The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hangin' round, downtown by myself...

Go down 
+4
moon
Sorella
Kitzi
Raivis Elegante
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 12:44 pm

Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 4 PrWmDqL
The thought of being all alone, helpless, and without anyone to talk to started to seep into David's mind. It started to scare him, the thought of being alone and probably going to stay that way. He started to look around nervously, as if he were running from a bandit and they were nearby. The male picked up an arrow, and started shooting at the nearest wall due to boredom. He started to think that this bow was meant to shoot someone, or something... But, who? David started to inspect the bow closely as if it was a bomb, and it was about to explode or something. Was there going to be something interesting happening to him soon? Most likely, and he hoped so too. It may sound crazy, but he was actually getting bored in the arena. He took the arrows he had shot back quickly, before anyone got there and took them. What is there to do...? The male thought to himself, looking around for ideas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:03 pm

The bow started pulling on him and he couldn't let go. The bow started pulling him towards the well.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:09 pm

Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 4 PrWmDqL
David felt the bow start to pull him towards the well, and he couldn't seem to let go. He struggled to get out of the situation, trying to force his hand off the handle of the bow but it just wouldn't budge. The male started to get worried, what was it doing taking him towards the well? Apparently, he might find out soon. He couldn't budge, at all. The heck is going on? He thought to himself, not paying attention to his surroundings. Was it a trap? Obviously, but what was the trap itself trying to do to him? David didn't know, but obviously the gamemakers did.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 1:53 am

The bow tugged with one last tug and he ended up being pulled into the well, where the wooden floors previous tributes had been on were gone. Soon David was above some trap doors, dangling by a chain, he could hear water pouring down there, the bow had stopped pulling on him. soon a quiver with 35 arrows appeared in his quiver.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:16 am

(I dont really know how to respond so Razz)

David felt his body fall through the well, and he looked down to see he was dangling over a trapdoor. The male was hanging by a chain, it kind of reminded him of a tooth hanging by a thread for some odd reason. He started to hear water running farther down below, as if there was a river or waterfall underneath the trapdoors. He was worried that he was about to plummet to his death, or into a water source he couldn't escape out of and would drown. He suddenly had a quiver, and it seemed to have quite a few arrows inside it.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:28 pm

the doors opened and he was lowered down. Soon they closed behind him, and he noticed he was dangling at least a few several feet above five tributes.

(please go post in the staff topic now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hangin' round, downtown by myself...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 37th Hunger Games :: 37th Arena :: Abandoned Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: