The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Catelyn Dulton!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Catelyn Dulton! Left_bar_bleue0/150Interview with Catelyn Dulton! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Catelyn Dulton! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Catelyn Dulton!   Interview with Catelyn Dulton! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:25 pm

Interview with Catelyn Dulton! Caesarflickerman_zps49f71b60
Interview with Catelyn Dulton! Tumblr_m1xxm2jg3t1r84ecm

Caesar stood upon the stage, smiling into the crowd. Exuberantly he said, "Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome!" Caesar absorbs the crowds cheering, his smile growing larger. "Let us give a warm welcome to our next tribute: Catelyn Dulton from District Ten!" The crowd follows with louder cheers. "Hello, Catelyn! It is great to see you! How has the Capitol been treating you thus far? It isn't quite the District Ten you call home, but the Capitol is lovely, isn't it?" Caesar motions to the chair beside him, indicating that Catelyn sit. The crowd roars at the sight of the next tribute.

Last edited by ~Raivis~ on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Catelyn Dulton! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Catelyn Dulton! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Catelyn Dulton!   Interview with Catelyn Dulton! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:40 pm

"Oh, its beautiful here." She said, walking on with a beautiful smile. Catelyn started to laugh at the crowd. It was fun, all the attention. "I just love the advanced medication. It's much more advanced than District 10, But i'm already like, some doctor, or something." She said.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Catelyn Dulton! Left_bar_bleue0/150Interview with Catelyn Dulton! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Catelyn Dulton!   Interview with Catelyn Dulton! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:26 am

Caesar smiled at Catelyn, "Why of course, the Capitol prides itself on being the best and most beautiful." He swings his arm towards the crowd, enticing the roars of the crowd. Returning his focus to Catelyn, "Speaking of District Ten, what is it like at home? Anything that you miss? Friends? Family?" Caesar pauses, "Lovers?" Caesar turns back to the crowd, winking, and fresh roar of cheers goes up. He looks towards Catelyn, waiting for the response.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Catelyn Dulton! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Catelyn Dulton! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Catelyn Dulton!   Interview with Catelyn Dulton! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:33 pm

"She thought to herself, I miss QT. My pig." She said with a smile. "No Lovers either." She said with a wink. "So, Caesar. I have always wanted to ask you this. What kind of Hair Products do you use?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Catelyn Dulton!   Interview with Catelyn Dulton! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:11 pm

Caesar chuckled at the interesting response. "I'm sure your pig misses you too, Catelyn." He returned the wink, waving to the crowd to entice more cheers. His face turns slightly more serious, though momentarily, when Catelyn asks him about his hair. "Well, Catelyn, I can't give away too many secrets," he says, winking to the crowd. "However, I can tell you that I use coconut oil on the tips and a dry shampoo every other day. Javier, however," Caesar points to his stylist and blows a kiss, "Is the one to attribute to all that." The crowd cheers. Caesar waves his hand, silencing the crowd. "However, Catelyn, this interview is about you, not me. After that, I am sure Panem wants to know: What do you do to keep yourself looking beautiful and fabulous?" As if in unison, Caesar and the crowd leans in towards Catelyn to hear her secrets.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Catelyn Dulton!   Interview with Catelyn Dulton! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:32 pm

"Oh, we are telling secrets now? I suppose that we are some kind of popular chicks now?" She asked. "Not that your Popular Already.." She replied. She than thought. "I would say I use Dove, just for my skin. I mean, feel how SOFT it is!" She exclaimed, offering her hand over. She started to laugh. "I usually put Snowflakes in my hair, that makes the glare." She finished.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Catelyn Dulton!   Interview with Catelyn Dulton! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:41 pm

Caesar reached over and held Catelyn's hand, feeling her skin. "Ohh!" he exclaimed, winking to the crowd. He returned his attention to Catelyn. "Goodness, Catelyn, your hands are soft. I make you no promises that I won't steal these secrets." Caesar flashed a bright smile towards the crowd, enticing the cheers. "Now, Catelyn, I've heard some rumors that you've been spending some training time with a certain Career tribute. Are you hiding more secrets from us?" Caesar winked into the crowd, causing them to lean ever closer to the stage. He flashed a smile to Catelyn, awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Catelyn Dulton!   Interview with Catelyn Dulton! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:54 pm

"Well, I have been training with Mars." She admit. She started to laugh as one audience member fell out of their chair. She than asked "But I am pretty sure he is just gonna attack me first." She than started to whistle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Catelyn Dulton!   Interview with Catelyn Dulton! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Catelyn Dulton!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 35th Hunger Games :: Reapings/Capitol-
Jump to: