The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Left_bar_bleue1/1Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Empty
PostSubject: Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest?   Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A growl resonated from somewhere above, in the trees. "Puma, it's me," Jack said, looking up at the bobcat perched above his still. The big cat let out a purr as it recognized the voice, and Jack responded with a smile, "No baddies show up lately to munch on, bud?" He asked the cat, who responded with a sad little nod before hopping down next to the boy. Jack tossed a small rabbit to the cat's feet, "Still don't know why I have to hunt for you," he said with a laugh, walking by Puma to get to his work. That's about when Puma let out another growl. Jack spun around, hand already drawing his mother's knife. Then relaxed when he saw who it was. "Well, it's been a while."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Left_bar_bleue150/150Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest?   Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:38 pm

Delilah had been busy all morning running around town getting things for her mother and then organizing and cleaning the house. Delilah knew things had to be perfectly in their place and they couldn't afford to be slightly off or anything. Delilah sighed, and she was busy reading out in the fields for a bit but her mother said that she should go check on the still. Her mother hadn't been going to the still much anymore because apparently Brandy's son was always at the still watching it. Delilah got up regardless and then she walked into the forest and she knew the way like the back of her hand. As she came closer she could hear a voice which she faintly recognized, and soon a growl followed. She watched as Jack turned to face her with a knife and she broke out into a grin, "As tempting as it may be to get cut open and mauled, I'll pass for today, Jack." She said with a small chuckle and then she extended her hand out to pet Puma's head. "Also yea, it has been awhile, someone was busy chasing after the mayor's daughter, last I heard." Delilah said shooting him a knowing look.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Left_bar_bleue1/1Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest?   Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:10 pm

Jack rolled his eyes, putting away the knife.  "Oh shush, you could've been a 'Keep for all I knew," he pouted; in all honesty, Jack might've liked to see Puma maul her.  He was turning back to the still to start his inspection when Delilah continued on.  "Oh, since you've been so innocent and present these days," he shook his head.  Rose was, well, not Delilah's business.  "Anyway, why would you care?  Unless you're jealous," he winked at her, knowing full well that wasn't the case.  Or maybe it was.  Who knew?
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Left_bar_bleue150/150Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest?   Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:06 pm

Delilah smiled at Jack and laughed, "Yea but I'm not a 'keep, have faith, not everyone is out to get you." Delilah teased and then she stopped petting Puma. She turned towards the still and she heard Jack talk about Rose and she smirked, "Oh please? Me jealous? Yea that's totally what it is Jack." She said shaking her head being a bit sarcastic and then she looked around in the forest a bit. It had been awhile since she was out here last, and she was almost happy to be out here again. "In all honesty got my eye on someone else, no offense to you, also, you can do much better than a mayor's daughter, I'll have you know."
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest?   Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:25 pm

Jack raised his eyebrows. "Oh ho, that's a new one. Delilah's got a crush~" He trailed off in a sing-song voice, turning and actually getting down to business until the rest of her statement hit him. "What's that supposed to mean? She's the richest girl in town, really hates it too. How could a fella do any better?" he asked with a laugh. But he knew what she meant. But again, Rose wasn't her business. "For once, I must be out of the loop. Who's the unlucky guy?" He reversed the question onto Delilah, not liking that he hadn't known about anything dealing with her in quiet too long of a time.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest?   Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:50 pm

Delilah rolled her eyes at Jack singing about how she had a crush on someone. "What are you? Five?" She asked him raising her eyebrows at him and crossing her arms. Soon he began to defend the mayor's daughter and she rolled her eyes. "Anyways, you date who you want, we both know how rich people are in the end." She said shrugging her should a bit and then went up to the still, she began making sure that things were running smoothly. "Is there any moonshine that's completely made yet or no?" Delilah asked, because now she kinda felt like having a drink, little miss innocent didn't mind having a drink or too herself. "Also for your information, his name is William Taves, rich also but granted he seems like a nice guy."
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest?   Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:14 pm

"No I'm a mature 18-year old," he grinned, "But I do know someone who is."  Her and her safety scissors. He shrugged; Jack knew what Rich Girl Rose meant, how she'd turn out, but he didn't really care.  "Nope, the last load was yesterday.  Had to take care of it. All. By. My. Self." he wasn't actually guilt-tripping her. Was he?  Then Delilah revealed her little crush and Jack just blinked at her, his smile dripping away.  "You're joking.  Head Peacekeeper's son?  You can do a lot better than that," he scoffed, checking one more gauge on the still before walking back over to Puma.  William Taves.  Really?  He shook his head.  "But hey, date who you want.  I've gotta check my snares."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest?   Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:48 pm

Delilah listened to Jack and she was a bit disappointed to hear that there was nothing there for the moonshine and she sighed. "Really, couldn't save one little bottle for little ol' me?" She asked him looking over at him raising one eyebrow up. Of course he couldn't because he was in a love sick relationship with the mayor's daughter so she was forgotten about. When he made comments about Will she looked at him and smirked, "Who's jealous now?" She said to him and she was grinning from ear to ear. "Actually, I like to give people a chance, I'm genuinely interested and pursuing this young man, he's not a stupid jerk like other rich boys." Then she heard him mention that she could date who she wanted and that he had to go check his snares, "Let me come with you." She interjected.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest?   Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:22 pm

