The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Left_bar_bleue0/150Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Empty
PostSubject: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:49 pm

NORMAN ROWE -- District Seven -- DENO THE DIPLODOCUS

Norman took ahead of Aspen once more, being protective of her for some reason. Holding his knife in front of him, Norman made his way down the dark passage from the ravine. "That was a good idea... cutting the string..." he muttered over his shoulder while keeping his eyes forward. A few more steps forward and the walkway expanded slightly. The light brightened slightly to give Norman a view of the area in front of him. Relaxing his grip on his knife, Norman looked around. He noted five doors lining the small hallway. Sighing, he stopped and placed his back against the wall. Feeling a shake in his mesh bag, Norman smiled and untied the bag. Looking down at Deno, Norman smiled. "We should be safe now buddy, come on out," he said, placing the creature on the ground. "I have no idea what you are, but you are cute."

items : Mesh Bag (baby dino :3), Metal Stake, Canteen, Knife

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Left_bar_bleue150/150Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:02 pm

Aspen heard Norman mention that her idea was a good one with cutting the string, "Well yea, that's why I did it." She said smirking and then as they came into the hall she sighed and then slipped her bag off her back and unzipped it more letting Olive out. "There ya go little guy." She said smiling and then zipping her bag up again and placed it on her back. "Which door should we go in this time?" She asked.

(too lazy to colour spoken text)
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Left_bar_bleue1/1Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:13 pm

Deno and Olive acknowledged the tributes with a wag of their tails, then looked at each other and scampered off into the nearest room. The door swung wide, but it was too dark to see anything. Light wasn't needed, of course, because the little dinos came out a minute later, looking much larger than before and dragging a bag labeled "For the D7 Tributes"
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Left_bar_bleue0/150Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:49 pm

Norman laughed and rolled his eyes, "Sure, that's why you did it," he told her jokingly. He watched as Aspen set out Olive and listened to her question about which door to pick. Watching the duo of creatures wander into the first door, Norman looked at Aspen. "Not that one, it seems, they are all on that," he stated. Norman took a few steps towards the second door when the creatures emerged from the door. "Is it the light or do those two look bigger?" he thought to himself. Kneeling down, Norman took the bag from the pair's mouths. Holding it up, he read the bag aloud, "For the District Seven tributes." Looking up at Aspen, he handed her the bag. "I swear, if it is another picture of a damn apple, I will eat it," he said, standing.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Left_bar_bleue150/150Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:34 pm

Aspen saw the two of them run off and when they came back they seemed to have been bigger. Aspen sighed a bit and then saw they brought something, and Norman was speaking out loud. Aspen then bent down and opened the bag, awaiting to see what was there hoping it was food or water.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Left_bar_bleue1/1Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:42 pm

There appeared to be two apples left in the bag, but that was all Aspen could see before the doors around them slammed shut and Deno and Olive began growling at each other. The lights flashed on and off, but now the room was red. The tributes would have to fight each other now.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:22 pm

Norman peeked over and looked into the bag. In the bottom sat two apples. "Son-of-a-bitch!" he hollered. Taking a deep breath, he glanced over the room. He heard growling and turned towards it, whipping his knife forward in defense. Looking, he noticed that Olive and Deno were the source of the growling, and they were growling at each other. The doors around them had slammed shut and the lights were blinking rapidly. The hall was bathed in red. Turning towards Aspen, Norman shook his head. "Fuck no. This is not happening," he told her. Dropping his knife to the ground, he opened his mouth again. "We both know you are more valuable," he told her.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:50 pm

(I didn't get on today until now~)

