The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Friends/Enemies Meet Again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Friends/Enemies Meet Again Left_bar_bleue0/0The Friends/Enemies Meet Again Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

The Friends/Enemies Meet Again Empty
PostSubject: The Friends/Enemies Meet Again   The Friends/Enemies Meet Again Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:57 pm

INTRO

Okay, so basically, I don't want to just forget about all those who fought in the games, right? So, I planned out doing this! All my dead charries (Only 2/3 for now) reunite with their friends and enemies is "Dead Tribute Island" where they just go after they die. Since they were forced to kill, they go to neither heaven nor hell, and all that kind of deathlike stuff. Each post will have a key (So if it is Cai you know that the color dandilion with be Cai talking ((You might also see their name after they talk, so xD)) ) And the title will be their Name, then Chapter _ and all that stuff. So yay!
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Friends/Enemies Meet Again Left_bar_bleue0/0The Friends/Enemies Meet Again Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Friends/Enemies Meet Again   The Friends/Enemies Meet Again Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:35 pm

The Friends/Enemies Meet Again Download.php?text=Preston%20Prescott&name=GFH-upsh

Chapter One - Reuniting With The Boy Who Killed Me

Preston
Cai

Preston was sitting in the small apartment he was assigned to after he had died. The boy was still in pretty much complete shock. The boy didn't see his attack coming in, but it was too late. Preston had so much to offer to them, but it wasn't enough. About four or six days later, Cai was now there. His name had popped up on the bottom of the screen. The name of the victor flashed Kira. The boy met someone in the games that looked like her. Preston had tried to kill her. "That sucks for Cai." Preston sighed, walking out of his apartment to go see where Cai was.
As the boy walked, he noticed a bunch of apartment houses. Possibly one for each Games. The boy honestly didn't know. Nor did he care. And there the boy was. Cai stood on the dock of the island. "A few months.. more like until I get out of here." Cai said as Preston approached him. "There's no way out, Amaya and Summer and I tried it. Not at the same time.. though." Preston said, smiling. He hugged Cai, patting his back. "Welcome to the hidden hell. Well, I think its hell. Everyone else I've met here thinks its paradise. Its not though, the world just felt bad to drop us in hell, so they probably left us here." Preston said, walking back a few steps. "I can't believe I almost won." Cai said, sighing. Preston sighed, too. "We all almost won, Cai. Just one move ruins it all."
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Friends/Enemies Meet Again   The Friends/Enemies Meet Again Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm

The Friends/Enemies Meet Again Newcreate.php?text=Madelyn%20Fosters&name=Spring

Chapter One - Where The Hell Am I?

Maddie

Robert

All Maddie could remember in the past few dreams she had had was Mars, fighting the titan. The girl imagined him killing her, not the mutt. But, Maddie didn't care anyways. She was dead, and that was that. But her dreams were a bit peculiar as they progressed. Maddie imagined that she was on a boat, full of dead people, including the girl Mars had killed. The girls never exchanged any words, they just exchanged slashes. There was music in this dream, it seemed to be something of a steam boat. But it wasn't. The boat she was on was a motor boat, but the motor wasn't making any noise. All Maddie did in her dream was stare at the sky.. remembering all the faces she had seen in the sky before her. The girl prayed that Xav and Derald were okay, but she didn't care about the other two. She'd rather the people she trusted win than two people that didn't seem too trustworthy. But, then, they stopped. That is when Maddie woke up.
The first thing Maddie did was scream. She kept her eyes closed, refusing to see where this boat had driven her to. "Wake up, Maddie." She heard a familiar voice say to her, pretty close up. "We don't bite." Right then, Maddie recognized it. She flickered her eyes open, seeing Rob. The girl took a deep breath. "I'm guessing you're dead?" She said, even though the girl knew all the answers. Rob nodded, showing her the way into a.. resort? Maddie stood up, scratched her head, then looked up. Jaw dropped, she started to smirk. "You know, I never got to have any fun in killing you.." She said, turning over to the boy. Maddie tackled him. "Good thing you died. One less person Xav has to deal with." Maddie pinned the boy to the ground, grinning. The girl didn't say anything more, but instead, she walked over to the resortish thing. "This is what they left us. Even hell makes acceptions." Rob said, getting up from the ground. Maddie didn't look towards him, but instead deciding to walk away. If only I didn't go back for those arrows.. she thought. This could have all be different.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Friends/Enemies Meet Again   The Friends/Enemies Meet Again Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:33 pm

The Friends/Enemies Meet Again Newcreate.php?text=Celestia%20MoonCrest&name=akaDora
The Friends/Enemies Meet Again Newcreate.php?text=Madelyn%20Fosters&name=Spring
The Friends/Enemies Meet Again Download.php?text=Preston%20Prescott&name=GFH-upsh
The Friends/Enemies Meet Again Newcreate.php?text=Tripp%20Mattet&name=Ignis%20et%20Glacies%20Extra%20Sharp

Chapter One (Of them all together) - Don't Forget Where You Belong

Tripp had been around this island for almost four years now, and he hadn't aged one bit. Across the hall from him was Thaila, and a few floors up was Seb and Kera, but he never really talked to them much. He never talked to anybody really. He got up from bed and got dressed. Today was the day he would make friends. He put on a dark teal hoodie with a black t-shirt under it. Black jeans. Black shoes. He wasn't really in to being perky anymore. He didn't appreciate how many times he was sassed for it in the games. As he walked down two floors of stairs, he pushed the revolving door so he could get out. It was a long walk to the beach from the 33rd Games Hotel, but it was worth the walk.

Preston really started to get to know people when he came to the island. He got to know Cai and Amaya a lot better, Summer too. There was also Jared and T.Q to keep him company. He got out a lot more than he did in District Seven. He was practically forced to be in the woods back then. But today was quiet, he was really just interested in meeting people not in his Games. He only met one, a girl named Maddie. People that died for other reasons, killed my other people. He put on a white t-shirt, red and white basketball shorts, and plain white sneakers as he went down the elevator to go to the beach. That was where most of the people liked to hang out. Mostly everyone who wanted to get the tan they never could when they were in their district. It was a good half a mile walk.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe I got a date with him! The guy from district seven! The guy who was stuck in a fire for days!" Maddie said, cheering. This was the most excited she had been ever since she died. Her heart pounded as she looked in her closet, trying to find out which color would suit her best. Perfect! A green shirt with short white shorts. Perfect for the beach. Maddie put the clothes on and put on her white flip-flops. Preston was the boy's name. She was now brushing her hair, putting it in a ponytail. She went down the elevator in her hotel and started skipping towards the beach. I wonder where Xav is right now..

Celestia was still pretty upset that she died. Even more upset that she died outnumbered. If only she had a true friend in the games who could have helped her. Since the games ended, Celestia was pretty much alone, away from everyone else. But today she was going to do something totally different. So different that she may be the first in her Hotel to do so. Go to the beach. Her and the whole hotel just found out about the beach in the morning, and she planned to be the first to go there. Celestia put on a wavy blue shirt with short blue shorts. She put on her baby blue flip-flops and walked outside of her Hotel. It wasn't too far away, the beach. Maybe she'd have it all to herself for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Friends/Enemies Meet Again   The Friends/Enemies Meet Again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Friends/Enemies Meet Again
Page 1 of 1