The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hangin' round, downtown by myself...

Go down 
+4
moon
Sorella
Kitzi
Raivis Elegante
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:24 pm

Soon the trap doors opened beneath Jesse and he landed down to the next landing. "Congrats! Round two! lets do something easy, which is the poorest district? if you think it's 11 go to the right, if you think it's twelve go to the left."
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:37 pm

Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 149z6lsHangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 5jscp3

Paris Erickson
Paris looked over to see Serenity and Arisu behind her. She stayed quiet, which was strange for her. The normal Paris would've just barged after them, spouting off different suggestions. This Paris was cautious and didn't want to die. She then noticed the boys, and began searching for anything cylindrical. The girl didn't look for which way was northwest, she figured that would be solved later. As she looked over by a well, Paris saw something jump out and land on the ground. "What the hell is that?" she snapped rhetorically, taking a step back from the stone well. 
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 10:14 am

Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 NBpA1
Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Tumblr_mcbrj5l3uB1qk3owqo1_250

Arisu flung her arms out the moment she turned and probably caused David to trip and small. She shuffled over to him, still squatting in their little hiding place. "Gomen..." She whispered an apology in Japanese as she stretched out a hand for him. She looked ahead to the well once again and shrugged. But just as she stood up, someone came flying up from the well, the well! She wanted to call out but before they knew it the boy was back inside. She scratched her head but turned back to Serenity, "We'll get your key back! Somehow." Arisu walked up to the wall, and popped her head in. "Well it did say encased. So..." She flopped an arm into the black abyss and hollered, "Helloooooo! Are you still alive in theeeere?" Only hopes that maybe the boy who kinda flew heard them from down there.

Arisu adopted:
- 1 George the throwing knife
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/150Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:43 am

JESSE HAYNES -- District Nine Male

Landing on my feet, the fairy again follows me in my descent. The new question was about the poorest district. Now this one, I have honestly no clue about. Eleven is Agriculture and Twelve is Coal Mining. Scratching my head, I look to the trapdoors. "I've heard rumors about the lack of power and basic necessities from Twelve more so than Eleven," I mutter, stepping onto the left trapdoor. I brace myself to fall or fly, either one.

items : Sword, Water Bottle, Grappling Hook & Rope

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Icarus walked through the town square, towards where Arisu and David were hiding. "So where to next?" He asked looking around for something that looked like what they were looking for. It wasnt long before a commotion came from not to far away. Icarus looked up and saw a boy shooting up into the air, he watched as the boy fell back down, into a well. Arisu ran out, and called down the well; Icarus followed her.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:53 pm

Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 PrWmDqL
David heard Arisu mutter something in some language that he guessed meant sorry, he nodded. The pain vanished quickly, though he would get a lot of pain at least sometime later in the games. The male had started to look around, his mind was swirling with all kinds of questions and thoughts that he just couldn't deal with at the moment. He was looking around, because the others seemed to and he didn't seem to know why and when he looked out towards the well the most funniest but odd thing had happened. A human, male body flew out from under the ground and plopped onto the concrete. He winced a bit, imagining what it would had felt and then started laughing quietly. It seemed like a funny sight, kind of like a cartoon when someone would be kicked out of a house or something and land on the ground with a doink. He started to think again, he was always thinking which was a good thing when you're in the games. But thinking of probably committing suicide in the games? That's a no, why would someone even ever do that? They still had a fighting chance, they could still fight back. Whatever, David had to keep focused on the current situation. Which, he couldn't help much due to not knowing what to do at all. He sighed, and saw that Arisu had walked over to the well along with Icarus. He got up and walked over, he saw her stick her head down the well and hears her say "Helloooooo! Are you still alive in theeeere?" causing the boy to laugh. She was funny, he liked that. She seemed to have the exact same idea as he did (or in his mind), if he were to die he might as well have fun in the time he had before it. The male had walked up beside Arisu and looked down the opening of the well that didn't include her head and decided it was a bad idea, considering someone could push him in and he'd be gone. The male took a step back, and smiled weakly. David had no idea what there was to do, the arena got real boring at times. In his head, he tried naming all of who was left. Shaun, Rune, Zeke, Oceania, Victoria, Himself, Arisu, Shaun, Trevor, Icarus, Solstice, and Paris. 12, or from what he had counted. The teenager guessed that maybe Victoria would die next, he just guessed and wasn't the most complete sure of who would die next. Hopefully, not him.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:15 pm

David, couldn't see much in the well besides the wooden planks and the trap doors, the flooring wasn't that far down, you could reach it in a moderate legs length. Although just as he noticed this below both him and Paris, the stones began to shift, and they fell through and landed in a pit. In the pit there were spikes on the side, so climbing out was useless. There was no way up, it appeared they'd have to fight to the death, and whoever won might come out.