Aspen was watching as she saw two apples and she sighed, of course there were only two. Soon she heard growling though and then the lights were flicking on and off and she sighed, probably more mutts. But she soon realized what was going to happen and she began to laugh but was cut short upon hearing Norman. "Norman just shut up, don't do that, don't self doubt your abilities. I'm not attacking you, I can't, even if we're in the games and there's not really rules, we both come from the same place, we are both from seven, and no matter what district comes first even if they decide to kill me o, they will not mold me to what they want, if they want a fight they can set mutts after me and I will fight them until my death, or if they want an actual fight and not a sissy fight such as this, then they'll let us out and let us fuck some real shit up, because as far as I am concerned this is the oldest fucking trick in the book, come on assholes! Do your worst, be cliche and overused! I will not be a piece in your games!" Aspen shouted, she was not taking this lightly she was absolutely pissed and she was not harming her district partner, "You want someone killed, then just kill me you ass wipe." She spat.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:25 pm

Deno and Olive looked up at their masters, confused for a moment before they turned back to growling at each other, snapping their tails threateningly. They began to circle, snapping their tails more violently until they had gotten so wild that their whip-like tails were in range of the tributes.

First attack to Norman, second to Aspen. Attacks are blockable.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one MUTT :
Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans 12849686
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one MUTT :
Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans 12849686
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:59 pm

Norman shook his head as Aspen spoke. "I'm not doubting my abilities, god damn it! I know what I can and can't do, I'm not stupid!" he yelled at her. "I can fight, but when it comes to technical things I am fucked." Norman bent over and picked up his knife again. "Had you not been there, I'd still be trying to save my skin against those zombies and probably ended up at the bottom of the ravine," he said, his voice getting softer the more the sentence went on. Norman shook his head a let out a sigh. "This is getting us..." he began before he was interrupted by the growling from his and Aspen's creatures. Wielding his knife and whipping around on the two, he shouted, "Would you two shut the fuck up?" One of the creatures tails flew at him, and he threw his stake up to block. Turning to face one, he was unable to tell which one, he jabbed forward with his knife.

Attack to Olive
Raivis Elegante carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Arrow-19
Block to Deno/Olive
Raivis Elegante carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Blockedc

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:31 am

Aspen sighed a bit as she heard Norman speak they were a harsh reality to hear but she didn't know what to say to Norman, he had other strengths that she didn't have and his strengths were likely to make him survive. Soon their dinosaurs were fighting more and then their tails were lashing out and Aspen followed Norman blocking with the metal stake and then she took her knife and she stabbed towards the other one. "They're a hazard now." She said softly.

(attack to deno)

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Ineffective

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:15 pm

Deno and Olive stopped growling when they realized they were being attacked, halting as if they had frozen in time. They turned to their tributes with a hurt expression. What had they done wrong? They seemed to have forgotten about fighting each other for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:09 pm

Sighing as the creatures tail smacked his stake, but his knife missing, Norman stopped moving. Looking down upon the creatures, he made no effort to show emotion. "I told you both to shut up. You didn't. You got what you deserved," he explained. Nodding as Aspen's comment registered, Norman turned to her. "Yes, they are, but I have no idea what to do with them. Nor do I have any idea what to do now," he grunted out, leaning his back against the wall. "Split an apple and then decide?" he questioned her.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:27 pm

Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Tumblr_inline_mk37vu2DGH1qz4rgp

Aspen sighed and she knew what Norman was saying was true. Aspen sat down regardless, and he mentioned they could share an apple and Aspen looked down for a few moments, "Don't waste the apple, Norman." She said, knowing it sounded stupid but she made up her mind. "Save the apples, because you'll need them, only one of us will see the light of day again, and yes I know that you wouldn't have thought about what I did to get across the ravine or anything of the sorts, but you just need to trust your instincts to get you through, I bet above ground is a lot less confusing than down here, I saw mountains peaks before we came in here, if you wanted, you could get out and find the nearest one, and climb it, having the peak is an advantage point and most mountains should have water, after you rest a bit up there, try to make note where everyone is, then find the one person alone, and go after them." Aspen said pausing to take a breath in and then she looked over to Olive and then she finally looked up to Norman, "Only one comes out Norman, and that's going to be you, I know you don't want it that way but it has to be, and I'm okay to die, Norman, so just kill me, I wont hold any grudge on you, I wont resent you for it, I'm letting you." She said finally looking at him still.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:26 pm

Deno seemed to sulk, trotting over to Norman's side like a sad puppy. Olive joined Aspen, but kept his distance. There seemed to be a tear in the little dino's eye as he listened to the tribute's words.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:58 pm

Norman looked at Aspen. She was explaining to him what to do. What she had said barely registered in his head. Closing his eyes, Norman took a deep breath. He held that stance for several minutes, trying to process what she was telling him to do. Opening his eyes slowly, he muttered, "You deserve far better than this, kid." Knelling down beside her, Norman placed both hands on the sides of her face, forcing her to look at him. He stared into her eyes for a time, attempting to share their emotions. Leaning in, Norman closed his eyes and kissed her on the forehead. Staring back at her, "I don't want to leave you, Aspen. They'd never forgive me back home if I made it," he said.

Glancing over his shoulder, Norman stared at the two creatures near him and Aspen. Taking a deep breath, he muttered, "I wonder what will come of Olive." Dropping his hands from Aspen's face, Norman stood up. Pacing a few steps away, he turned towards the opposing wall. Slamming the side of his fist into the wall, a small growl could be heard from his throat. Placing a fresh grip on his knife, Norman turned back to Aspen. Rather than wasting time talking, Norman walked to Aspen. Swinging his knife forward, Norman stabbed into her body. Releasing his hold on the knife, he dropped to his knees in front of her. A small number of tears ran down his face. "I'm so sorry, Aspen."

Sor told me I had permission to execute Aspen, so I shall do that.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:58 pm

The member 'Raivis' has done the following action : ROLL

'Execution' :
Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans 200iv
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:45 pm

Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Tumblr_lqwqiyHv8r1qlzhayo1_500

Inspiration was drawn from this song

Aspen was sitting there and she felt Norman's hands on her cheeks and then he had kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes. She heard speak about how no one would forgive him if he won. "Well fuck them, this was my choice not yours. Only one person wins, I told you I forgive you." She said and then he let go of her and Aspen was preparing herself to feel the knife to impale her. Aspen watched him punch the wall, and she didn't want to but she was crying wasn't she? She knew what she had to do though, she told him what to do, she knew all along she was fighting to keep them both alive. Soon in her bubble of thoughts she felt a cool blade enter her body and she could feel it there, and the blood pouring out, she didn't dare open her eyes, she knew she was slowly slipping.

Soon she slowly laid down to calm herself, and she could hear him crying, and she outstretched her hand to Norman's she couldn't really grab it but she could rest her hand on his and she took a shallow shaky breath, "You gotta win, Norman. I believe you can do it, let no one tell you different, not even your mind, and most importantly never give up, and don't lose sight of who you are. Just remember I died so you could keep going, don't make this sacrifice for nothing, make the most of it, you deserve to win, tell my family I'm sorry, and hey forgive yourself." she said coughing a bit feeling her energy and the life being sucked out of her slowly, the pain wasn't even a pain anymore it was more numbing and she kept her hand on Norman's, "Shh, everything from here is a breeze now, you hit rock bottom you can only go up now, also, do me one thing..." She paused a bit and she had a week smirk on her face. "Be sassy as fuck for me, kay?" She said and with her last words she faded into the light that she saw coming her way, and off in the distance she heard the canon that was hers. The life of Aspen was no more, she was brave though.

Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Tumblr_lu7t3lfum01r26ao2o1_500

Aspen, you sassy as hell, and you were a bit rebellious, you spoke your mind, maybe a bit too much, but I appreciated your honesty. You had your wits about you and you fought for what you believed in, even if that cause was having your partner live and having you die. You are the bravest and most level-headed tribute I've had, I created you for death, but I didn't create you to be left unknown. You may have been a pain in the ass to play here and there, but there will never be anyone else who can fill the void that you'll leave. Every single one of you that I make, you all have a piece of me, and for that I could never be prouder of the outcomes you all have. I know your exterior wall was like a rock but it's alright to feel emotions Aspen, it's okay to feel pain, sadness, pride, and all of it, you did a good thing. You never got to see the light of day again but you are pure light yourself, I hope you rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:04 pm

A canon went off a few seconds after Aspen's final words. The doors creaked open, and Olive let out a wail, approaching his tribute's dead body and nudging her, trying to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:39 pm

Norman stared at Aspen's lifeless body, absorbing everything that she had said. Her hand rested on his in the final position that she had left it in. The sound of the cannon barely registered in Norman's mind; the sound of his heartbeat and tears overpowered it. Flipping his hand over, he gripped her hand and laid it across her lap. Wiping the remaining tears from his face, Norman stared at his own hands. His mouth dropped open in shock. Aspen's blood covered his hand. Taking a deep breath, Norman reached over and pulled Aspen's knife from her side. He left his own impaled in her; the memory of it would be too strong to bear. Sighing, he reached around her again to pull the backpack from her. Placing the two new apples and her rope in the backpack along with the picture of the apple from before, he stood and placed the backpack on his shoulders.

Norman looked around and found Olive first. He noted the creature trying to revive Aspen. "I'm sorry bud, she's gone to a better place," he said with the utmost resentment. Turning, he found Deno and patted the creature's head. Sighing, Norman noted that the doors around him were open. Making his way to the first store room on his right, he walked in. Inside, he found a room of crates. Sighing once more, Norman made his way to one of the crates. Jabbing his metal stake into it, he attempted to pry it open.

items : Backpack (two apples and picture of apple and rope), Metal Stake, Canteen, Knife

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:47 pm

Olive hissed at Norman, but Deno growled back, and the other dino turned away, waddling off into the darkness. Meanwhile, Deno followed Norman into the room. The crate Norman was working on cracked open, revealing more apples.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:42 am

Norman stared into the open crate for the longest time, taking in what he saw. Apples. So many apples. He honestly did not know what to do now. Norman looked towards Deno, who had waddled in here with him. "Whelp," he muttered. Giving a slight chuckle, he continued, "Apple Lord Supreme strikes again." Pulling his backpack off, Norman tossed six more apples into it, just in case. Returning the bag to his shoulders, he reached into the box and picked up an apple. Walking out of the room and back to Aspen, he laid the apple beside her. "It wasn't a waste," he said aloud. Turning back, he entered the room once more. Grabbing two apples, he held one out for Deno and took a bite of the other for himself. "We need to get out, buddy," he mumbled around the bite of apple. He walked out of the room, gave a final look towards Aspen, and looked for a door out.

items : Backpack (eight apples and picture of apple and rope), Metal Stake, Canteen, Knife

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:00 am

Deno ate the apple in one bite, swishing his tail about in joy. He took in Norman's words, then padded over to a new room, nudgung the door wide open. Inside the room were a few empty, ransacked barrels and an old stone staircase to... somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:40 am

Norman watched Deno stroll over to a new door and knock it open. Staring into the room, Norman noted the looted barrels and grimaced. "Musta been something good in those," he thought to himself. Glancing around the room, Norman found a set of stone stairs. Staring up them, he found nothing useful in where they went. Sliding his stake into his belt and grabbing his knife, Norman looked to Deno. "You ready, buddy?" he questioned the creature. Norman made his way up the stairs. To where, he had no idea.

items : Backpack (eight apples and picture of apple and rope), Metal Stake, Canteen, Knife

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:35 pm

Deno plodded along behind, unsure of where they were going, but at least it seemed almost safe.

After what seemed like quite a while of walking, the stairs fell away to a gentle slope. Norman soon found himself inside of a dimly lit cavern, behind a pair of fighting tributes.

Norman has found his way to the Cave of Air. Please post in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans   Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans
Page 1 of 1