"Not jealous," Jack pouted, "He's a jerk." He was aware, of course, that that was the exact opposite of what Delilah was saying, but he was entitled to an opinion. "Fine, if you remember how to unsnare it properly," he said. He didn't really want to do it alone, so he couldn't say no. But she had shown up and ruined his good mood, so he decided to have a little fun. "I placed some out thataway, I'm sure you'll find them," he pointed out towards where a steep hill fell away unseen a bit aways. Then he walked in the other direction, wondering if the girl remembered what was out there.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest?   Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:47 am

Delilah looked at him when he said he wasn't jealous and she rolled her eyes. "You think anyone who doesn't act like you is a jerk, and you only call him a jerk because of the mayor's daughter." Delilah said and sighed a bit and didn't bother to continue. Eventually he mentioned she could if she knew how to unsnare it properly and she rolled her eyes yet again, just one of the daily things that happened around Jack. "Of course I know how to unsnare things." That was when he pointed to the direction with the big drop off, he was really sending her that way? He didn't even set up traps there, that was when she gave no clue that she knew on her face, "Alright then" She said and began to walk out that way, he was asking for it this time, this was all on him now, if he wanted to play that way then so be it. Delilah continued to walk near the bushes 'looking' for snares and then she looked back and he was still going the other way, good. She slipped into the cover of several bushes and then she let out a terrified scream and followed with her hands cupped at her mouth to make it seem like more distance, "Jack help me! I'm stuck!" She hollered out. He deserved this, he was messing with the wrong person.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest?   Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:50 pm

Jack tried to ignore Delilah as he went on his way, but he couldn't keep from grinning. She'd actually believed him. Oh wait. If she believed him, then she'd- Delilah let out a scream. He spun about and sprinted towards her. "Oh god Delilah that was a joke I didn't mean-" his worried expression dropped as he came to the decline. "You. Utter. Ass. Delilah," he said, spinning back around to see her, hiding behind a bush. "And to think, I was actually worried!" he growled, setting back out to leave her behind. He wasn't actually mad at her, that was something he should've expected. He was more ticked at himself for actually believing it, even for a second.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest?   Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:09 pm

Delilah waited for Jack to come running she could hear his footsteps coming and she trid her best to hold in the laughter that was there and trying to escape. Eventually that was when Jack found her and called her an utter ass and she broke out into laughter. "Your face is priceless!" She said and then stood up and started to slowly follow behind him. "Man, you were so worried about me, someone cares about me!" She said gloating to him with a big smile on her face as she ran a bit to catch up to him. She looked around a bit and then over at him, "You seriously think I'm that stupid? Come on now, who actually goes to school?"

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest?   Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:02 pm

Jack kept going, not turning around to acknowledge her. "Hey now, I go to school," he said, "It proves nothing. All they teach is coal." He walked on, stopping whenever he encountered a broken snare or an animal carcass, ignoring Delilah. Soon, he'd made it halfway down his line with only a pair of hares to show for it. "Well, everything's slow today," he muttered, finally turning around to face the girl as he decided to take a break. "And for the record, that was guilt, not worry," he said, "I didn't wanna get pummeled by your mother for your stupidity." He grinned a bit at the last part, perhaps feeling a bit good at the lame joke.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest?   Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Delilah smirked as he began to talk and she rolled her eyes, "Yes but they teach more than coal, you just fail to pay attention." Delilah said as she kept following him. "I know a lot of things, for instance they teach you how to read and write, and they teach you about different jobs other than coal mining." She said and shrugged her shoulders and eventually he turned around and looked at her again and she smiled at him. "You can call it whatever you like but both you and I know you care, don't worry I wont spill your secret out to anyone, and also who isn't scared of being pummeled by my momma?"
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest?   Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:29 pm

"There's no secret here," he snapped back, "Why can't I just care about an old friend?" his voice lowered as it went on, or maybe that was just because he'd turned away and continued down the trail. "And they don't teach you how to survive in school, do they?" he said, finding a squirrel and resetting the trap. "Bet that's where this guy spent all of his time, huh?" he said as he put the creature in his bag, a smile teasing at the corners of his mouth. It might be wrong to joke about a dead squirrel, but Jack never had cared much for morality, had he?
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest?   Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:03 am

Delilah had been listening to Jack, and she heard him snap at her. He's snapped at her before but the smirk was now wiped off her face. She didn't know what to say, she was only trying to speak out of good fun but it wasn't really working much. Delilah looked down a bit and didn't say much of anything else, and she just watched him deal with the traps. "How many traps do you have out there anyways?" She asked softly and quietly, she was now becoming the more reserved Delilah, which happened once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest?   Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:24 pm

Delilah didn't seem to like his bit of humor. Or maybe she was ignoring him. "Just a couple more," he said, "It's good to have a lot. Strength in numbers and all that." The remaining ones seemed to be perfectly fine, so Jack turned around and started heading back. Delilah seemed to be withdrawing a bit, and even though he'd been a jerk, Jack needed her to be her more fun self. If not for anything but a bit of entertainment, now that there weren't any dead squirrels left to find. He picked a stick up from the ground and broke it in half. Twirling one half in one hand, he handed the other half to Delilah. "Wanna play a game?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest?   Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:07 pm

Delilah just followed Jack around a bit and she watched as he continued to go on with everything, and he was mumbling on about things. He soon broke a stick in half and gave her one end of it and she was a bit puzzled for the time being but then he asked if she want to play game. She enclosed her fingers around the stick, which was a bit rough anyways. "Sure" she said softly and now waited for him to explain the rules and go into details about the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest?   Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey there Delilah, What's it like out there in the Forest?
Page 1 of 1