The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

| District Seven Train |

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
| District Seven Train | Left_bar_bleue150/150| District Seven Train | Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

| District Seven Train | Empty
PostSubject: | District Seven Train |   | District Seven Train | Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 4:10 pm

♤Tristan Planks♤

His time had come to leave his hardly safe district he had called home, and to go to the stunning capitol full of flashing lights and cameras. Tristan had been somewhat anticipating the time he got reaped (if he would) to see how it actually felt to be in the bright lights of the dashing capitol. He always assumed it'd be great, to be in the spotlight but saddening at the thought they're getting people attached to you as they watch your progress as you enter your almost certain slaughter.

Walking outside, the young boy covered his eyes from the sun. He liked the weather, almost as if it were happy that he was reaped. Like, it meant something. Tristan didn't really know what to expect in the train besides the high-class dining and living spaces. Maybe even cooler, or more heat controlled inside the train. Today was unusally warm, for a reaping day. Most of the time they were chilly, and cold almost like the capitol had set it that way. Cold blooded auction, on a chilly day. He finally got to the train, and as he stepped in he sighed a huge breath of relief as the cold air welcomed him into the gates of a never-ending trip to hell.

It was weird, to be inside such a classy train. He wasn't used to everything, looking around suspiciously as if they were to be just ready to jump out and kill him. Tristan shook his head, he was getting too far ahead of himself. As he sat down with a small glass of some kind of sparkly liquid, he waited for his mentor that had won just two games ago-- Norman Rowe. The name sounded so familiar, but yet so far. It was two years ago, the victor had walked out of the arena. It was kind of creepy, the man looked so--- so old yet he was so young. The highway to hell had just started.
District 7 Male
|18|

original template by rook on hgrpg

Last edited by Trist on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
| District Seven Train | Left_bar_bleue0/150| District Seven Train | Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: | District Seven Train |   | District Seven Train | Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:25 pm

Items: Whatever he can get his hands on

Norman Rowe
District Seven Mentor
Norman paced his way onto the train. Another year, another set of tributes, another free trip of booze. He hadn't seen Autumn in awhile, which led him emptying his own supply slower, Norman was still looking forwards to the variety the Capitol gave him. "Hopefully these tributes will give me a bit more time to explore the variety," he thought to himself, entering the dining cabin. Looking around, he noticed his tribute, or at least one of them. Looking the boy over, he shrugged. The boy looked less hardened than last years, which might not be a good thing. Walking to a table, Norman examined some of the bottles, his back to the tribute. Grabbing one of the bottles, a label reading "brandy," Norman set to pouring two glasses. "That doesn't look too bad," he muttered to himself. Leaving the two glasses, he grabbed a roll and carried the bottle and roll to a couch. Sitting down across from the tribute, Norman set the roll on his knee and held out his hand. "Norman Rowe, your lifeline until you die, or win," Norman said. "Hopefully the latter. You're Tristan, right?" he said before biting into the roll.

Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
| District Seven Train | Left_bar_bleue150/150| District Seven Train | Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: | District Seven Train |   | District Seven Train | Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:07 pm

♤Tristan Planks♤

Tristan watched closely as the man known as his mentor walked into the dining cabin, and looked over his collection of beer and wines to choose from. For a quick, sly second, Tristan chuckled at the thought of him in his mind having an argument over the drink he wants. He crossed his leg over his other, kind of in a perky way but not intended. As the mentor started to walk over, the now-tribute started thinking about what it was like in the arena. How calm it was when you actually could catch a breath and look around, take in the glory of the arena.

As the man sat down and put the roll he had grabbed on his knee, the man put out his hand to Tristan in a friendly gesture. Taking the hand, and shaking it in reply back as if it were a 'hello'. Tristan listened to the man's comment, about Norman (his mentor) being his lifeline until he either died or won. Both of them hoped that the second choice was what would happen. "Tristan, right?" His mentor asked him, as he bit into the roll Tristan nodded in response. "Yep.... That's me, I guess. You can call me Trist, if you want." The now-tribute responded. "So, uh... How does this so called 'advice' thing work?" He said with a slight grin spreading on his face, hopefully wanting to entertain the man.
District 7 Male
|18|

Last edited by Trist on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
| District Seven Train | Left_bar_bleue0/150| District Seven Train | Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: | District Seven Train |   | District Seven Train | Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:11 pm

Norman Rowe
District Seven Mentor
Norman knocked back part of his drink, watching his tribute. Setting the bottle down and nodding, Norman shrugged. "Depends on what ya want," he said with a chuckle. "Do you want truth or do you want to have my kind of fun?" Taking a bite of the roll, Norman winked. "Never mind, don't worry about the latter," he said with a laugh and a wave of his hand. Knocking back another swig, Norman leaned forward, elbows on knees, looking Trist in the eye. Blinking, Norman shook his head. "You need to do good before the Games. Get the Capitol on your side," he said. "That, or, be a total ass and risk Sponsers." Shrugging, he leaned back onto the couch. "Either way, back up what you do in the Arena. Fight like hell, whether the Capitol loves you or hates you," Norman took another drink. "Just remember, I'm your lifeline and I need to know you want to live." Norman stood and turned back to the tables. Grabbing another roll, he waved it around in the air. "Questions?"

Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: | District Seven Train |   | District Seven Train | Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 6:42 pm

♤Tristan Planks♤

Sitting there, he watched as his mentor took a quick swig of the drink his mentor hold. Most likely alcohol, the boy thought to himself as he listened to his mentor talk. With his comment of 'his own fun' ending up with a wink coming from him, Tristan chuckled. Most people at least a teenager would hopefully understand what the older man had said, or at least the young male did. He listened closely, as the mentor was deciding on most likely what angle he could play in the games to earn the capitol's love and blessing. Nodding his head, at each slight tip and storing them into his brain to make sure to remember later for when he was in the games.

As the man stood up to get another roll after another quick swig of the drink, he waved the roll around in the air and asked if he had any questions. "Well, I'm not this sure if this is a question... More of a suggestion of how I could be presented to the capitol, an angle of some sort." Tristan said, at first looking up as if asking if he should go ahead and say what he was going to. He continued on, "I mean, I'll chop off a head, kill a person if I needed to.. But, I'm kinda sensitive about the topic of death. I think I could possibly pull of Caring? I'm not so sure." the tribute said as he made hand gestures along with what he was saying.
District 7 Male
|18|

Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: | District Seven Train |   | District Seven Train | Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 9:34 pm

Norman Rowe
District Seven Mentor
Norman laughed, shoving a piece of roll into his mouth. Chewing and turning around, Norman waved his had at the tribute. Swallowing, he let another laugh out. "Caring will get you killed," he said, knocking back another swig from the bottle. "Get that out of your head now. Hearts won't get you far in survival," he said. Leaning against the table, Norman crossed his arms in front of his chest. Looking his tribute over, Norman shook his head. "Caring is good for the Capitol, defiantly, but revealing that once will put the largest target on you, kid," Norman said, biting into the roll again. Chewing, he sighed. "Give me some ideas of what you can do. Talents or something," he said patiently, with a hint of annoyance, before taking another drink from the bottle, still looking at Tristan.

Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: | District Seven Train |   | District Seven Train | Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 9:02 pm

♤Tristan Planks♤

Tristan sat there, still as a rock and kind of smiled in the awkward way that kind of meant 'Oops?' not knowing what to really respond to the mentor. Listening, he remembered that it was needed desperately for him to win. Only his closest friends and family knew about this small secret, and didn't dare telling anyone. "No... Set that off to the side, that wouldn't work because it'd get me higher on the 'weak and first to kill' list..." The tribute mumbled to himself, shaking his head in disapproval of what he was going to say. He listened, as the mentor quickly denied the caring angle as it would also increase his first to kill list. There was not a lot of options left, and the male was kind of worried.

At the slight tone of annoyance, Tristan sighed. Great, day one and already annoying your lifeline... Good Job, Trist! He thought to himself, as he put his chin on his palm while resting his elbow on his knee. The only two sides he could possibly play were Weak and Brave. "Maybe I could do brave, but that wouldn't work because that'd go back to getting me on the kill list.. Though, it could work since I'd be going into the arena knowing I would still most likely die even if I win.." The male mumbled to himself, trying to think of anything that could work. The tribute started to get stressed out, he had nothing that talented about himself-- or that strength-wise. He knew nature well, but that wouldn't kill 23 other tributes now, would it? Exactly. He can throw axes pretty well, if that meant anything. "I can handle axes well, throwing or hand-wise, if that means anything... Even though most people from 7 choose axes as their weapon," The tribute spoke up, telling his mentor though grumbling more at the end of the statement.
District 7 Male
|18|

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: | District Seven Train |   | District Seven Train | Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

| District Seven Train |
Page 1 of 1