The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorella's characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sorella's characters Left_bar_bleue150/150Sorella's characters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Sorella's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorella's characters   Sorella's characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:00 pm

No more Titus Knowell, he will not be replaced.

Last edited by Sorella on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sorella's characters Left_bar_bleue150/150Sorella's characters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's characters   Sorella's characters Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:47 am

I think I am going to drop Ezra. :/ I just don't have much feeling left for him. Although the other four I am keeping. As for a fifth character I shall decide that later when more spots are taken up and such or if I get an idea for a new character.

I just really have no sense in playing Ezra.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's characters   Sorella's characters Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Sorella's characters Stock-photo-18618738-beautiful-teen-girl-portrait

Name: Jane Chapute
Age/Birthday: Fifteen
District: 3
Family:
Elizabeth My mother, she's 39
Hank My father, he's 45
Percy My oldest brother, he's 21
Flynn My older brother, he's 19
Cinnamon My oldest sister, She's 17
Regan My older sister, she's 16
Chance My little brother, he's 14
Bianca My little sister, she's 12
Holly My youngest sister, she's 4

Brief History: My name is Jane, I live in a house filled with eight children, including my self. We all have a ginger or red hair color with blue eyes. We're well known in the district only because our family is very good friends of the mayor and his family. I am the fifth child of the eight and I have two older brothers and two older sisters. I have one little brother and two little sisters. My family is quite rich and we don't seem to be in danger of being poor and none of us are starving so we can't quite complain. My father works in helping the mayor doing his job, sort of like an advisor if you'd like to say so that's where most of our money comes from. As for my mother well lately she's been ill, not deathly ill but she's really ill enough to stop her working for a few months. Although her job is quite interesting, I can't remember exactly what she does but it's something REALLY interesting.

All my siblings still live at home and they all support the family as best as they can although some of my siblings(the older ones) seem to have anger issues and well I can hardly be close to any of them. I my self don't get much attention from my parents. My youngest sibling, Holly gets the most attention just like my oldest sibling, Percy. The rest of us don't get nearly as much attention but Denise seems to get quite a bit seeing as she's a drama queen. Besides the point nothing special has ever happened in my family but a few years ago my cousin was one of the 48 tributes for the first quarter quell and she didn't make it very far, she was only eleven.

Physical Appearance: I'm actually fairly short for my age and in my family considering I am at the height of 4'9". I'm just a small girl altogether weighing 120 lbs. I'm fed well and you can tell I'm not starving or anything. I am told I am quite a pretty young girl for my age. I have icy blue eyes, the deepest blue eyes in my family, might I add that I have reddish brown hair, it's some what of a bronze color but one up. I have an oval shaped face and pale skin. My nose is probably my biggest flaw, seeing how I like to think it's a little big compared to most.

Personality: I am told that I am a very smart and intelligent girl, being able to analyze things with ease, and figuring patterns out easily as well. As well as being physically strong I can be emotionally strong, not being able to be weakened by words and I hold a strong base. Just like every other person I do have an achilles heel but we'll get into that later. I enjoy a good book and I like to be reserved every once in awhile. I'm not much of an attention hog like some of my siblings, I am used to not having barely any attention but I still know that I have friends and my parents love me.

My weak spot is my kindness. If I see an injured person, animal, or anything for that matter that looks hurt I will take it into my best interest to try and help them, unless my life is in danger, I'd still like to help but I simply can't. I my self also don't trust people and I don't let them in which can be a big flaw because in order to succeed in most things you need to trust at least one person, I trust no one..Only my cat is trusted. I hardly trust my family, to be honest.

Flaw: My biggest flaws would have to be my kindness towards injured people and my lack of trust in people.
Pets: I have a cat named Truffles. He's six years old now.
Rich or Poor?: Rich
Weapon of Choice: My ideal weapon of choice would have to be my brain and my way of twisting words to be honest but an actual physical weapon I suppose I have great talent with the a sword or even wire might help me set up traps of some sort. Who knows what my brain will come up with. Sword, though would be my best bet.
Talents: Powerful words(good public speaker), great with close combat, intelligence, and speed.
Other: Her angle would be to play it sweet and innocent.

(Well I had an idea and went with it.. And before you saying anything! I deleted Ezra so I had four characters and now this one makes five Very Happy I really don't know what district she should be in.. I was thinking 3,4, or 5 :/)

Last edited by SorellaTheRubberDucky on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's characters   Sorella's characters Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:32 pm

(3 needs people the most.)
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's characters   Sorella's characters Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Estrella May Lennix
Sorella's characters Tumblr_lmqc6iJtrd1qdr2r5o1_500_large

Basics
Nickname: Ella
District: Ten, Livestock
Weapon Of Choice: Bow and arrow

Appearance
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown with blonde in it.
Weight: 108 lbs
Height: 4'7"
Marks/tattoos: None

Estrella is the most petite person she knows. She has a small body frame, weight, and height. Estrella's also quite pale and she never seems to get tan at all considering she works out in the sun quite a bit. Estrella had long blondish brown hair that's straight, it goes down to roughly about her waist. Her eyes are a hazel kind of color but a bit darker, so you could also classify them light brown.