Meanwhile a gust of wind , that was very strong shoved Icarus and Arisu into the well, and a little fairy with bronze wings came up. "Would you like to play my game? You could be rewarded well if done right." Soon enough Serenity came up to the well and she peered in, "that's the fairy that took my key! Arisu you should help get it back!" She said smiling.

As for Jesse, when he stepped on the trap door that was meant for the the answer of district 12, soon the trap door slide out and he fell to the third floor. The fairy followed and giggled, "don't fly this time, question number 3, Butcher, milker, rancher are occupations of what district? stand on the left if you think 10 or stand on the right if you think 11. "
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:42 pm

Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Tumblr_mshf0lVs4T1swmbf8o1_250

Arisu stuck her head lower, taking in a deep breath to shout a little louder but all of a sudden, her feet left the ground and she found herself tumbling in. She landed on her side but barely felt much impact. At the point she really did feel like Alice in Wonderland. She noticed Icarus with her and they both sat there in the small area, not really sure what to do. She smiled as she checked her arms for bruises before shouting upwards, "We're alive!" As she tried to look around for a way out, a little fairy came by. Arisu's mouth pulled to a grin when she heard the invite to a game, she turned around, looking up, knowing that they were watching. "Took you guys long enough. You played my game, I'll play yours!" She noticed Serenity calling to them about her key and this fairy. Arisu gave the little girl a thumbs up before glancing back to the fairy, "I love games, it'll be a heck more fun then just roaming around aimlessly! But if we play with you, may we get that key back?" Arisu went ahead to talk to the fairy first, no time like the present before they hesitate any longer, right?

Arisu adopted:
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/150Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:49 pm

I land on my feet again. Sighing with relief, I tap my sword on my shoe. Looking for the fairy, I locate it and begin listening to the next question. "Ten has the animals," I say with confidence. Stepping over to the left plate, I stand on it with confidence, staring the little sprite down.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:54 pm

As Jesse stepped on the left trap door, it gave out and he was now on the fourth floor.  The fairy following behind as the door above closed. "Congratulations you have made it to the last floor and now you must get your last question. Which district does the Capitol favor the most? step on the left if you think 2 and step on the right if you think 1."
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:10 pm

Landing once more, I hear the sprite mention I was on the last floor. "Finally!" I exclaim. Listening to the sprite, the smile quickly fades from my face. Placing my head against the wall, I tap my sword against my shoe. Tapping my head on the wall I think. "One seems like it'd be closer, but Two helps produce Peacekeepers," I mutter. I step over to the left plate and stand on it, clenching my butt cheeks together in anticipation.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:21 pm

"I've never seen that before." The fairy said looking at his butt and tilting her head. "You're odd." In a manner of seconds the door went away below him and he fell to the underground part. There were two doors one on the left and one on the right.

Doors that look the same
both had different fates
one will give you glory
one will lead you astray

A sequence becomes the game
a new challenge awaits
Follow it right or the other door will be a guzzler
This is a game that can't end in betray
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:09 pm

Trevor Lewis

Trevor had watched the whole turn of events unfold in surprise. All four of the tributes he'd been following disappeared, two into a well and two fell through the ground. The well had obviously been pinned as the cylinder walls the note mentioned, but there were three people in there counting that guy who'd flown out of the well before climbing back in. The well didn't seem like a safe choice. The hole the other two had gone through, well, maybe better. It'd be smart to wait for the people in the well to come out, and if they had advanced in this weird clue thing, go from there. For now, Trevor ran out from his hiding spot and stopped at the edge of the hole where the two tributes had gone in. He looked over the edge, noting the spikes, "Huh, maybe not so safe."
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:53 pm

I look to the sprite. "Lookin' at my ass, eh?" I say with a sarcastic tone. "You can look, but you can't touch." As the trapdoor feel from below me, a small laugh escaped me. I land on what the sprite said was the final floor and look. Two doors stand in front of me. The sprite repeats its little poem, explaining the doors. One leads to glory and the other one leads away. Glaring at the doors, I think. Walking to the left one, I tap it with the hilt of my sword. Turning to look at the fairy, I smirk. "I'll take this one," I say, turning around and wiggling my butt at the fairy.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:52 pm

