The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have your cake and eat some things too

Go down 
+3
Phoenix
Matti
Cowvus
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too Left_bar_bleue1/1Have your cake and eat some things too Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Have your cake and eat some things too Empty
PostSubject: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:37 pm

I keep pushing on, even after the sand turns to dirt, then brush beneath my feet. Finally, hidden by a scant covering of trees, I slow to a walk, diverge from my path. My bare feet are scratched and in pain, and soon I stop. Rest against a tree. I look around, but see no one. Where are the others? Whatever, I have to take inventory. I'm missing two bags, must've dropped them in the rush. Or never had them. My bag's missing. I wonder what could've been in it. I open the One tribute's bag, and see the contents are...clothing. Real clothing. I'm suddenly aware of my bare skin, thankfully unwet at the moment, but I could easily freeze. I pull on the shirt and pants, boots that thankfully protect my feet, tighten the belt. It fits loose and wrong, meant for the trained warrior whose blood was on my sword. Whose blood was on my sword it hits me. I've killed two people and didn't even care. This is the Games, I remind myself, shove the sword into the earth to clean it. I slip the backpack fully over my back, secured on both shoulders. Readjust the shield. Look around, hoping to spot some edible plants. Then I hear footsteps. I pull the sword from the ground, dust it against my pant leg. Turn toward the noise, ready for an attack. Silent.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too Left_bar_bleue0/0Have your cake and eat some things too Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:40 pm

Maddie chased after Xavier as he ran nearly twice as fast as her. She knew that she was pretty fast, so she didn't really mind. With the five arrows, bow, and bottle of water. Well, just a bottle, as nothing was in it. Anyways, the girl felt pretty vulnerable. She guessed the two crazies had took all the normal people clothes. When Xavier stopped, she did too. "Okay, can we get our clothes back soon?" the girl said, shivering like she was cold. She wasn't going to bribe the boy out of the bag he had gotten, but she just didn't know what to expect now. Especially that she was barefoot.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too Left_bar_bleue10/150Have your cake and eat some things too Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:45 pm

Robert was making his way through the forest, following where his allies went. After a while, however, he stopped to take inventory. He opened his bag and noticed that he had clothes in them. Rob smiled. He stopped where he was and pulled his clothes out, pulling the pants up around his damp shorts and putting the yellow shirt over his head, after making sure the coast was clear. He takes the boots and pulls them on his feet, sighing gratefully. He puts the belt through the loops and tightens it a bit. His clothes fit perfectly and he smiled at the fact. He put his shirt over the pants so that they weren't tucked in, and began to rush through the forest more. He heard someone changing clothes and went towards the sound. He turns past a tree and see's Alexavier, who he had been following earlier. He smiled. "Hope you don't mean to use that on me...nice shirt. Doesn't seem to fit though."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too Left_bar_bleue150/150Have your cake and eat some things too Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:12 pm

Have your cake and eat some things too BwTEbUx
Have your cake and eat some things too Tumblr_mr9uk74rBY1r032zxo1_250

Derald ran into the forest, legs picking up speed as he dodged the vegetations left and right. He had nothing on which just made it lighter on him (always look on the bright side ya'll), and he caught up to a group not too far away. Derald stopped at a distant at first, freezing up to make no sound at all. He lowered his breathing as he listened in. Soon enough he knew exactly who there were. "Did ya'll forget about me? I'm hurt," Derald leaned onto a tree, skin and feet already scratched up the the bareness. His hand waved once to the group, before shaking out the water in his hair. He stayed there as he watched them get dressed up, feet feeling the soreness but it really was the least of their problems. He looked over to Maddie, and shrugged when she looked his way, "Guess we'll be the ones embracin' Mother Nature to the fullest." Derald didn't mind being in just pants, so he stood there, waiting to see what they were gonna do. Gamemakers never liked sitting ducks, naked or not.

Derald's Items:
Absolutely nothin'

Last edited by Chiiyoko on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too Left_bar_bleue150/150Have your cake and eat some things too Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:53 pm

I tiptoed through the forest, trying to find somewhere to stay. I really hoped it didn't get cold at night, otherwise the great survival gear the Capitol had afforded me was going to be just a little skimpy to keep my body warm while I tried to sleep. I was so consumed by my thoughts that I didn't hear the voices until I was in plain vision of them, but they hadn't seen me yet. "Oh shit" I hissed, jumping behind a tree. I had a glimpse of one of the people in the group, and recognized the District Ten guy. Well, I thought, I wanted to find allies...

