with Ariana Fox! Tumblr_m60r77Ujl71qc2md2

Ariana couldn't help grinning and feeling flattered as Ceasar complimented her. Even though he probably did this to every tribute it was still nice of him to call her lovely. He probably wouldn't actualy bet money on her though, that would be a bit stupid since she was one of the smallest tributes going into the Arena. "Yep. Hiding is probably my greatest strength. Even when I'm at home people sometimes forget I'm there." she said brightly. It was true that people forgot about her. She would just be sitting somewhere and they would talk abiut stuff like she wasn't even there. Ariana always found these times very educational. But eventually the adults would remember she was there and kick her out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Ariana Fox!   Interview with Ariana Fox! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Ceasar nodded as Ariana spoke, listening intently to every word she said. "So you are a good hider, and you look like you are probably pretty quick. Plus I'm sure you have a few other talents we haven't seen yet. I can bet that no one will be forgetting that you are around for long. Or at least hopefully the other tributes will." He let out a short laugh as he turned towards the audience in some signal that they should be laughing along with him; and as any good crowd would do they had. "Now Ariana tell me, what are some of your plans for the games? Besides surviving and going home that is."

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Ariana Fox!   Interview with Ariana Fox! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:17 am

Interview with Ariana Fox! Tumblr_m97rf2YGqZ1r1yj84

Ariana paused for a moment. She hadn't really got as far as thinking of a strategy, but she shouldn't let the audience know that. Then the rest of the tributes would just think her a push over. They might even target her first just to get her out of the way. That could not happen, Ariana wanted to go home. "If I tell you my strategy then everyone will know it, and then it'll be useless." she said, adding a small giggle. Hopefully people think she was too cute to realise that she was bluffing. But Ariana had covered her face pretty well, so it should be okay.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Ariana Fox!   Interview with Ariana Fox! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:59 am

Ceasar let out a laugh at Ariana's statement. "Well yes my dear that is definitely true. But how about allies? I would say it is safe to assume your big brother is one of them, but how about any of the other tributes? Did any of them catch your eye?" He flashed a reassuring smile her way.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Ariana Fox!   Interview with Ariana Fox! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Ariana Fox!
Page 1 of 1