Icarus was beside Arisu, looking down into the well. He heard something happen behind him, and turned around to see David and Paris fall into a pit. Before he could do anything though a strong gust of wind picked up knocking both Arisu and himself into the well. He landing hard on his back, and then struggled to stand up. He tried to find a way out, but was interrupted by a fairy asking them to play a game. "I guess that playing your game is the only way out. It could be fun." He replied to the fairy.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:27 pm

The bronze fairy gleamed with excitement! "I am so excited! Alright, fishing, deckhand, and ship captain are occupations of what district? If you think 4 step on the right trap door, if you think 7 step on the left trap door."

The fairy laughed, "just no one has clenched their butt cheeks from being nervous. Alright so there's 6 numbers you need to put in based on things I ask. The numbers are in groups of two, are you ready?" She asked.

As for Trevor, things seemed okay for him for now. But would they stay this way?
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:28 pm

I glare at the sprite yet again, this time letting a little growl out with it. "Well," I say, tensing my butt cheeks, "It's not just when I'm nervous." I laugh mockingly. Turning, leaning my back against the door, I look at the sprite. "Six numbers... things you ask..." I repeat, scratching my head. With I wink I tap my sword against the door. "Begin little fairy thing, or I might do more than just tense my ass at you."

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:13 am

Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Tumblr_mknbb1psg71qeuys3o8_250

The moment Arisu heard fishing her mind immediately went to the sea and she jumped up and down in glee, "Oooooooh I want to go to the sea one day! Four! Four! ..Right?" She clapped and stepped onto the right one but sudden doubting herself and turning to Icarus. But she shook her head and kept her confidence, "Right!" She stared down at the trap door that they mentioned, it looked weird. Like why is a door on the floor? That's just funny. She tried to find a handle but guess it wasn't any door they could just open. She looked over to make sure Icarus was standing on the door too, just in case he gets left behind.

Arisu adopted:
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:29 pm

"What is half the time of the time you would wait for the gong to sound?" the fairy asked Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:40 pm

Looking at the sprite, I tap my sword on my shoe. "Half the time of the gong. The gong is... sixty seconds. Half of sixty is... thirty," I mutter, turning back around to face the door. Upon inspection, I discover the dials for the numbers. Six of them, in a line. Rolling the first one, I center it on the number three. I roll the second one from the blank opening pattern to the zero. Tensing my butt cheeks, as if to wink at the fairy, I turn around and face it again. "What's next?"

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:55 pm

Icarus thought about the questions the fairy asked. He knew the main exports of most of the districts, and District 4 was fishing. "The answer is four." He said, agreeing with Alice. He then stepped onto the right trap door. He wondered how many levels there were in the well, and how they would be getting out at the end. He smiled at Alice, as she fantasized about going out to sea.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:35 pm

The two tributes, Icarus and Arisu had bee right and the trap door gave out beneath them. "Congratulations you have made it to floor two! here is your next question, the top three richest districts are what? if you think 1,2, and 4 go to the right. If you think 1,2, and 5 go to the left.

As for Jesse the fairy smirked as the tiles went green. "You are correct, next question, what is half of the half, amount of tributes every games?"
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:04 pm

Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Tumblr_m63z2tGPUn1rpwdejo1_500

Arisu let out a short small yelp when the floor went away and they just fell through. That's a door? It's a very strange door at the least. She dusted herself off as she stood up, seeing Icarus right beside her and the fairy came along again. "Thank you!" She just said as it congratulated them onto the second question. But this one was where Arisu stared into the blank space and blinked. "...I don't know. People like fish more than electricity?" She rambled it off her head but after awhile, it did kinda make sense actually. Fish! it's food, so who wouldn't like food? You can live without power but not food so. Arisu shrugged and stepped onto the right. Maybe deciding on a split second jump ship if Icarus chooses the other one.

Arisu adopted:
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:54 pm

They had answered correct and the trap door opened, and Icarus fell through the air. He landed on the next floor, barely managing to keep his balance. He looked over at Alice who was still next to him. The next question came and Alice was the first one to answer again. "It seems you really know your history. Im glad to have you as my partner." Icarus stated as he stepped over to the right side to stand beside Alice.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:00 pm

"I'm sorry, you guys apparently don't know your history, feel free to try again." The bronze fairy said as the trap door flung them up through the air and they landed outside of the well. Both take -10 hp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hangin' round, downtown by myself...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next