Personality
Angle: Naive and innocent
Flaws: A bit too cocky and positive.
Talents: Shooting with accuracy, whistling, getting along with animals, and acting.
Quirks/Habits: Estrella will always twist her hair when bored and bites her her lip when nervous.

Estrella is the level headed one but yet quite bubbly. Estrella thinks before she does something and usually takes a long time thinking about it before she decides on what she's doing unless she's sure on something. If Estrella's in pain she wont let anyone be aware of it because she doesn't like people worrying about her too much, that's what her father is for. Estrella knows when to keep her mouth shut and when not to but sometimes this doesn't matter, if something wrong is happening she wants to bring justice to it so she wont be keeping her mouth shut about anything. Her bubbly side and positive side is what keeps her going in the toughest time but it's also quite a fault considering if she can hardly ever see a negative how can she be aware of things more so? Estrella has quite the personality for a tiny body.

History
Rich or Poor: Poor
Pets: She has a sheep named, Buttercup.
Family: Mother(deceased), Father, two older brothers, and one older sister.

Estrella was born to Gabe and Danielle Lennix. She was the last born out of four, with two older brothers and an older sister. Estrella's family owns a farm that has sheep, horses, cows, and goats. They use the goat milk and cow milk for their own but they also sell some. They train horses and then reproduce them before selling them off for big money. THeir sheep provides good wool material for the capitol and such but they keep some for their own and make their own clothing. Estrella was the closest one to her mother and the only one that looked like her mother. The rest of her family had very dark hair and green eyes meanwhile she had dirty blonde with brown eyes. When Estrella was eleven her mother got in an accident where she was herding all the barn animals into the barn when sirens went off startling the animals and caused them into panic. She was badly damaged and because they were quite poor they had no money to help her out and so she died. Ever since then her father has't been quite the same and her siblings act like nothing had happened so Estrella just stays silent about the matter.

Florene Gabby Jansing
Sorella's characters 524818_360655030646647_170461609665991_1095487_892255635_n_large

Basics
Nickname: Florene goes by Florene
District: Twelve, Coal
Weapon Of Choice: Any type of knife. She's good at throwing them too.

Appearance
Eye color: Blueish Grey
Hair color: Dirty blonde.
Weight: 121 lbs
Height: 5'9"

Florene is in the middle class so she's not overly starving. She's at an average height and weight. She's actually quite tall to be honest. Although she likes to say she's average. She has curly dirty blonde hair that falls just below her shoulders. Her skin is slightly tan and she has blueish grey eyes that most people have on the seam, seeing as her father used to be from the seam himself. So she takes a bit after her father in that regard. Florene doesn't like to wear girlie things like dresses and skirts she likes her pants and jackets. Her hair is always either up in a pony tail or it's in a braid so the hair stays out of her face.

Personality
Angle: Shy
Flaws: Doesn't think before acting and getting distracted easily.
Talents: Climbing, knowing her herbs, and knife throwing.
Quirks/Habits: Florene tends to move her hands when she speaks and shuffles her fit a bit.

Florene acts on first though, never stops and thinks about it for a moment and she goes with the flow of things because things are always quite unpredictable. She isn't one to complain about a lot and she wont be speaking her mind too much, only when you really want her opinion. Most times she's a bit silent and reserved planning things in advanced and keeping them up her sleeve for when she needs them. Florene hates the idea of the hunger games and would rather see them gone. No one can speak circles around Florene and it's quite difficult to confuse her, once she is set on something and knows it there is no turning back and that's final. She may act as though you can confuse her but really you're not.

History
Rich or Poor: Middle class
Pets: She has no pet.
Family: Mother, Father, and an older Sister(deceased)

Florene was born to Jasmine and Dean Jansing who were two healers who had their own shop. Of course Dean, her father had grown up in the seam but soon changed his life style. Florene has an older sister name Faydra. She was a year older than Florene and they were both very close and often times were at home together and their parents worked. Although Florene lost her sister at the age of thirteen. It had been Florene's second reaping and before she knew it she was picked as a tribute. Florene was about to go up her self but Faydra volunteered for her and took her place. Florene didn't want to say goodbye and was torn when her sister left her. As the games continued on Florene had hope in her sister but then someone speared her in the final eight and she was gone. Florene's sister was gone. No one saw Florene for months after what happened to her sister and she locked her self away from the world talking to no one or anything. When she was forced out of her house she still spoke to no one not even her friends. It wasn't until she was fifteen that she started to speak again and now her hate for the capitol has grown even more.

Emilee Denise Dutchess
Sorella's characters Beautiful-brunette-girl-hair-Favim.com-342576_large

Basics
Nickname: Em, Emi
District: Eight, Texttiles
Weapon Of Choice: Spears are nice thing for Emilee

Appearance
Eye color: Greenish blue
Hair color: Brownish, Bronze
Weight: 127 lbs
Height: 5'7"

Emilee is rather an average girl being 5'7" and weighing 127 lbs. Her hair is of a bronze brownish color that is wavy and goes to shoulder length. She has slightly tanned skin telling she's obviously been out in the sun. her eyes are a greenish color of sorts and are rather intense. They change shades of green and blue depending on her mood and the color she's wearing, it's not a huge change and you don't notice it a lot but it's there. Emilee wears fancy clothes adn dresses because of her parents buying them for her so she has nothing else to really wear.

Personality
Angle: Seductive and flirty
Flaws: Lacks in close combat, and doesn't trust many.
Talents: Running, weaving things, and handy work
Quirks/Habits: Emilee has a bad habit of rolling her eyes a lot.

Emilee is very deceiving. She may seem sweet, innocent. harmless, and useless all at once but in reality she plays that card and there for she's actually intelligent and she has good sense. She can be quite the bag but it's who she is and nothing you say will change her mind. She likes to think she can beat everyone if she works hard at it and tends to be a little cocky and honestly she wants to prove everyone this and wants to be in the hunger games once. She feels like nothing compared to her parents and she envies them hugely. Not only did she just have one parent win the hunger games both had one. Of course in different years.

History
Rich or Poor: Rich
Pets: She has no pet.
Family: Mother, father, and a twin brother (deceased.)

Emilee was born to Sally and Vince Dutchess. Her parents had both been victors of previous hunger games. Sally had won the eleventh hunger games at the age of eighteen and Vince won the ninth hunger games at the age of seventeen. Then afterwards the two got together and ended up having a set of twins Emilee and William. William had died two days after birth leaving Emilee an only child. She lived in a home where she was often neglected and her parents lived rather lavishly. Emilee spent her free time learning how to sew meanwhile her parents were out drinking or something do god knows what. Emilee has learned to take care of her self and she does it rather well.

Jane Elizabeth Chapute
Sorella's characters 6816897248_e0140dae13_large

Basics
Nickname: Just Jane.
District: Five, Power
Weapon Of Choice: Words are the best for Jane but if she had to a dagger or sword would do her well.

Appearance
Eye color: pale blue
Hair color: Ginger
Weight: 120 lbs
Height: 4'9"

Jane is a short girl compared to almost everyone in her district. She has pale blue eyes with pale ginger hair that goes straight down passed her shoulder blades. Her bangs cut straight across just over the eyebrows. She is an average weight, considering being fed well. Jane likes to wear shorts or pants with a simple shirt to keep it realistic. Hardly ever will you see Jane in a dress.

Personality
Angle: Charming and sweet.
Flaws: Lack of trust in people and kindness towards others.
Talents: Presenter, intelligence, speed, and close combat.
Quirks/Habits: She tends to speak her mind a lot and wont hesitate on it.

She is a very smart and intelligent girl, being able to analyze things with ease, and figuring patterns out easily, as well as being physically strong she can be emotionally strong, not being able to be weakened by words and she holds a strong base. Just like every other person she does have a weal spot but we'll get into that later. She enjoys a good book and likes to be reserved every once in awhile. She's not much of an attention hog like some of her siblings, she is used to not having barely any attention but still knows that she has friends and parents who love her.

Her weak spot is her kindness. If she sees an injured person, animal, or anything for that matter that looks hurt she will take it into her best interest to try and help them, unless her life is in danger, she'd still like to help but simply can't. She also doesn't trust people and doesn't let them in which can be a big flaw because in order to succeed in most things you need to trust at least one person, she trusts no one..Only her cat, and dog is trusted. She hardly trusts her family, to be honest.

History
Rich or Poor: Rich
Pets: She has two pets, a cat named Truffles and a dog named Champ.
Family: Mother, father, two older brothers, two older sisters, one younger brother, and two little sisters.

Jane was born into a household of ten. Two adults, four older siblings and three little siblings. Jane is in quite a wealthy home, her father works for the major and they often do lots together. Jane's family is filled with gingers and those with blue eyes. Jane is the shortest one in her family besides little Holly. Jane's mother is terribly ill and almost anything they do doesn't help her. Jane has to take care of her little siblings while the older ones work and clean the house. Jane cooks for the house and that's that.

Before her family became rich they used to live in an old run down home at the edge of the district where the door was broken off and the floor boards were rotting. All the little kids had to share a bedroom and all the other kids were paired up. Jane got her own room meanwhile her parents sleeped on the couch. It was in that house where her mother developed a sickness and it grew rapidly.

{Note! I just revised all of these charries making a few changes but nothing huge. I took Titus out and put Jane in the original district I wanted her in.}

Last edited by Sorella on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's characters   Sorella's characters Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:08 am

Whoa, that's really good! Nice job with the revising and formatting and picture and stuff. I love Jane's picture, mostly because of the cat, bust also because of the girl's hair, which I wish I had. But still, I adore the cat's face. SO CUTE! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's characters   Sorella's characters Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:12 am

Haha, thank you! Smile I spent a few hours on the coding and stuff last night. I was up until 4:30 am >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's characters   Sorella's characters Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:17 am

You're welcome. Haha, I feel like I should remake my characters now. I'm too lazy, though. Razz I'll do it for the next character though. You're really devoted! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's characters   Sorella's characters Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:06 am

I finished them Smile They don't need acceptance though because they're already all accepted! Just redid em. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's characters   Sorella's characters Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:01 pm

CAPITOL CHARACTERS!

These are my stylists and my game maker. (:

Malin Dragtic

Sorella's characters Tumblr_ljfd6nGoFW1qikf4xo1_500

Basics

Years as gamemaker: 3 years
Arena Trademark: She's the one who thinks of different destructive things to the arena.

Appearance

Eyes: dark purple
Hair: Pale purple
Weight: 120 lbs
Height: 5'8"

Rufina Dragtic

Sorella's characters Rainbow_Leopard_1_by_sweetgreychaos

Basics

Year as Stylist: 5 years
Preferred District: District 1
Angle: Funny

Appearance

Eyes: Grey
Hair: Light brown
Weight: 123 lbs
Height: 5'6"

Delora Dragtic

Sorella's characters Christina-Aguilera-Half-Updo-with-Long-Curls1

Basics

Year as Stylist: 10 years
Preferred District: District 4
Angle: Sexy

Appearance

Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde and curly.
Weight: 125 lbs
Height: 5'11"

DONE!
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's characters   Sorella's characters Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:51 pm

MENTORS!

Sorella's characters Woman___The_Mystery_by_vanitas22

Name: Astoria Splints
Age: She's 22 now and won the games when she was sixteen.
Birthday: March 21st
District: 2

How They Won the Games: Astoria was a very pretty thing when she was in the game and she used that to her advantage. She was very smart and deceiving to say the least. Astoria teamed up with the careers and had secret alliances with the other male tributes and she ended up getting them to kill girls from other districts and a few careers. Astoria then back stabbed(literally) a few of her fellow careers. The last battle wasn't hard she just threw her spear right into a district four tribute and it was as good as done.

History: Astoria was born in a family of four. A mom, dad, and a little brother. Her little brother had a small disease that made him quite sick and a few years after her little brother Cole was born her father died from the illness as well. It was alright though Astoria took great care of her little brother and so did her mother. He turned into a gentlemen and had lots of friends. Astoria had even trained him for the games personally. Astoria then was at the reaping when she was sixteen and her brother was fourteen. She was reaped and that was when he brother broke apart and couldn't handle anything. There were some volunteers but Astoria dismissed them. She then went to the capitol and such on. With her training she had scored a ten her self. She had been apart of the career group and like above it tells you how she won. After she did the victor tour she soon tried to forget the arena and everything in it and soon she went to drinking to fix this. Although it never was enough just numbed the pain. Astoria came back and found out her mother sold her dog for some money and her brother had passed away. Astoria had no option. Drinking was what she did. Later on it got worse but in the past few years it's been less. She does get drunk still just not as often.

Appearance: Astoria is quite tall and she stands at the height of 5'9" and weighs a good 143 lbs, most of it is toned considering she still work outs despite being drunk quite a bit. Astoria has brown shoulder length hair that has a bit of curls in it. She has greyish blue eyes and fair skin that's smooth. Her scars are gone thanks to the capitol after she won.

Personality: Astoria is a deceiving girl who gets what she wants and when she wants it. She is quite stubborn and wont take no for an answer, she also will do things her way and that's it. You try to tell her different then be prepared to get your face blasted off when she yells in your fae. Astoria also doesn't put up with bull and is quite exact on her rules and is a very honest person. There's no beating around the bush with her and you will not get much lies from her, unless it's part of her game plan but she's a brilliant liar so you wouldn't know if she was lying to you or not. Astoria doesn't have much of a soft side left since she came back and found her brother dead and her mother a crazy. Astoria is okay being on her own and has okay leader ship skills but she prefers being alone. She was also in control of all the careers when she was in the games.

Flaw: Lacks to be overly nice, and she doesn't listen to most people.

Pet(s): Astoria has no pets, they all got sold by her family when she went into the games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's characters   Sorella's characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorella's characters
Page 1 of 1