I stepped out from behind the tree carefully, "Uh, hey there."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:00 pm

As Marty came up to the group it seemed that a light breeze blew by the tributes, sending a small shiver down each of the exposed tributes' backs. A few bushes behind the tributes begin to rustle...maybe shelter would be wise?
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too Left_bar_bleue1/1Have your cake and eat some things too Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:22 am

One...Two...Three. Everyone accounted for, arriving one by one. The first sound I'd heard was Madelyn. No bag of clothes for her, but at least she managed a bow. "If you kn-" Another voice speaks. Robert's here. "Not exactly mine," I say in response to my shirt's criticism. Its not like I had a choice. It's not a second more before a distinct voice calls over from a tree. The final piece of our group. But I don't even try to give him a response, because I hear movement behind him. A guy I partially recognize shows up. Unarmed. He greets us, and it clicks into place. District Nine Male. A thought of his partner crosses my mind, but I push it away. He probably doesn't care anyway. I don't say anything, just watch him, even as a breeze blows by and seems to chill everyone but me and Robert to the bone. There's only three people I trust right now, and he isn't one.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too Left_bar_bleue0/0Have your cake and eat some things too Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:52 am

Maddie smiled when Derald and Robert followed them, meaning everyone was in one piece. A breeze passed by, freezing her butt off. That was when Xavier started talking. She laughed a bit, but clothes was clothes now. She knew about exposure and stuff. "Oh uh, yeah, Derald. I guess so." She said as the breeze made her get colder and colder. She heard a noise, and looked back. It was a boy she didn't know. She wondered if Xavier planned five people in the group. Probably not. Maddie knew the boy was smarter than that. When he spoke, she smiled. "Hello." Maddie said at a normal voice. It was getting colder, and the worst thing that could happen is that the girl was wearing a bikini.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too Left_bar_bleue10/150Have your cake and eat some things too Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:24 am

Robert smiled when Derald showed up. "Don't worry man, didn't entirely forget about you." He twirled the knife in his hand so that he held the blade and handed it to Derald. Then, he heard someone else talk. He turned his head and immediately recognized the District 9 male tribute. "Oh, hey there. Weren't you the one that called me a gorilla in training? Can't say that's very accurate, considering I'm skinnier than a stick." That was when he felt the breeze and he looked around. "That doesn't seem good...we should keep moving. No offense to the new guy, but it would just be a waste of time to worry about killing him. A breeze is coming and with it, it might get pretty chilly..." He was addressing the group at this point, looking at all of them, holding his spear out to the side, the wooden end down.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:18 am

Have your cake and eat some things too Tumblr_mr9upyNGHW1r032zxo4_250

Derald stared at the butt of a knife was pointed at him. He grabbed onto it looking back to Rob, "Thanks a bunch, wouldn't know what I'd do without ya." He grinned, holding on to the one and only thing he had now. Derald observed the blade, finger going over the spine as it seemed to greet him with a shimmer from the sunlight. His head turned behind as he heard what everyone else heard; the voice of a new comer. He looked at the guy and his fashion sense, and then turned back to Maddie, "Make that three of us." He shrugged, another half naked guy joining in the swim dream team couldn't hurt. As Rob recognised him, mentioning gorilla, that was the one word that sparked his own memory. "Oh yeah! You're that gorilla guy. Well not you but y'know," Derald stood up straighter and pointed to him, grinning as the lightbulb went up about this guy. Derald seemed laxed but he quickly scanned the guy from 9, his own hand seem to clutch his new partner tighter than before.

The breeze grew stronger than ever and Derald was finally feeling the cold creep into his body. But he wasn't too bothered by it at the moment, cause he was too hot for the cold to handle, being in a swim pants and all, he could still hold out for a little while longer, arms folding once again to retain some heat, but Maddie on the other hand doesn't look to good. Derald listened in as Rob suggested to keep moving, probably find some shelter and all. Moving is the best they can do right now. For now, he wasn't really too concerned about what the gorilla guy is gonna do, move along and be on his merry way, join them, kill them, 'cause paranoia wasn't going to feed them at all. "And we gotta get some food and water too, or we're gonna choke to death on air and dust before we even freeze to death," Derald shifted from his tree position as he strolled around looking at the bushes the surrounded them, hoping to actually find something yummy to go into their tummy food, seeing that could be a really big problem actually.

Derald's Items:
- 1 Knife
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:38 pm

I frowned a little bit upon noticing the errm... gorilla, but didn't let it stay on my face lest he notice. They didn't seem like they planned on killing me, so I figured I'd stick around warily for a little bit in case they find some clothes and decide to share. Sooner or later though, I'd have to get away from them, a five person alliance was doomed to fail quickly, especially with the career from four here, he was too cocky and none of the others seemed to like him, they'd probably tear themselves apart and murder him within days. "Yea, that'd be me" I said dully. He had to say, he felt like the district ten guy would be a decent ally, despite how he tightened his grip on his new knife after seeing me.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:04 pm

As Derald looked into the bushes, the very ones that had been rustling a little bit earlier , a sad and pathetic wimper could be heard, followed by growling. Out pops a pair of foxes who seem to have been hunting their prey, a small rabbit, and now noticing Derald moving in on their "kill" jump out and attack. The first one bites at Derald, while the next bites at Robert who just happened to be next to Derald after their recent exchange.

((First attack to Derald, second to Robert))

Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Have your cake and eat some things too Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:04 pm

The member 'Ari' has done the following action : ROLL

'MUTT' :
Have your cake and eat some things too 62270044 Have your cake and eat some things too 62270044
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:46 pm

I let them carry on with their talk, not really feeling like part of the conversation. There are suggestions of moving on, finding food, etc. All good ideas of course. I take a look around, try to look for something useful. That's when I hear something from the bushes. A whimper, then growling. I know that sound. Vossa? Is my first thought. But that's wrong, she's back in Twelve. Then it dawns on me. "Derald ge-" Too late. A pair of foxes leap out, one snaps at him, the other goes for Robert. It's easy to see they're pissed. Either they had kits or prey in those bushes. I find I don't want to hurt them, even though they're hurting people. Vossa would do that too. I step closer to the bushes, closer to the foxes. "Vossa, forgive me," I think, accidentally say out loud, as if she'd actually know. Then my blade's heading straight for the midsection of the fox that attacked Derald.

(Attack to Derald's Fox)
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Have your cake and eat some things too Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:18 pm

Maddie gripped her bow as the boy apparently from district nine walked a bit closer to her. She didn't know the boy at all, except for this encounter. She heard whimpers, and then growling. She was getting very quiet, almost stopping her train of thought. Then growling, which startled her. Maddie looked at Derald as a fox came out, trying to bite at him. She tried to kick the thing in attempt to block the attack to Derald. "You dumb fox! You're just jealous cause he's cuter than you!" She shot at the fox attacking Derald. She looked over to Xavier, remembering that he had a pet fox. Maddie kind of felt bad for the boy, and it made her want to protect him that much more.

Blocking Attack to Derald.
Attack to Derald's fox

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Matti carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Have your cake and eat some things too Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:57 pm

Robert smiled at Marty, and said to Derald, "You'd be surprised how much could be down without me." That's when there was rustling sound and Rob turned just in time to see foxes jump outta the bushes. That meant the cameras were probably on them...time to put on a show. Rob tried to move out of the way of the fox that attacked him and went to drive the spear into it as he heard Madelyn yell something about the fox being jealous...about Derald being cute. Rob, despite the situation he was in, laughed. It felt good to laugh...he hoped the Capitol liked it too.

Phoenix carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
Phoenix carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Have your cake and eat some things too Blockedc
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:55 pm

The others ran in to attack the foxes and I groaned, no weapon. "Screw it" I muttered, running over to join the assault. I kicked at the fox attacking Derald, trying to knock it away from him as it jumped to attack him, baring its fangs. After I got my footing again I sent another kick in it's direction, trying to wind it or something. It was about all I could do, really. "Man, I'm starting to hate the gamemakers on a personal level." I grumbled, "Anyone else?"

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
Have your cake and eat some things too Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:08 pm

Have your cake and eat some things too Tumblr_inline_mkv133FwMR1qz4rgp

Derald was poking his nose into one of the bushes when he heard the low growl. He halted immediately and waited, suddenly going silent not even replying Rob. Of course, what else could it be? Maybe he shouldn't have been too noisy. The fox jumped onto him and Derald stumbled backwards onto the floor, left arm up in defense as he tucked his leg in to push the fox off. He gritted his teeth, trying hard to get the furry creature further away from him. "Woah easy there lil' fella! There's nothin' to be scared of, it's okay," He said in a hushed tone, a little too close for comfort. Even though this thing was out to kill him and tear him apart, Derald felt comforted being in the presence of animals again, mutts or not. He tried to calm it down first, recalling all the animals he used to hush. But the rest are already attacking one or the other, and that was definitely not helping calm an animal down. Derald overheard Maddie as she shouted to the foxes and he laughed nervously, still under the fox, "I really doubt that's the case, Maddie." Derald looked back to the fox, arms trembling from the force. His face faltered, a little sad that he was gonna do what he'd never do in the past. "Sorry lil' fella..." He muttered as he slashed at the fox, feet finally pushing it off of him. Derald got onto his feet, body totally covered in dirt at that point but his eyes were kept focus on the fox. There was no going back now 'cause once you pissed it off that much, it ain't gonna kiss and make up anymore.

Derald's Items:
- 1 Knife

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:49 pm

Both of the foxes jump back after they were each attacked, but neither fall. As one shows its teeth to attack again the other makes a loud pitched squeal and as it does another three comes out of the bushes to come to the aid of its friends and attacking the tributes in front of them.

1st attack to Derald, 2nd attack to Robert, 3rd attack to Marty, 4th attack to Xav, 5th to Madelyn
Ariiyoko carried out 5 launched of one MUTT :
Have your cake and eat some things too 62270044 , Have your cake and eat some things too 20258398 , Have your cake and eat some things too 62270044 , Have your cake and eat some things too 62270044 , Have your cake and eat some things too 20258398

((Derald's fox has 15hp left, Robert's fox has 5hp left, the new three have 50hp))
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:03 pm

Confusion ensues. Most of what everyone says is lost to me, but I do hear what Madelyn says. Interesting. But I don't dwell on it, there's another fox. Three of them, actually. One leaps at me, and I flick out my shield, hoping for a dual block-hit of its face.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:57 am

Have your cake and eat some things too Tumblr_mkm0qrNrZm1r032zxo2_500
Is it okay if I post earlier this round? I'm gonna be quite busy with loads of deadlines this week so I thought I better not make people wait on me xD hope it's okay!

Now on his feet, Derald bent his knees, already in a more stable position to take own the fox. Within moments, the fox was back up snarling and ready to kill again. But this time, the growls brought a couple more friends. Derald didn't dare turn his gaze away from his own opponent, only counting the pack by the corner of his vision. One for each one, typically. He then remembered that not everyone had a weapon, and he panicked a little more, even though he didn't have to. The fox jumped at him again, but Derald was more alert than before, ducking forward, low onto the ground. He spun around to jerk the knife right into the animal as it went behind him. His heart was pounding and he couldn't tell what had happened; whether he was scratched or bit, whether he slammed the knife in or not. But he snatched the knife back almost immediately after attacking down on the creature. No one ever said that this was way harder than slicing those poor plastic dummies. Derald took a step back from the fox, waiting and waiting for another movement from it.

And finally, he brought the courage to peel his eyes away from his own problems to see the others. He bit his lower lip, indecisive of what to do, knowing that everything that he do will come biting back at his ass. But somehow as the battle went on, Derald muttered to himself, seeing the fox growing dangerously close to the Gorilla guy from 9, "To hell with this." He had helped Derald kick the fox off of him just now and it only felt right to do this. Derald could easily sense the imminent possibility of betrayal but a truce in a situation like this is better than them fighting against themselves now. He tossed his knife towards Gorilla guy from 9, not being able to reach him in time, giving him a look of temporary truce and eyes looking towards his own partner in someone else's hands. No words exchange between them with the time constraints but who ever said that you can't have a conversation with your eyes? It's only been awhile but he wasn't ready to let it go, but he did. And now he'll have to take the risk.

Derald's Items:
Absolutely nothin'

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:51 am

Maddie watched as all the people in the area took action to the foxes. Maybe it was just her brain going a bit crazy, but why did it seem like it was getting colder. She shrugged as more foxes came out to play. She rolled her eyes and shot the same arrow she had retrieved earlier at a fox coming toward her, hoping to block it by then ducking. She stared at it, a bit annoyed.

Block to Maddie's Mutt
Attack to Maddie's Mutt

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Matti carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Have your cake and eat some things too Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:49 am

I turned to see if the Ten guy was alright in time to see a knife coming towards me, slow enough to catch. I grabbed the hilt in surprise and looked at the District Ten kid, who was looking at me with a look that was something between 'help' and 'don't steal it please'. I nodded slowly and turned towards the foxes, understanding the compromise, share the knife now, don't get mauled by foxes. I turned to the fox that was coming at me and raised the knife to deflect it's jaw full of teeth, and then slashed towards it. As good as it felt to have a weapon in my hands, I knew this was a two way deal, and tossed the knife back towards the Ten boy so he could attack his fox while I backed away from mine and waited.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Have your cake and eat some things too Ineffective
Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
Have your cake and eat some things too Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:02 am

Rob smiled as the fox kept attacking. "You guys just don't know when to give up..." He brought his spear up to knock his fox away with his spear, attempting to hit it with the end and knock it away. He took the time to look around and saw Marty throw a knife to Derald, Madelyn roll her eyes and shoot a fox and Xavier hit a fox with his shield. They were doing good...as long as no more of them showed up, they would be fine.

Phoenix carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
Phoenix carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:17 pm

with three now dead they all focused their energy on the ones who've done the most damage, Xav and Robert. As the foxes began to turn their attention towards them, another wail came out and out from the bushed pops out one more fox. But this fox was familiar, a welcome sight from home. Vossa, or at least a fox that looked identical to Vossa was now staring, teeth bared at Xav and ready to draw blood. All three leap towards Xav and Rob as they attack.

First two attacks to Xav, last to Robert

((Fox attacking Robert has 35hp, fox attacking Xav has 30))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have your cake and eat some things too
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next