The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seemingly Alone

Go down 
+5
Matti
Dicemaster
Trist
Loki
Raivis Elegante
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue150/150Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Samantha Woods
Alliance::

Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:37 am

I would not give up, I kept fighting and once again, blocking him. I attacked back on him, wondering if he'd ever get tired, and quit. I didn't wanted to die... now that I've reached so far, he wasn't gonna rip me.
Maybeth carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Blockedc
Maybeth carried out 1 launched of one Attack(5) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Arrow-14
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/1Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:12 pm

I glare at her. I'm exhausted, angry, and all I can think of is how close I am. But this girl stands in my way. "You and I both know this can't last forever," I growl at her as I block her with my shield and ram into her again.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Ineffective
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue150/150Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:27 pm

Cai was struck as he spoke, the first actual hit of the fight
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:31 pm

-True thing... I said and tried to smirk. I was sick and tired of listening to his voice. I wanted him to silence, before his words make me suffer in my night maries... He missed me by little, so I attacked him again!
Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/1Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:34 pm

Her blade slipped by my shield, hitting me in the leg, which also caused my attack to go awry. Irony at its best. Before I know it she's coming at me again. Shield block, shield attack. Like clockwork.

Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:47 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:56 pm

The same and same again, though I sensed the end was coming soon. I attempted to avoid his shield coming to me, and swang my sword at him.
Maybeth carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:57 pm

No way in hell I'd let her hit me again. I block, attack. So repetitive, isn't it?

Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:02 pm

Cai dropped to the ground in anguish and pain. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MAY I PRESENT TO YOU THE VICTOR OF THE 34TH ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES, KIRA AGORNATH!" the announcer shouted through the speaker, as two hovercraft appeared overhead, one picked up the body of Cai, and one dropped a ladder for Kira
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:19 pm

Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Tumblr_m7ut180kes1rt3fn2
Cruel, cruel irony. I'm falling.  I don't understand it at first.  Then I'm on my knees, and I see my shield, finally.  No wonder it's been letting attacks through.  Beaten and bruised as it was, the darn thing just bent over backwards.  Useless.  This whole time, and I didn't notice.  I'm laughing now.  The insanity-induced mad-man laugh, I think.  Hah, good I died then.  My father, not even my brother would recognize me.  I laugh even harder now.  "Guess I should've shut my mouth, eh?" I continue to laugh up at Kira.  I guess I deserved it, right?  After killing all those people.  The constant laughing causes my body to give out,and I fall all the way down on the ground.  Because of our constant movement, I've ended up right next to the fallen body of Amaya, the hilt of the sword separating us.  I can't help but continue the laughing as air escapes my body, and I'm slowly dieing.  "The god of irony really loves me doesn't he?" I say.  Words flow into my mind, mostly from Spencer and Josh, and Osi's there too.  And then I hear Amaya, how she loved dancing, and all I can think is, I didn't know how to dance.  I want to learn.  Maybe I'll see her again, and she'll teach me, eh?  Around my neck, I still have our tokens.  I pull out the chain, look at them together.  Holding it in my hands, I look up at the sky.  "You monsters...you killed twenty-two people before you got to the one that actually deserved it,"  I want them to hear it.  My last words.  They had to be loud enough for everyone to hear, right?  They are the only thing people will remember about me anyway.  Satisfied, I close my eyes. I guess breathing isn't as important as we all thought.

Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Tumblr_lh1yi7g4e91qacgejo1_500

Farewell, Cai Canidis.   I never intended for you to make it this far, but once you did, I was ready to go all the way.  Alas, it was not in your cards.  Rest In Peace, and make the best of the afterlife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seemingly Alone
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 34th Hunger Games :: 34th Arena :: The Oasis :: Miniature Forest-
Jump to: