The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rowe Residence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Rowe Residence - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Rowe Residence - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

The Rowe Residence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rowe Residence   The Rowe Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:20 pm

He was laughing at her. As always. Autumn glared at the steps as she got her footing again, then starting taking steps as soon as she knew he was guiding her. "Why are you doing this, really?" She asked suddenly, turning to look him in the eyes as she spoke. It couldn't be just because she'd asked; after all, he hated her, didn't he?
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Rowe Residence - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/150The Rowe Residence - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: The Rowe Residence   The Rowe Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Items: Whatever he can get his hands on

Norman Rowe
District Seven Victor
As they made their way down the steps, Norman kept his eyes to the steps below Autumn's feet. She had begun to ask a question so he looked up, catching her in the eye. Shrugging, Norman returned to watching her feet, making sure she made it to each step safely. " 'cause I'm not a complete ass...?" he answered. Reaching up, he readjusted her arm on him. "Don't get me wrong, now. I had half a mind to leave you there. But I didn't," he paused as they reached the bottom of the stairs. Scratching an itch on his leg, he ducked from under her arm. "I don't know, honestly, off the top of my head." He waved his arm between the kitchen and the living room. "Where do you wanna go?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Rowe Residence - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Rowe Residence - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The Rowe Residence   The Rowe Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:50 pm

Autumn raised an eyebrow at his initial statement, which was probably why he kept going. Oh well, he was really not making sense anymore. She was sorry she asked. Almost. Finally, they reached the bottom of the stairs and she just rolled her eyes at him. "Like I know anything about this place. Wherever food and more alcohol is stored, that's where I wanna go." She told him, teetering a bit as she tried to go towards where she thought the kitchen was.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Rowe Residence - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/150The Rowe Residence - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Rowe Residence   The Rowe Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:20 pm

Norman Rowe
District Seven Victor
Norman placed a hand on her shoulder as she swayed. Smiling slightly, he reached around her again, allowing her to lean on him for support. Walking off to the right, Norman guided Autumn to the kitchen and stopped at the threshold. "Food and alcohol are both... somewhere in here," he jokingly announced. Guiding her past the threshold, he pulled a chair out for her and stepped away. Grabbing the loaf of bread from the counter and the alcohol from the cabinet, Norman set both on the table. Grabbing two glasses, he returned, took his own seat, and poured a glassful for both of them. Cutting a thick slice of bread for both of them, he gently tossed Autumn's at her face. "Eat up," he said with a slight chuckle.

Last edited by Raivy Pie on Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Rowe Residence   The Rowe Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:37 pm

Autumn actually let herself use him for support without a fight. Well, it was hard to resist anyway. She rolled her eyes as he gave her a seat in the kitchen. "Well, at least you're a good host," she muttered as more bread was placed in front of her. Half of her slice was gone before she even went for the glass. "I hope you didn't think this was enough for a midnight snack," she told him, smiling a bit as the liquid touched her lips, but then it dropped when she realized he'd been smiling the whole time. "What's that face for?" she chuckled a bit at him, setting her glass down.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Rowe Residence   The Rowe Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:15 pm

Norman Rowe
District Seven Victor
Norman shook his head, taking a drink from the glass. "What face?" he asked. Taking a bite from the bread, he chuckled. "I'm pretty sure this will be enough for a midnight snack, the way you wolfed down the bread earlier," he said, taking another bite of the bread. Standing, Norman made his way to the window to look out. A full moon floated above, casting the ground with a white glow. He couldn't stop himself from laughing as he took another drink. "Over a year, and shit ain't changed," he said with a shake of his head. He tipped his glass to the moon, muttering something even he didn't understand. Returning to his seat, he finished his slice of bread and quickly cut a new one, a smile at the corners of his mouth.

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Rowe Residence   The Rowe Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:24 pm

Autumn just rolled her eyes at him, finishing off her bread. "Like you would know," she muttered at him, gulping down more alcohol. He probably hadn't heard that anyway. As he sat back down, she gave him a sideways glance, then let out a laugh. Short and clear. "That face. All smiles and laughter. You get abducted or something?" she said, reaching for the new slice of bread.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Rowe Residence   The Rowe Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 6:29 pm

Norman Rowe
District Seven Victor
A slight laugh escaped Norman's lips once more. "I don't think I was abducted, kiddie," he said with a chuckle, "Am I not allowed to just be happy and enjoy life for once?" Draining the rest of his glass, Norman refilled it. Leaning over, he topped off her glass and set the bottle back down. He pointed at her, a smile on his lips. "Just because I'm being nice to you doesn't mean shit," he began, "You are still an ass... I'm just too nice to let someone be left alone when they need someone." More chuckling. He took another gulp from his glass. "Especially someone related to someone who I owe my life to."

Time Skip To More Drunk Norumn. Enjoy children.

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Rowe Residence   The Rowe Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 6:40 pm

It didn't seem like too long before the kitchen had filled with laughter and slurred speech. They'd gone through two, maybe three bottles already, and Autumn at least seemed to be enjoying herself. "Did I eat all the bread? Please tell me you have more, old man. Not like we've got anything better to do, ya know?" She laughed, draining a bit of her glass for the ump-teenth time. "Hey, does that moon look bigger than earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Rowe Residence   The Rowe Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Norman Rowe
District Seven Victor
Norman laughed, his stomach starting to hurt from it. Glancing at the table after Autumn saying the bread was gone, Norman laughed. "That's all I had, girl. Done an' killed all my bread," he said with a chuckle. Standing, Norman swayed, looking out the window at the setting moon. "I wanna do something stupid, ya know? That'd be something better," he said, turning to face her. Leaning against the counter, Norman laughed, a slight bulge in his pants. "You know?" he said, leaning forward, "The moon's not that only thing that has gotten bigger than earlier," he said with a hearty chuckle. A smile was plastered on his face and he couldn't stop laughing.

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Rowe Residence   The Rowe Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 8:05 pm

"Damn," Autumn frowned, looking longingly at where the bread once was, but then she burst into another round of laughter. More alcohol went in her system. "Oh really?" she asked, standing and getting a bit closer to him, eventually finding her way to lean against the counter as well. Much less room was left than what would be expected from a more... sober Autumn."Guess that makes for a lot of big things around here, eh?" She laughed again, trailing her hand across the counter top, stopping a little over halfway before she reached him. "There's that face again," she said, chuckling a bit at her own joke. She moved a bit closer. "Something stupid, you said?" She said, her hand inching a bit further across the counter, "I'm pretty stupid... you could always... do me." She looked up into his face, and suddenly his same goofy smile was plastered on her face too, and she almost started laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Rowe Residence   The Rowe Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 8:59 pm

Norman Rowe
District Seven Victor
Norman leaned in towards Autumn, the same way she was to him. Placing a kiss on her forehead, he chuckled. "You can't be that stupid," he muttered. Placing a kiss on her lips, he smiled. "However, if you insist on that," he said. Reaching down, he grabbed her behind the legs and picked her up. Kissing her again, Norman found thoughts in the back of his mind, telling him not to do this. Several, factors, however, kept him from listening. He carried her upstairs, aiming for his room. Shoving the door open, Norman tossed her onto the bed. "Can't be too stupid at all," he said...

FADE TO BLACK

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rowe Residence   The Rowe Residence - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rowe Residence
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 7 :: Victor's Village-
Jump to: