The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:23 am

Geo and Gunn continued their mini-battle, Geo delivering a blow and backing away, shaking out his skull. But the not-so-little-anymore dino noticed Leda was in trouble and dashed in to deflect the blow, but as soon as he was distracted, Gunn's tail was making its mark.

Geo took the attack for Leda, as well as -5 for his attack. He now has 10 HP. Gunn has 55 HP. First attack is Geo's, +5. Second attack is Gunn's.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one MUTT :
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 12849686
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 62270044
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:39 am

Eben laughed, "What, you dont like talking?" He asked. "Well thats too bad, because I do." He continued. Leda's attacks were coming on strong, and Eben ducked trying to avoid the bite of steel. He swung his stake, aiming for a solid hit. "Come on Gunn, you can do it." He called out to his dinosaur.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:59 pm

The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Ledana10

Leda's eyes widened as Geo took the hit for her. Even though she knew he'd regenerate, it was hard to watch him get hurt. "Thanks," she breathed, although it hardly seemed appropriate somehow. Her attention was pulled away by the annoying male tribute. She looked up at the top of the cavern momentarily, where she imagined the gamemakers were with a look that said something like 'Seriously? Where did you find this guy?' She ducked to avoid his attack, frustrated that she hadn't landed a hit yet."I appreciate talking as a medium I can use to express my cynicism and generally insult people when they're acting like an idiot." Leda lunged forward at him with her stake. "But it hardly seems like the proper time, unless you're concerned about your last words." Leda didn't care much for the banter, especially when it had reached the low point of just talking about talking, but she was always happy to throw out a couple of barbs when the opportunity arose. Otherwise she would have just stopped talking and let the kid talk to himself like the idiot he already appeared to be to her, and not even graced his words with a response.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:59 pm

The member 'Rainy Pie' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Attack(12)' :
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 86227283

--------------------------------

#2 'Block(Other)' :
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Blockedc
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:07 pm

Geo stumbled a bit, having taken on much more than he'd meant to. He backed away, getting a good distance so he could recover. Gunn looked pretty pleased, swishing his spiked tail around in a threatening display, as if warning Geo not to come back.

Geo is at 0 HP, Gunn has 35.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:05 pm

"These are the games, im always concerned about last words." Eben replied. Leda attacked again, and he had to jump out of the way to avoid getting hit. He regained his balance a few seconds later, and then swung his stake towards her again. Gunn had forced the other dinosaur to retreat. "Nice job, Gunn." He said, praising his friend.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:01 am

Leda bit her lip as Geo had to give up the fight. She knew she couldn't do anything to help him now, but it was still difficult not to go see if he was okay. "Lucky for you, you'll get to choose 'em soon," she said with a tone that didn't seem to care much whether the words had any effect or not. She whipped her arm out of the way of his attack as fast as she could, and whirled her stake back at him in response. Leda smirked. "Consider yourself lucky that you have anyone who would listen to them." She knew the only person who would care if she died would be her brother, and he'd probably be better off without another mouth to feed. Leda wasn't totally useless, but she was pretty sure she wasn't worth what she consumed. Should that be comforting? she wondered, Death is my gift. "Or don't, since the more friends and family you have, the more people have to watch you die." Leda was somewhat surprised at her own mild honesty, but she didn't really care. "Of course, for me, that will be a pleasure."

#notsocasualbuffyreference
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:01 am

#1 'Attack(12)' :
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Missm

#2 'Block(Other)' :
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:43 am

Geo remained where he was, and Gunn continued his warning display.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:42 am

Eben refused to be distracted, he focused all his thought on attacking Leda. He was satisfied at landing a hit, and went for it again. He stabbed his stake hard, aiming for a gut. "Its not going to be that easy." He replied. Eben watched as his dinosaur continued his threatening display.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:48 pm

Leda was pleased to see that the male tribute seemed to have stopped talking as much. He did say one thing, but she didn't pay any notice. She rolled her eyes and smacked him with the stake. Should this be getting boring? she wondered. Leda was frustrated with her lack of successfully attacking the boy, but the fight seemed to be becoming redundant. She dodged his attack to the best of her abilities and glared at him from under locks of dark hair that had fallen in her face. She straightened up to clear her vision and awaited his next attack.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:48 pm

#1 'Attack(12)' :

#2 'Block(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:15 am

Geo growled as he watched Leda take another hit, he struggled to his feet and charged Gunn. The other dino was caught off-gaurd, unable to launch a counter-attack.

Geo has 30 HP, Gunn has 35. Geo's attack still has +5

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:17 pm

The battle was becoming very redundant. Attack, Block, dodge, over and over again. Luckily, Leda seemed to be missing more and more of her hits. Eben jabbed his stake towards her chest. Out of no where the other dinosaur charged Gunn. "Look out buddy." He called out but it was too late, he had already taken the hit.

Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/150The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:39 pm

NORMAN ROWE -- District Seven -- DENO THE DIPLODOCUS

Norman continued up the stairs from the rooms, making his way into what seemed to be a cave. Starring ahead, Norman noted two tributes fighting. Deciding to stay out of the way for a bit, he approached the edge of the cave quietly. He heard Deno clicking behind him, he smiled at the corners of his mouth. Norman had gotten close enough to make out the looks of the two tributes. A smaller female and a larger male. Norman scoffed at his own though, he knew that he towered over the other male anyway. Moving in closer, Norman's eyes narrowed when he noticed that female looked more battered than the male. A growl formed in his throat. Pulling out his stake and knife, Norman watched as the boy attempted another attack on the girl. Growling again, Norman charged into the fight, flinging his stake in front of the boy's stake, and lunging his knife into the boy. "Never fucking attack a woman," was barely audible behind the growl.

items : Backpack (eight apples and picture of apple and rope), Metal Stake, Canteen, Knife

Blocking Eben's attack.
Attacking Eben.

Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:39 pm

The member 'Raivis' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :

#2 'Attack(7)' :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:16 pm

Leda was a bit confused with the next series of events. First Geo was back in the game, which was rather uplifting, then she had to dodge another attack from the guy, then someone else appeared, missed an attack on the guy, and made a mildly sexist but well-meant remark. "Geo..." Leda was amazed he came back, but she had to deal with something else at the moment. She shot the newcomer a quick death glare. "Excuse me, but as much as I appreciate the help, it has nothing to do with my gender." Leda paused her complaint so trike at the annoying boy who was still standing there with her stake. "And for the record, I don't need it." She scowled, but realized she should probably not provoke the other guy and end up having both of them trying to kill her. "Not that it isn't helpful, and not that I'd rather you attack me, but just because you mean well does not make it okay to say stuff like that. If you've got some traumatic past drama that's stirring you up, that's your business. But I am not a victim here, and as much as you not attacking me is appreciated, I don't need some guy's protection." Leda's conflicting person-helping-prevent-immediate-death-at-hands-of-annoying-boy vs. I-can-handle-it-on-my-own had ended up with a bit of a rant, and she faltered for a second. "But yeah. Thanks, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:16 pm

#1 'Attack(12)' :
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 86227283

#2 'Block(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 6:51 am

Geo jumped in front of Leda as both tributes failed to block. However, that left him wide-open for Gunn's counter-strike. But Gunn didn't factor in the new arrival, so his spiked tail ended up in Deno instead of Geo, and Deno was of the mindset to strike back.

Geo took the attack for Leda, dropping his HP to 10. Deno has 70HP - Gunn's attack. Gunn has 10HP- Deno's attack. First attack is Gunn, second is Deno.

The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 12849686
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:58 am

Eben was disrupted by the arrival of another tribute. The male from district 7, who was going off about how wrong it was to attack a woman. Eben decided it was best to not say anything, he attempted at counteract Leda's oncoming attack. He then slashed his stake towards Leda, aiming for the chest or gut. Eben winced as Gunn took more hits from the new dinosaur, he wished he could do something to defend him.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 3turns
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/150The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:00 pm

NORMAN ROWE -- District Seven -- DENO THE DIPLODOCUS

Norman gave a crazed chuckle when the girl said her gender had nothing to do with it. "Don't victimize yourself, sweetheart," he muttered to the girl, "I'm only giving this creep a chance to pick on someone his own size." He paused, "Or at least closer." Watching the boy in front of him take another swing at the girl, Norman tsk'd. Swinging his stake towards the boys weapon, Norman attempted to deflect the boys stake. Lunging in the same movement with his knife, Norman hoped to land a hit on the boy. At least he wasn't running now, and could actually aim. "Ain't that right buddy?" he taunted.

items : Backpack (eight apples and picture of apple and rope), Metal Stake, Canteen, Knife

Blocking Eben's attack on Leda.
Attacking Eben.

Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:00 pm

The member 'Raivis' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :

#2 'Attack(7)' :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:06 pm

The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mqnnmh1gEx1qz4rgp
*minor curse word warning*

Leda watched with wide eyes as her little dino friend blocked an attack for her.  "Thanks, Geo," she said with a softened expression.  "Pretty rare to have someone on my side, ya know? Means a lot. Really." She turned her attention back to the kid she'd been attacking and sighed, about to dodge his attack when the new guy blocked it for her and made some comment about height. Leda pursed her lips, not completely sure how she would judge the new arrival's words. After a few moments, she smiled and nodded her head once in a decisive manner. "You're sassy. I like you." She smirked. "I'm Leda. District 12, typical Seam kid, 18 years a bitch. Pleasure to make your acquaintance... but if you call me sweetheart again, you'll find yourself missing some parts that I think you might consider kind of... important." She tilted her head. "And for the record, we can't all have the body of a forty-year-old man on a dangerous cocktail of multiple growth hormones, yeah?" Leda attempted to make the insults light, as they were meant more in a teasing way. She looked down at the stake in her hand and at the younger boy's injuries. The grotsky little byotch kept blocking her hits, and she kept missing anyway, so she figured she might as well try something a little unorthodox. Leda bit her lip and lunged forward, aiming the stake at the kid's mouth and trying to shove the stake out through the other side of his neck. She'd debated between trying this or trying to blind him, and the mouth seemed like a bigger target. Plus, his comment about him liking talking had inspired her. Leda was 99% sure the move wouldn't work, but she kept missing anyway, so she didn't think she had much to lose. She took a step back, fully expecting to see the kid unaffected by the attack, but hoping against all likelihood that there was a chance he had taken some damage.

specialty attack to eben because what the hell keep missing and being blocked anyway, blocking just in case but im pretty sure i dont need to
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:06 pm

#1 'Block(Other)' :

#2 'Specialty' :
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Y66
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:20 pm

Gunn backed off, Geo and Deno took up a position guarding their tributes. As Eben backed up to avoid Leda's attack, he fell over. He was able to get to his feet, but his foot was caught on a rock.

Eben takes -10 HP (Evening out), and now has to roll escape die to free his foot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next